Dancing on Grapes

by Frank Lee

Copyright© 2013 by Frank Lee

Romantic Sex Story: A man is reunited with his ex-fiance's younger sister after a year apart. Traveling together along the southern coast of France, Hayden and Diva finally get their chance to discover if they were the ones who belonged together all along.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   .

The jet black Z3 was eating up shoreline like a ravenous hawk, but Hayden decided to pull off the highway. Cutting his speed and easing onto one of the winding side roads, he stole another glance at Diva. She had the passenger's seat reclined half way while she stared at the roadside in silence. She was close enough to reach out and touch, but the rest of her was somewhere far away from there.

The top was down and the summer breeze was blowing back long strands of Mediterranean black hair against the headrest. The conspicuous mounds of her breasts, unfettered under a clinging, low cut aqua tank top, quivered with the vibration of the car. Hayden had nothing but wild guesses as to what she was thinking. A year ago, his chances would have been better, but she was a different entity now, pensive in a way he'd never seen.

He felt a pang of regret as he downloaded another mental snapshot to his emotional hard drive. The only time they'd spent together up to now had been while Hayden and her older sister were still making ill-fated wedding plans, but it had been the kind of time they kept to themselves. Simple meetings for coffee or lunch, but meetings no one knew about. Time they owned that had nothing to do with anyone else. Accidental looks and touches meaning everything they could never say.

Then there were the parties where Diva got wasted on too much of everything and ended up calling Hayden to go out and take her home from strange houses on obscure streets. Once, he'd had to go out and bail her out of jail.

It wasn't as if Diva's family had never been aware of her feral streak, but the messy details Hayden had witnessed remained between Diva and him alone.

When she looked over and caught him watching, he gave her a quick smile and turned his eyes back on the road.

"Hayden? I have to pee," she said. "Bad."

"It might be a few kilometers before there's..."

"I can't wait that long." She was perfectly calm, her tone contradicting the urgency of her words. "Any old vineyard'll do."

Hayden eased up on the gas and gradually floated to a stop on the shoulder beside a small vineyard. He was relieved for the break from driving, and got out to stretch his legs. He walked to the rear of the car and leaned against it, chancing a peek over his shoulder to watch Diva step cautiously between rows of grapes.

She looked like she belonged there, as if she were inspecting the progress of the vines.

Then a sudden image came to Hayden's mind of Diva standing in the middle of a stained wooden vat, dressed just as she was, making wine the old fashioned way. Her head was tossed back, eyes closed and her face was full of selfless joy as she squashed grapes under her bare feet. Her supple legs spattered with red juice as high as her thighs. He saw her break out in unrestrained laughter as she danced the grapes into pulp.

"Hayden?" she jarred him from his daydream. "I need help.

He frowned and walked to the end of the row where she stood several paces in. She was holding her unzipped shorts up on her hips, looking at him with a plaintive pout.

"I can't keep my balance," she said. "And I don't want to fall in the dirt."

"You're kidding, right?" he asked, noticing the black panties peeking out of her open shorts.

"Of course not. Please?"

As he approached her, he answered her smug grin with a questioning look.

"Just let me hold your hands while I squat," she said sweetly, as if she were asking him to pass the sugar. Then she quickly pushed her shorts and panties to her ankles.

Hayden swallowed a mouthful of air when he caught a flash of her shaved pussy. She grabbed his hands and squatted. He felt his pulse leap as he scanned the tops of her lush breasts and realized how close her face was to the front of his pants.

Diva closed her eyes and exhaled a long, loud sigh of relief as the tiny torrent of pee broke out. Hayden barely knew what hit him. A rush of hot tingles lit up his groin while his head swam through a haze of nagging desire. He made the mistake of looking down to meet Diva's penetrating eyes. She'd always had a way of pinning him with a gaze that was sweet and demanding at the same time, but it never unsettled him the way it did now.

She grinned impishly and sighed again as she finished peeing.

"All set? We should get back on the road," he said in a measured tone.

"Well," she drawled slowly, "there's just one more thing. Do you still have those napkins from the last place we stopped?"

He let go of one hand and reached into the rear pocket of his linen trousers, pulling out a fresh paper napkin. She held his gaze as she took it and pushed it down to pat herself between her hunkered thighs. Then she grabbed his free hand again and pulled herself back to her feet.

Hayden waited for her to pull up her panties and shorts, but as he hesitated to turn away, she pinned him with a look that managed to come off as vacant and conniving at the same time. She seemed totally unconcerned with standing in someone's vineyard with her shorts and panties around her ankles while she held onto his hands.

He knew she wouldn't miss the sweat breaking out on his palms. He felt his pulse light up his cock while his throat went dry.

"So what do you think?" she broke the laden silence.

He started to say something about the quaint beauty of the vineyard, but she cut him off.

"No," she crooned. "My pussy. I mean, I know you were looking at how I shaved."

"Kind of hard to avoid under the circumstances."

She snickered. "Well? Do you think it's pretty?"

"Jesus, Diva, what kind of question is that?"

"Kind of obvious, don't you think?"

"Not to mention totally inappropriate." His cock began to thicken with contradiction. "For christsakes, I practically married your sister."

"I know, but that was eons ago and the key word is practically. Besides, we both know why you didn't. And why you invited me on this trip. So just tell me. I mean, like, do you like women who shave? Do you like your pussy smooth? Do you like ... me? Just be honest and I'll never ask again, I promise."

A change passed through her eyes and pleasing her was suddenly the only thing that mattered. Appropriate could go to hell. Why else would he invite his ex-fiancé's sister on a summer trip across Europe? With sweaty palms and neck, and a cock threatening to swell to distracting proportions, all Hayden could think about was the look of pure happiness in his daydream of her dancing on grapes to make wine.

"Okay," he finally agreed. "Just this once ... I'll tell you the whole truth and nothing but."

She looked at him, waiting. Impassive.

"The second you walked through customs in Paris, it felt like my blood was going backwards. It was like ... I don't know ... discovering something extraordinary no one else ever saw before. You were the Diva I was never supposed to fall in love with but did anyway ... despite all your crazy fuck-ups. You were always like this fairytale princess who locks her soul in the guard tower so she can take little side trips to Hell and tease the devil without tarnishing it. But something's really different about you now. Like your darkness isn't so deep ... but wider ... and I keep trying to reach through it and find you and make you realize what a horrible disaster it would be to ever let you go."

Her eyes grew moist and narrowed. "Maybe the princess ends up fucking the devil and comes back stained."

He leaned close to her ear, half whispering as if he didn't want the grapes to overhear.

"Just now when you dropped your panties in the dirt and showed me your pussy the world stopped spinning. I've never seen anything more beautiful or desirable, and if you were anyone else ... fuck ... every second of being away from you this past year feels like a spike in my heart, and I want you to know I have never in my life felt exactly this way about anyone ever ... not even ... back then. But no matter how tight you hold my hands and wiggle your ass while you piss in the dirt, you're still a thousand miles away. And yeah ... I like it shaved ... I like it any way you want to serve it up. But make no mistake, baby girl ... your pussy ... perfect as it is ... it's just one more tree in the forest you and I are lost in."

Diva went halfway slack and she leaned against Hayden's broad, unyielding body, still clutching his hands. She sighed against his chest and they fell silent until she looked up at his face again. Her emerald flecked eyes suddenly lit up.

"Do you want to know where the softest part of me is?" she asked seriously. Then she drew his hand between her thighs. She didn't press his fingers against her pussy lips as he expected, but just against that little hollow of tender skin right beside. "Right there," she sighed. "That's the softest part of me. I want you to like it. To like me."

"Jesus, Diva," he groaned in hopeless frustration. His cock swelled and pushed insistently against his briefs. He pressed his finger against the warm, damp skin she wanted him to know was so soft. Then he let his finger brush once across her warm, pliant pussy lips. "You didn't fuck the devil," told her softly. "You are the devil."

She snickered, arching her hips as he pulled his finger away. "Are you just figuring that out now?"

"No. Now pull your fucking panties back on. We've got a long way to go."

A truck suddenly groaned into sight further up the road, and Hayden turned to go back to the car. Diva bent over to pull up her panties and shorts and followed.

They sat through a long silence. Hayden was looking down at the bottom of the steering wheel, but watching her thigh from the corner of his eye. "Thing about stains," he said, "is they don't change anything. You can spill blood on raw silk, but it'll always be raw silk."

He waited a beat or two to see if she was going to reply, but she didn't. He started the car and spun back on the road.


The air almost felt cool by three in the morning. It wafted through the open window of Hayden's hotel room, but sleep was eluding him with a deliberate vengeance. The whole day had become a repeating loop in his mind of those ten, surreal minutes in the vineyard. What dug in Hayden's mind as much as anything was knowing if it were possible to go back and change what happened, he wouldn't.

He leaned against the frame of the full length window and watched slivers of sea foam wash against the sand below. It seemed as if each, lazy wave triggered his memory's playback. He was naked, and his body felt leaner and harder as tension gripped from within.

Her hands pulling his wrist. The amber-green liquid of her overpowering eyes as she pushed his hand down. His fingers sliding onto her soft, smooth body heat. Something pure and stained.

I wanted you to like it. To like me. It was like a song that gets in your head and you can't get it out. He brought his fingers to his face and inhaled. He could only imagine her scent as his senses filled with Jasmine. He leaned out and craned his head toward the window on the left. Hers. Behind him was the door between their rooms. He knew it wouldn't be locked.

He closed his eyes to watch himself walk into her room and find her naked on crisp, white sheets. He knew the softness of her round thighs and the weight of her quivering breasts. She would look at him and turn, rise to meet him as he took her into his arms and kissed her.

Hayden felt his pulse in his cock and reached down to encourage his flesh with a stroke and squeeze ... to like it. To like me, rang through his echo chamber brain as he felt the bolt of flesh in his hand heat up and thicken.

She had almost become a stranger to him now, but she was an inseparable part of him. The past year suddenly felt like a life sentence. But that had been another life.

A couple walked along the beach below. Their voices and laughter were faint, like something fragile in the air. Even at a distance, under the soft light of a quarter moon, He could tell they were kissing and walking at the same time. They stopped walking a moment and just kissed. The man's hands went under the woman's kaftan and explored her body.

Hayden filled his lungs with fragrant air. It should have been the two of them walking barefoot in the sea foam and sand. It almost had been.

They'd had dinner on the hotel terrace overlooking the beach. Hayden had waited for her at the bar over a glass of wine while those moments in the vineyard played and replayed in his mind. Squatting before him, eyes closing, gently gnawing her bottom lip as she looks off to the side to let go with a deep, long sigh.

He could've sworn it was a different girl who finally joined him. Her dress was simple, but the body that was half in and half out of it was anything but. The plunging halter bodice gave the impression her unencumbered breasts were constantly on the verge of spilling free. The hem was just short enough and tight enough to appear shorter and tighter than it was. Or maybe it was just the way a man looks at a woman like Diva.

He'd tried to keep his reaction off his face, but Diva was looking for it. When she saw what she wanted she averted her eyes with a shy smile. Then she'd suddenly put her hands on his chest and tilted her face up for a kiss. When Hayden had gone for her cheek, she turned to catch his lips.

The kiss had been brief but it took Hayden by surprise. The second kiss took longer, when Diva's tongue took a slow detour through his mouth.

The food had seemed like an afterthought. There were long stretches of silence as they allowed each other time with their nagging thoughts. Hayden spent most of the time gazing at his plate, gazing down the beach, then gazing back at Diva.

Between the meal and dessert, Diva had slipped off her sandals and tucked her feet onto his lap under the table. She grinned impishly when he looked at her in surprise. Her expression changed dramatically when he reached for her bare feet and started massaging them. A glazed look of relaxation and pleasure came over her, and Hayden felt his cock swirl with heat. She'd dragged her bare foot across the hard shape of his cock under the table, and instead of pushing her foot away, he just sighed and let her know how good she made him feel.

The hotel room felt like it was closing in. He had to get out of there, and quickly turned back into the room and yanked on the loose, muslin drawstrings hanging over the back of a chair. Then he yanked on the first T shirt he could grab, stepped into his sandals and stalked out. He made his way down the narrow, old stairway and out to the beach. The sand still held a little of the day's heat and he took his sandals off and wandered barefoot along the water's edge.


Diva couldn't deal with her view of the ceiling any longer. Not when she knew Hayden was so close. It felt like she'd been waiting forever for the door between their rooms to swing open when his paranoid caution finally broke down.

"Just come take it," she whispered toward the door between their rooms.

She was lying naked on top of the sheet, legs raised and open. She massaged her wet slit with maddeningly patient fingers. As her pussy flushed with warm honey, she brought her fingers to her pouting nipples and smeared them with her froth. She knew he'd love sucking them like that, tasting of pussy. He'd suck hard while he couldn't get his cock inside her fast enough.

How much more control could he possibly have while her own was as thin as that layer of honey coating her nipples? She thought her heart would explode in the vineyard that afternoon. The things he'd whispered in her ear. She longed to hear them again while he massaged her aching slit. She wanted to see him look at her again like she was worth something under the stain.

When she got up and went to the door between their rooms, she hesitated before opening it. The simple twist of the knob felt like a turning point. She started to turn the knob and then stopped. She realized she was his stain. She was the tawdry little secret he'd never brought himself to touch, but it had been enough to demolish his engagement to Lianna.

She turned the knob and entered his room.

"Hayden?" she called softly.

She didn't know what to think when she discovered him gone. She blew an exasperated sigh and went toward his bed, deciding to lie and wait for him to come back. But then she was distracted by his open window. She went to it to spend a moment looking out at the sea and sand. She instantly knew the tall figure wandering down the shoreline was him.

She blew her signature sigh of exasperation and stalked back to her room. She hastily yanked on a pale blue micro thong and a white, oversized cover up T in sheer nylon.

When she hit the sand, she knew it wouldn't take long to catch up with him. Every few yards were stacks of plastic beach furniture put aside for the night. Her skin felt alive with anticipation while every step was a step closer to the man who loved her in ways she was determined to make him confess. Her nipples gathered into nagging knots of heat while her pussy began to simmer.

Before long, she started to wonder if he might have turned back and gone the other way. She should have caught up with him by now. As she passed a tall stack of lounge chairs, she heard something that made her stop. The unmistakable sigh of a woman's pleasure.

About fifteen more paces ahead were a couple. They were naked on a dark blanket. Both were dark haired, with slender, attractive bodies. Even at night, Diva could tell they were deeply tanned. The man was kneeling between the woman's open legs with his head lowered as he tasted her pussy. She was mewling with pleasure, rocking her hips as she rolled each of her nipples in her fingers.

Diva suddenly felt a firm hand grab her arm and yank her back behind the stack of chairs. By the time she recovered from the split second shock, she saw who it was and realized there was no need to cry out.

His eyes shimmered with dark intensity. His gaze made her nipples ache. She chanced a look down and saw the imposing hard on jutting against his loose muslin. Her pussy rippled with shivers. Her brain felt like something that washed up on the beach with the surf.

He gripped her wrist and tried taking a step to lead her away, but she held fast and shook her head. His face remained impassive except for that indefinable intensity in his eyes. After a moment that felt like a standoff, Hayden's lips curled into a devious half-smile.

Diva's heart clenched in response, but she forced herself to stay cool and let him see the tip of her tongue slip out to moisten her lips. She took a teasing look down at the thick shaft tenting the front of his drawstrings. Then she tossed back her loose hair and turned her back to him, watching the couple on the blanket from behind the stack of chairs.

The woman on the blanket was beginning to moan more deeply. She reached down to slide her fingers through her lover's dark hair while her ass lifted off the blanket, grinding her pussy against his hungry mouth.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.