Husband's Awakening - Cover

Husband's Awakening

by Winterfrog

Copyright© 2013 by Winterfrog

Erotica Sex Story: Husband suspects the worst but is unable to find any evidence about cheating and can't give up before knowing the truth. He agrees with the old saying "All attempts are good if you get results." Most people believes that even an overreacting real man is preferred to a whining wimp. This husband is a real man.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Slut Wife   Revenge   .

Many thanks to Jedbeaker for editing this story.

A marriage might be a fragile thing in that it usually takes many years to make it work but only minutes or hours of talking to crush. Like many other Scandinavian families my wife, Johanna, our 7 year old son, Ken, 5 year old daughter, Moa and me, Glen Andersson, had a pleasant family night one recent Friday.

Johanna had phoned me at work earlier that day and said that she was taking some vacation that afternoon to do some shopping. So she'd be home later than usual. Coming home sexily dressed in a red top, a short black skirt, and with her nice legs in dark brown stockings and high heels, she was almost two hours late. But she had no shopping bags with her and said, "I didn't find anything I wanted."

For several reasons we hadn't had any sex during the whole week which was starting to become an unpleasant habit. So I expected this evening to end up in a great way for Johanna and me. First we had the usual "Friday Family fun" with the kids and everything went as expected. The kids had a good time and when they were sleeping in their beds, Johanna and I had a rather romantic dinner that I had fixed in advance.

In the bedroom, when we undressed for bed, she surprised me by having her sexiest laced underwear on and stay-up stockings instead of pantyhose. At first, I was both happy and very horny because I thought she had done it to compensate me for the lousy week. And for getting me in the mood for some great sex. But when I tried to begin some necking, she surprised me again by spurning all of my attempts at foreplay. And then she made her recently usual Friday excuses. "Please forgive me, but I'm too tired to think about anything like that after a hard week and a busy day. Do you mind if I just take a quick shower and get some sleep?"

I was really disappointed and said, "What damn busy day? Some shopping, Friday fun with the family and some wining and dining with me, is that such a damn bit of hard, boring work for you? Wouldn't it be better for you to take that shower after giving me my weekly mercy fuck?"

Instead of bothering to give me a reply she went straight into the shower where she forgot about having a "quick shower". When she was finally back, I was already in bed with a very soft cock and my back to her side of the bed.

Apparently she had changed her mind since she said, "Okay, I'll give in to your nagging but I'm too tired for anything beside a quick hand job since that damn ejaculation means so much to you."

"No it doesn't mean a shit any longer. Sorry for disturbing you if you already received all the sex you wanted from somebody else. No need to care about me, I'm only the stupid husband," I said and remained lying with my back against her.

"Somebody sure turned into a very sour mood, but it's up to you. Shut up with your damn accusations or you'll have to pay for them," she said. But I didn't care to reply.

Of course, I couldn't sleep after my accusation. It was the first time during our marriage, so I had expected a much stronger reaction from Johanna. My thoughts began circling around what had happened between my usually lovely wife and me. The first question was, had I done something wrong to cause her to stop loving me, or had she found something better? But after much thinking I remained unable to get any clue about what it could be.

The next question was why Johanna had been dressed up in her sexiest underwear for work and shopping. Or if she had she been shopping at all, because she hadn't bought anything. And that never happened before, either. Therefore, and after much thinking back and forth, my only reasonable guess was that she had been involved in some quite different matter. She probably had sex with a lover during the "busy shopping time", and had not used condoms. She didn't dare risk me finding out by getting sloppy seconds.

I began thinking about our sex life during past few months and after some thought there was no doubt that due to headaches and bad days on the job, there had been far less times than there used to be. After all of those bad feelings, I went to the kitchen for a cup of tea and to use the calendar in my smart phone to refresh my memory. I noticed traces of a pattern in our dwindling sex life that now only happened on Saturday evenings and a few times on Sunday mornings. It was clear that something had gone wrong between Johanna and me and that the weekdays were obviously earmarked for somebody else. This week was her first with extra sexy underwear and a late arrival home. So she had obviously been to some kind of party or celebration. However, what ever it was, this had to be brought out to daylight, even if the price would be our marriage.

One of Johanna's women magazines had recently featured a simple Gallup poll where about 50% of the married women confessed to cheating. It got me thinking about the rumors of how differently cheated husbands acted after they found out they had been cuckolded.

A small number of the husbands were turned on by a cheating wife and wanted her to do it again. Some husbands didn't care a shit whether she fucked on the side or not. A few husbands ended up in jail after having been too violent in their revenge actions. Poor wimpy husbands cried when the wife was out cheating but didn't dare to do anything about it. Some of the average husbands could forgive their spouse for a one-time mistake but would dump her if she had a lasting affair. I must say that the last opinion sounded best for me.

In the morning Johanna skipped making sour comments about our failed sex episode last evening and our family went shopping. Things went my way when a tabloid newspaper had an article on the entire front page about how one of the best known female singers in this country dumped her husband after only two years following their big wedding. She told the whole nation that he had cheated and she could not live in a marriage without trust. Of course I bought that paper.

During our coffee break back home I showed Johanna the front page and said, "I must agree with her 100 percent and say that it is better to go away immediately than to stay in a relationship with a cheater. Do you agree that our marriage seems to have some serious problems that need to be cleared up as soon as possible?"

"Are you really magnifying our little problem last evening to that level? Is it still bothering you so much that I might be tired sometimes?" She said with an angry expression on her face.

I had a strong feeling that it must be now or never for getting our problems out into the light of day. Although there was not the slightest real evidence against her, only circumstantial evidence, I decided to take all the expected consequences and accuse her of cheating.

I replied to her comments with, "Yes, it is still bothering me that you have begun to be tired weekly on a regular schedule. And it is still confusing to me why you went to work and to the 'so called shopping trip' dressed like a high class whore in your sexiest underwear? Not much of a shopping trip either was it?"

"What the hell does that mean? Is it my fault that I didn't find anything of interest?" She shouted.

"I'm sure that you found something else of greater interest. Please correct me if I am wrong, but I'm convinced that you are dating some horny creep on the side. Aren't you? I can't see any other possible reasons for your whorish underwear or why you been refusing to have any sex with me at all on weekdays except a poor fuck on Saturdays. You must be afraid I would find out by getting sloppy seconds," I said staring her right in the eyes and noting a second of fear or guilt. That made me sure I was on the right track. But a feeling wasn't enough to just dump her.

Johanna understood that I wasn't joking and she was somewhat shocked. She couldn't think of any nasty comment, so she said only, "What's the matter with you? Have you turned crazy from reading that scandal newspaper?"

I continued, "Isn't it high time to get all of the skeletons out of the closet and go on with our lives, now? Be sure that sooner or later I'll find out the truth about your affair so there's no reason to throw away any more of our time until that happens. Isn't it much better for both of us to face the truth and go on by doing what is best for our lives right now?"

She was still shaken after her surprise and didn't have much to say. "You must see ghosts in the daylight. I have never cheated on you and is it so damn strange that I'm tired on a Friday evening after a long busy week? Is it?"

"Sexy as a high class whore for the job and frigid as an ice tap in the marriage. That seems a bit strange to me." I replied and she left the room in anger and avoided me the next few hours.

Later that Saturday evening, our friends Melissa and Eric, who had kids the same ages as ours invited our family to their house for dinner. We decided to go although our quarrel was still unresolved.

Everything went fine during the first hour until Melissa asked Johanna and me if we would go to a very popular show in the capital city with them. She had gotten four very scarce tickets. And we were her first choices to be offered two of them.

I surprised everybody by saying, "I'm very grateful Melissa, indeed, but I regret to say that for the time being, Johanna and I are living one day at a time. So we can't make any plans for the future."

Three surprised people stared at me and Johanna shouted, "What in the hell do you mean by that?"

"Just what I said earlier today. The skeletons must be out before we can go forward any further," I said.

Melissa looked at me and asked, "What's the problem? Has something happened?"

"Don't ask me, the husband is always the last one to know," I said.

Johanna said, "He is accusing me of cheating because he didn't get sex last night."

Melissa smiled and asked me, "Is that the whole problem?"

"No, of course not. Our problem is much more serious than that. Very strong circumstantial evidence has convinced me that Johanna is cheating on me. So I'm ready to give you all a fair deal here and now. If I'm wrong about Johanna, I promise go with you to that show, pay for all tickets, hotel rooms and all the meals for the four of us with money from my gambling account. But if I can show to you, here and now, evidence of Johanna's cheating, I will file for divorce Monday morning. I've had enough of her crap"

Eric said, "That would be fine, but I doubt you really mean what you said."

Melissa said, "We are three witnesses to your promise. I'm convinced that Johanna is innocent of your accusation and look forward to receiving your kind offer."

Johanna had a smirk on her face but didn't say anything. So I said, "I'm serious and promise to keep my word."

I went to the hall, took Johanna's handbag and gave it to her and said, "Johanna, I know for sure that your cellphone is in that handbag. Would you please give it to me and tell me the password? If the phone is clean from any evidence about cheating, I promise to keep my word about the show trip. But if Ifind anything compromising on it or if you refuse to give it to me before opening it and deleting something from it's memory, I will regard the phone as evidence with information about your lover. And I will file for divorce on Monday. This offer is valid for three minutes and only if you'll give me your unopened or undamaged phone."

I took up my own phone, put the timer to three minutes and began waiting.

Three people stared at me and Melissa shouted at Johanna, "Give him the damn phone!"

Eric shouted, "What the hell are you waiting for, Johanna?"

But I didn't get her phone because she took her handbag and rushed out of the house without saying a word.

Both Melissa and Eric stared at me with very surprised looks on their faces until Melissa asked me, "Did you know what she had on her phone? What are you going to do now?"

"No, I didn't know shit because I don't know her password. As I said before, I'm probably the last one to know anything about this matter. You should have heard some gossip, haven't you Melissa?" I asked.

Melissa said, "I swear! I've heard nothing at all, but I promise to let you know if something comes my way. What are you going to do?"

"What can I do? Going home to my children and then keeping my word, and divorcing my cheating wife," I said.

Eric asked, "Would you have really paid for the whole trip if Johanna had been innocent?"

"Oh yes, I said a silent prayer that she would give me the damn phone because my marriage means much more to me than my gambling money. Johanna has been my true love and I would rather skip my gambling than to lose Johanna. But terminating the marriage was her choice, not mine," I replied.

Eric continued, "I didn't know you were such a hard gambler, daring to take such big risks."

"Please remember that I'm a lousy gambler who lost the game and my marriage. Probably even Johanna will be a loser if her lover boy is married and doesn't take good care of her. But I'd rather be a lousy loser than a poor cuckold accepting a cheating wife. My pride can't take that kind of crap."

I took my children and went home. Just as expected, there was no Johanna there. But to my great surprise, she was back one hour later with very red eyes so it was obvious she had been crying. She asked if we could talk about our problems. I accepted and when the kids were sleeping we sat down at the kitchen table and she began. "Are you happy now after making me look like a cheating slut with our friends?"

"It is high time for the truth. Are you a shameless slut and cheating on me?"

"No, I'm not any shameless slut but I can't deny any longer about being involved in a fling with another man. Are you happy now because you don't have to pay for Melissa and Eric's show trip?"

"Am I happy? Hell no, not at all because today is one of the worst days in my whole life. So there is hardly any reason for happiness. I can only feel great disappointment and emptiness after losing what I, in my simple mind, thought was a happy family. Why in the hell did you do that to me and to our poor innocent children? They are the biggest losers in this mess."

She said, "Please don't burn all the bridges before we have talked about what we can do to save our marriage. I love you very much and there are still great possibilities for us in our marriage if we calm down and give it a fair try."

I asked, "Why the hell did you do that? Have I been such a bad husband and lover to you that you need to spread your legs for some horny whoremonger? Or are there more than one?

"Please understand that it is only a 'once in the lifetime little romantic fling' that doesn't limit my love for you and our children. Of course my family is my first choice and I promise to be your faithful loving wife again when this fuss is over."

"Who is he? Or they? How long have you been fucking on the side and obviously doing it without using condoms? Have you even done it in our bed?" I asked.

"Of course it is only one man; he and I have strong feelings for each other. I can promise that we really did our best to resist all temptations for a long time. But during a conference about two months ago it became impossible for us to deny our feelings any longer and we went the whole way. Although our feelings are very strong, we agreed that it would be only a secret fling for a limited time. It doesn't matter what he means to me now, you are my only real love and the man I want to share the future with. I can honestly promise that he is only a bracket in my life but he is not a whoremonger. And for the time being it doesn't matter who he is. I can promise you that he has never been here in our house," Johanna replied.

"Bullshit, pure stinking bullshit! Of course it matters. It matters very much indeed and you can be sure I'll find that snake who soiled my family and give him what he really deserves. If he is married, I'm going to ask his wife why her asshole husband doesn't have sex with her during the weekdays. And if that does happen and he gives her what he obviously forbid you give to me, it will be high time for him to get a treatment that makes him regret that he was ever born."

I continued, "Did you go straight to him after you left Melissa and Eric's to put a stop to the shameful affair or are he and you planning to celebrate that you are now free and single? Now you don't have to waste your time with me for the weekly Saturday mercy fuck. Isn't the future great now that you can be his, and only his, legal whore or at least one of his legal whores now?"

"No, I haven't seen him today. I only spoke a few words with him by phone so he knows that you know our secret and are not happy about it. That's all I can say about him so far. I am not a whore nor a single because I'm married to my beloved husband. I love you very much and really hope our marriage is strong enough to survive this very temporary problem. Please try to calm down and understand that any violence from you against him would be fatal for you and for our family," She said.

I had never regarded Johanna to be stupid, but now I began to fear that her lover might have fucked her brains out. I replied, "May I guess that means your damn whoremonger is married and you didn't want to disturb him with his family? You don't seem to have any problem ruining your own family. It is obvious you care more about lover boy and his family than you care about me and our children. Don't you? Or is he blackmailing or forcing you to be his whore?" I asked her.

Johanna began sobbing, "No, no, no, it's nothing like that. As I said before, it is only an innocent short time romantic fling that will be ended soon."

"May I guess that you, the shameless slut, didn't put an immediate stop to your cheating even though you were caught? Did I get it right that you intend to keep obeying that damn pimp just as if nothing has happened? Be sure that that creep wont be treated with soft gloves."

Now she was worried while saying, "Please calm down and remember that my friend has powerful friends so any violence will cause serious problems for our family. I will be your loving wife and promise to be faithful all my life when our love has solved all the problems my little innocent fling has caused in our marriage." She replied without saying yes or no to the question of whether she terminated the affair and as it didn't matter, I didn't care to ask again.

"He says violence will cause us problems? Is your whoremonger threatening me? Be sure he will pay a high price. You promised to be a faithful wife, faithful to whom? Faithful to your lover? Can you deny that for the time being, that slimy snake is the number one in your sick mind? That you've obeyed his demand to deny sex to your husband during the weekdays so he could have a fresh horny pussy when he wanted? Shall I be thankful to him for the damn mercy fuck he allowed you to give me on Saturday evenings? Dear Johanna don't you see what a disgusting cheap slut he's forced you to be? I don't care a shit about his mighty cohorts, not even if the real devil is among them. Be sure, he will pay a high price." I shouted as loud as I could, which woke up and scared our children.

Obviously Johanna understood now that I would never regard her cheating as some "innocent romantic fling". So she began to fear the consequences of her adultery and rushed to the bedroom, crying out loudly.

After an almost sleepless night in the spare room I went out early on Sunday morning. I left a short note to Johanna saying, "Gone fishing and will be back home late in the evening".

Of course I wasn't in the mood for any fishing. Instead, my goal was driving to a small town on the coast where a guesthouse owned by one of my childhood friends had a room, booked with a text message last evening, waiting for me.

I got there in time to have breakfast before having a good sleep until a pleasant lunch with my host. After that, I felt much better so it was time to have a long walk and do some thinking about the future.

I was disappointed in myself for being a naive wimp who hadn't seen any pattern in Johanna's excuses for no sex and never suspected her for doing what she did. But then I defended that with the realiztion that except for the lack of sex, there had never been any other clues.

However, I had to praise myself for accusing her as soon as I saw the first sign, the late homecoming from an obviously faked shopping trip, in sexy underwear. I had been right, and to my total surprise, Johanna had confessed her cheating less than 24 hours after my first accusation. Although I never had any real evidence of her cheating, I was able to get her confession without resorting to any violence.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.