Happy Mother's Day - Cover

Happy Mother's Day

by Oldtimer

Copyright© 2013 by Oldtimer

Erotica Sex Story: This is a very short story of a loving son giving his mother a wonderful Mother's Day gift.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   .

Alice and her husband Roy woke up to their alarm on Sunday morning. It was Mother's Day and they were going to church with their son Jason. Roy kissed his wife on the cheek.

"Happy Mother's Day, dear," he said.

"Thank you, dear," she responded.

"I'm going to take a shower and get ready for church," Roy said.

"All right," Alice yawned. "Maybe I'll go back to sleep for a while."

The minute Roy stepped into the bathroom; Alice reached for her cell phone. "I need U now!" she texted. Alice was 36 years old and still a very attractive woman. Roy didn't seem to appreciate her sexually any more. It wasn't that he didn't love her or didn't find her attractive. He was in his early 50s and he basically took her for granted. She was a great trophy wife and he made enough money where she didn't have to work. He felt that was enough.

It wasn't since Alice was sexually in the prime of her life. She kept herself attractive by working out and while it was nice to not have to work, she needed more sexually than Roy gave her.

Alice took off her night shirt and panties and lay in bed massaging her pussy. It didn't take long for her to get wet. She was in need of a cock and Roy couldn't or wouldn't do the job.

Just then 18 year old Jason stood in the doorway of his parent's bedroom watching his beautiful mother play with herself. He was naked and in possession of a 7 inch hard on. Jason was a lanky 6'2" and had been his mother's lover for the better part of two years. She caught him masturbating in his room one day to a picture of her in a bikini and couldn't help notice the size of his cock. It didn't take much time or effort to seduce her son and ever since that day they took every free moment they could to fuck. It was a mutually beneficial relationship, since she needed sex and he was a typically horny teenager.

"We don't have a lot of time, baby, so come here and fuck Mommy," Alice cooed.

Jason complied and with his cock leading the way, climbed on his parents' bed and entered his mother.

"Ohhhhhh, Jason!" Alice moaned, "Your cock fills me so nice, baby. Never stop fucking me." Jason pumped in and out of his mother's wet pussy like he had done so many times before. It never got old for him and he couldn't understand why his dad didn't fuck her every chance he got.

"Mom, your pussy is so tight and hot. I could fuck you all day!" Jason exclaimed

Alice shivered at the thought of that, "Mmmmm," she moaned. "That sounds wonderful, baby. Once you get out of school, we can fuck all the time!"

The thought of spending the majority of his summer fucking his sexy mother was too much for Jason and with another thrust, deposited a load of cum inside of her. After he came, he stayed on top of Alice sucking at her nipple as he did when he was a baby.

Fortunately for the both of them, Jason was still hard and ready for some more of his mother's cum-filled pussy. They could hear the shower running and knew they had time for more fucking. Jason climbed off his mother and stood by the end of the bed. Alice almost drooled at the sight of her son standing tall with his still erect cock waiting to fuck her from behind.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.