How Are You Not Being Neglected? - Cover

How Are You Not Being Neglected?

Copyright© 2013 by Duna

Chapter 3: A high EQ (emotional quotient) woman

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3: A high EQ (emotional quotient) woman - A Romantic Revenge Story in Homage to 800lbgorilla’s fantasy Romantic Erotic story,"A Beautiful Wish”

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Food   Lactation   Big Breasts  

When I entered the specified Starbucks I sat at an empty table and almost at the same time a nice brown haired woman sat down beside me. She had a dress that ended above her knees, giving me a glimpse of her luscious thighs. She had deep blue eyes and her hair was mid length. She looked at me, and smiled and she was beautiful. My eyes were drawn to her chest. Her breasts were an easy D cup, maybe DD and jutted out for me to admire. I was instantly attracted to them, but better yet when she later spoke. I was attracted to her.

She reached over and found my hand with hers. I could feel the connection began. I looked at her fingers as they intertwined with mine. I imagined how they would feel when she held my head as I nursed on her bountiful beauties.

She started, "I'm Olga. Pleased to meet you Bill."

I replied, "Hi, I'm glad you came."

She laughed, "You were afraid of I wouldn't come, weren't you? You aren't so lucky."

I laughed with her. I liked women who had sense of humor. Her voice was a melody that drew me into her web.

"I'm Olga Morrison, and I live together with my daughters on the opposite end of the city from you," She quickly told me this information.

I gave her a compliment after she was done, "You're beautiful."

She squeezed my hand and said, "I tried everything to attract you to me."

I smiled at her, "You did this very well."

We laughed a little together.

Olga said, "I know a lot about you. I read your honest emails and the PI report too. Let me tell you more about us. First, you know little about my daughters, so it's important to get to learn about them."

"I know a little, you've written you've got two daughters."

"Yes I've two very young daughters. Stacy is four years old Jessica is three. They're at my mother-in–law's right now. I know you've older children so you understand how to get on with children well. This was crucial for me to choose you."

I felt this woman knew what was the most important to say to me strengthened my ego.

I said, "I know it must be difficult to live after the death of your husband as a widow mother."

"Yes, but many single, divorced or widow moms live alone. However, as you know, I'm not only looking for a stepfather candidate, but I want a special mate too."

I was interested in her family background, because she knew mine from the PI's report. We talked about her parents. Her mother was born in Russia, who married an American. She had to wait a long time before getting permission to leave the former Soviet Union. Her parents were a big help for her, because they were wealthy people. She had a younger sister Tamara who lived with their parents and attended High School. Olga was a math teacher, but she taught only one year after her graduation. She was twenty-seven years old. Her dead husband was a good architect and he earned big money. Her husband died at a work accident a half a year ago. He was inspecting a construction site, when a metal rod fell off the scaffolding that was above them. It went through his chest and he died instantly. She got two large insurance settlements. So she was still staying at home with her daughters, but she planned to teach again next year. Her in-laws helped her quite a lot. They babysat for her and comforted her. We talked about our next dates and arranged three dates in case of an unforeseen emergency. Before leaving we told each other how glad we were that we met and we planned to correspond by E-mail daily.

I knew I would never be bored with her. She had a fantastic personality. In this minute my present marriage was forever dead. I continued the robot life at home. My children noted something first that I was drifting away, but they did not know how far I had drifted from their mother. It may be true that I unintentionally neglected her for the last year when the project was being developed but it was for her and our family. She could not wait and she betrayed me, so I gave my marriage to a cheater. Today I knew there would never be any reconciliation. I did not want one now that I was ready for my Olga.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.