The Airplane Ride Home - Cover

The Airplane Ride Home

Copyright© 2013 by Oedipus Rex

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Like most teenagers, Sam had lusted after his mom for as long as he could remember. One drunken night he got his chance to fuck the same pussy he exited as a squalling baby

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Light Bond  

Jamie was flustered as she pushed her way through the crowd. The realization of her exhibitionist fantasy left her frightened and horny. The fact that Keith and Angela caught her and Sam having sex was frightening. It meant their secret was now known to two other people.

At the same time, she felt tremors in her pussy. Despite the excitement of being seen fucking, she had not cum. In fact, it only increased her arousal. Her pussy was wet, and her body was vibrating like a tuning fork with her need. She was close to going back in the dorm to find her son. And if those strangers were still there and wanted to watch, so be it!

That is when she saw John still sitting on the concrete bench outside the dormitory. He was sweating profusely, and his color did not look good.

“Darling, are you okay?”

John looked up at his wife. Jaime was perspiring and looked disheveled. Her nipples were hard, straining against the moist fabric of her tank top. He wondered where her bra was. Her jean shorts were pulled tight into her vagina, creating a sizeable cameltoe. Was that a hint of wetness he saw in her crotch?

“The heat is unbearable! I was just trying to catch my breath.”

“Let me help you to the RV. We have the A/C on in there.”

John felt better in the air-conditioned coolness of the RV. It did not hurt that he had Jamie’s undivided attention. He grimaced as he thought of the sexual relationship between his wife and son. A part of him recoiled at the perversity of it. He watched as she fussed about the camper. First bringing him the antacids and a glass of ice-cold water, then she prepared a cold compress and dabbed his forehead with it. She seemed more alive, more vibrant than she had in years.

She scooted into the breakfast nook with him. Her womanly aroma assaulted his nostrils. He noted the full curve of her large breasts. Time and having Sam had added to their heft. He reached over gently squeezed one. It was soft and pillowy.

“Well, feeling better, are we?” Jamie giggled.

“I have always loved your breasts.” John grabbed the other breast and massaged it.

Jamie was already in a high state of arousal. The interrupted sex and the excitement of being seen left her horny. Now John wanted to play!

“What happened to your bra?” Jamie’s large breast tumbled out when John lifted her t-shirt.

“I ... uh ... it was so hot, I took it off!” Jesus! It’s in Sam’s dorm room. I forgot to put it back on!

God, I love this woman! John took one hard nipple in his mouth. He suckled hungrily.

Jamie caressed her husband’s head. She felt a need deep in her being. A need to be filled, to have a man’s seed fill her pussy, her womb. She seemed to be in a constant state of arousal now. She was not sure what was happening to her. She was fucking Sam AND John. It was not enough. Her need clawed at her. John’s hand slid down the waistband of her shorts. Involuntarily, driven by her memories of her son’s cock in her, she humped his hand.

I am out of control! I have lost control of myself, of my emotions. She knew John wanted to fuck. And they would! First, she needed a cock in her mouth. She needed to taste the boiling hot seed of a man scalding her throat, infusing her lust.

“Let me suck you, baby, please, I need it!”

John was surprised. Lately, Jamie was more ... demanding. For years he was the one who initiated sex. Now she was the aggressor. He tried to suppress the thought that her new sexual aggressiveness was the result of her clandestine affair with their son.

Bare-breasted, her shorts down around her ass, Jamie knelt in front of her husband. She smiled up at him as she licked his throbbing dick. She rejoiced in hearing the sharp intake of breath as she took him in her mouth. His bulbous cock head slid into her mouth. She shivered with a mini orgasm at the feel of him in her mouth. She looked lovingly into his eyes as she took him down her throat. The head of her husband’s cock slid easily into that familiar hole. All too quickly, she felt him swell. The vein under his cock began to throb as it pumped his juice up his cock.

Not now! Don’t cum!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.