Becky's Revenge Pays Dividends - Ftds

by FinishTheDamnStory

Copyright© 2013 by FinishTheDamnStory

Fiction Story: Revenge Ramifications - my ending to LaffWithMe's Becky's Revenge. LaffWithMe has some strange ideas. A guy doesn't like to kiss his wife after receiving a blowjob. So she thinks it's Ok to suck off his boss and co-workers at a company party, and kiss him with their taste still in his mouth. Ha ha. The original story is very short, less than one full page. I suggest you read it first before this sequel.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Revenge   Oral Sex   .

Revenge Ramifications - my ending to LaffWithMe's Becky's Revenge

LaffWithMe has some strange ideas. A guy doesn't like to kiss his wife after receiving a blowjob. So she thinks it's Ok to suck off his boss and co-workers at a company party, and kiss him with their taste still in his mouth. Ha ha.

The original story is very short, less than one full page. I suggest you read it first before this sequel.

There are too damn many intriguing stories that are never completed. If I find a story that's been left hanging for too long, I'll give you my idea of an ending. Fair warning though, I don't write about total wimps. May not be BTB, all nuclear and shit, but no voluntary cucks, or whiny simpering wimps.


Hi. It's me again, Becky Ann Mills. Twenty-three years old and happily married to Dave for the last five years.

Did you ever do something that seemed like a great idea at the time, and you had second thoughts afterward?

I did. Just last Saturday. Dave doesn't like to kiss me after I give him a blowjob. It's not that I mind blowing him, I like doing that. But I think he should have the decency to kiss me after, if I'm willing to do that for him. Other than that, he's a pretty great guy. Loving husband, good provider, all the stuff a girl dreams of.

So back to last Saturday. It was a party at his boss's house. I was a little pissed at him, for the aforementioned reason. When his boss Paul started hitting on me, I had a great idea for some sweet revenge. I gave the old fart a blowjob in the bathroom, then went to my husband with the taste still in my mouth and kissed him. The bastard didn't even notice!

That pissed me off even worse. I went to all that effort for a little payback, and nothing. So I found another 'donor', Tom, a new guy at Dave's work. Back to the bathroom, I earned another deposit. I ran out of the room, the entire inside of my mouth coated with another man's come, and laid a huge lip-lock on my darling Dave, and gave him a taste. He didn't like it, complaining I tasted like bad booze. Bingo!

I decided then and there, I'd give him another taste. But next time, I wouldn't swallow before he received his kiss.


I was laying around the house, taking it easy, trying to figure out how I'd get another mouthful of bitter sin, and force it on Dave. Saturday's party had been a kick, and I couldn't wait to try it again.

I was surprised when Dave walked in the door, around 2:00 pm. He put down his briefcase, and stared at me. He didn't look happy.

"What's wrong baby? Why are you home from work so early?" I asked.

"I no longer have 'work' to go to, Becky dear," he said, heading to the bar and pouring himself a drink.

"You lost your job? What happened? What did you do?" This wasn't good. I didn't work. Dave was a great provider, and we were looking forward to starting a family. I'd left my job a year ago and had never been happier.

"I didn't do anything. It seems Mrs. Barns, the owner of our business doesn't appreciate some of the activities that went on at the latest company party. You wouldn't know anything about that, would you, Becky darling?"

"I ... I have no idea what you're talking about. What activities?"

"It seems you were spotted leaving a bathroom with Paul Barns, my boss, and the business owner's husband. When confronted, he told his wife that he'd had sex with you in the bathroom."

Impossible! That low-life bastard! How could he say that? "No! It's not true, Dave. I only gave him a blowjob. We didn't have sex. I wouldn't do that to you."

"A blowjob isn't sex?" he asked.

"Please Dave. You have to let me explain. It had nothing to do with the sex. I ... I was still a little PO'd that you wouldn't kiss me after, uh, after coming in my mouth. I was a little drunk, so I thought it would be funny for you to taste the cum in my mouth, and see it wasn't so bad really. That's all it was. A little joke. It was just the one time, and it meant nothing."

"So I guess that Tom, the new guy was lying about how he nailed some slut in a sexy dress with the push-up bra? He sure told an entertaining story in the break room. Funny, the bra he described sounded a lot like yours. Everything about the slut sounded exactly like you."

Shit. This wasn't good. It was just a little payback. He had to understand. "I didn't fuck him, Dave. It was just a quick suck. You have to remember. I came back to you immediately after. When I kissed you, you said I tasted like bad booze."

"So that wasn't bad booze? You were forcing another man's cum on me? In front of everyone, at my company party? Is that it?"

"That was all, I swear."

"How many other people have you fucked around with?" he asked me.

That got me a little pissed. He had no right to insinuate anything like that. It was just two stupid blowjobs. "I don't think I like what you're implying. It was just the two. That's all. I didn't fuck around, all I did was get them to give me some cum in my mouth so I could surprise you. Don't make it worse than it is."

"I don't believe you, Becky. What's the chance that the two times I find out about you cheating on me are the only two times you've done it? Why should I believe your lies about what you did, when the two men tell different stories, and have nothing to gain by lying? No, you lied to me, you cheated on me, and got me fired from my job. I can never trust you again."

This wasn't good. I could tell by the look on his face that he was serious. He didn't trust me! He'd known me since high-school, we'd been married five years. How could he say such a hurtful thing? What were we going to do? I started to reply when he finished his drink and walked out of the room. "Dave! Wait, what are you doing?"

"I'm packing. I'm leaving you, Becky. I can't stay married to someone who would do that. A cheating slut and a liar."

I ran after him, grabbing his arm. "I didn't cheat, Dave. I swear. It was only two stupid blowjobs. That's all. I promise. I was drunk and had a bad idea for a little revenge, but that's all it was. You have to believe me. We can get past this, I know we can."

"Revenge, Becky? Because I didn't kiss you after a blowjob. Did you kiss them, after you sucked them dry?"

"N-n-no, I didn't want to kiss them. I only wanted to kiss you. You're my husband, and I love you."

He yanked his arm away, and pulled down the biggest suitcase from the top of the closet. "How wonderful. You'll only kiss me. I'm the only one that has to taste the adulterous cum in your mouth. You'll blow other men, but you'll only kiss me. What was it going to be next time? Kiss me with a mouthful of someone else's spunk?"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.