How Are You Not Being Neglected? - Cover

How Are You Not Being Neglected?

Copyright© 2013 by Duna

Chapter 10: The morning

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10: The morning - A Romantic Revenge Story in Homage to 800lbgorilla’s fantasy Romantic Erotic story,"A Beautiful Wish”

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Food   Lactation   Big Breasts  

We slept like the proverbial log. I awoke in the early dawn and felt Olga stroking my cock. She giggled when I woke up. We both had to go to bathroom. Our bladders were so full, and we forgot to go before we fell asleep.

She went first and turned back to me with a wink in her eyes as I went to the toilet in the bathroom of the bedroom, when she was behind me at the toilet and she took my cock with her hand and said, "Your cock is mine, but my pussy is yours."

She giggled, I laughed, "An excellent and fair exchange for sure, but my lovely Olga, I want your beautiful milk filled breasts too."

"If you accept my sweet milk for breakfast, I'll give you my breasts forever too."

We laughed and I thought I chose well, because I would never be bored with my Olga. We were still very nude. I was very curious for the morning ANR sex session, my cock was still erect after I pissed. I was amazed at my staying power.

We washed our hands and went to the bed and Olga said, "This will be our daily routine. We get up early, we piss and we start the morning breast-feeding. If we have enough time we carry on with ordinary sex, but you know the breast-feeding caused me many orgasms and complete euphoria alone. If the time is short then only the breast-feeding will be done. But this is more than enough for me. So we'll have sex twice daily except when you're away on business. Of course I'll supply you with my soft drink, when you come home."

I said happily, "I look forward to this with pleasure."

She smiled at me and told me, "You'll get accustomed to it quickly, because you love the milk."

I confessed to her, "You look at me with such marvelous love after you nursed me. Your eyes filled me entirely with your love. I wanted to do missionary with you only, because I want to see that love you have for me in your eyes."

She was totally dedicated to me, "You may do what you like when we have our next sex sessions. I'm entirely yours after the breast-feeding."

I confessed my admiration, "I've not seen such love in a woman's eyes as yours."

She confessed, "You can see in my eyes. I show I love you subconsciously and you understand now, why the ANR is said to be the glue that keeps couples together."

We were glued together when we began the breast-feeding. We did a three chapters sex marathon in 90 minutes once again. After our ANR breakfast, I ate her pussy in the second chapter and I wanted to see her eyes full of love in the third chapter so we did missionary at the end. We took a shower together with much happiness and cheerfulness.

Olga started her breakfast; I had my banana and eggs with orange juice, because I got my main breakfast, when Olga nursed me. She ate a normal breakfast with oatmeal to help produce good nutritious milk for me. She had a lot of cheese to get calcium too. As we ate, we talked a little.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.