The Horse Cock - Cover

The Horse Cock

by mtr1go

Copyright© 2013 by mtr1go

True Story Story: Man finds his wife is cheating on him

Caution: This True Story Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   Size   .

My office phone rang and I picked up.

"Mike's Gym and Dojo, how can I help you?" I said into the phone.

"Mike, it's Dave, I need to see you in my office right away. Your blood work is back and we need to talk."

Dr. David Greer, told me in a brusque tone.

Feeling a little alarmed, I answered; "Sure Dave, I can make it in ten minutes. Is that soon enough?"

"Yes, no problem. I'll fit you in." There was a pause. "I'll see you in ten." And he hung up.

Dave had been my friend for over 8 years. We had gone to college together. I went for business management and he became a doctor 3 years ago. I had gone to him the day before because of a constant ringing in my ears and trouble going to the bathroom.

I called my assistant in and told him I had to run on an errand. He said OK and I was off.

I got to Dave's office and he was waiting for me in his waiting room.

"Mike, come on back." He had a nervous smile plastered on his face.

We got back to the examining room Dave said, "Drop your pants and lean against the counter."

Frowning, I did so and felt a painful stab in my left buttock. "Ouch ... Damn it Dave, you could have at least warned me you know." I rubbed my ass cheek cautiously. "What was that anyway?"

"That was Ceftriaxone. You also have to take this Azithromycin." He hands me a pill packet.

"Ok..." I'm really confused now. "But what's it for?"

"You sir, have Gonorrhea." He looks me in the eyes. "You know, the clap."

"What?" I feel outraged that he could say that. "What do you mean I have the clap?"

He backs up a little. "Well ... If you have sex with someone who has it..."

"But I've only ever had sex with Sally..." My voice trails off as the implications set in. Sally and I have been married for two years now. If I have the clap, then I had to get it from her. All the blood rushes from my head and I start to feel week in the knees. I want to vomit; my stomach is in my throat. Dave helps me sit down and I notice my pants are still down at my ankles. It doesn't really seem to matter.

"Oh God Dave, what am I going to do?" I look up at him. "Sally is cheating on me."

"I don't know what to tell you Mike." He looks like he is in pain himself. "You need to protect yourself; both physically, and if you get a divorce, financially."

"Divorce?" I think I'm must have been looking a little lost. I certainly felt that way.

"Mike, she is having unprotected sex with someone else." He placed his hand on my shoulder. "Do you really want to be married to someone who would cheat on you? You know I divorced my ex for the same reason." His marriage had only lasted 4 months. His wife was a total slut. But my Sally? I never would have thought it of her.

"There was something else that came up in the blood work." He hesitates a second. "Have you been taking any kind of sleeping pill?"

"No. you know I don't believe in doing drugs."

"Well, have you noticed any pain, dizziness, nausea, anxiety, weakness, or a reduced sex drive?" He asked calmly.

"Well, I have seemed to be feeling a little week lately." I look up at him. "And now that you mention it, Sally and I have been slacking off lately."

"We found traces of valium and rohypnol in your blood." He looks serious. "Both of those together can be very dangerous. You are lucky to be alive."

"Why would she do that to me?" Now that I think about it, Sally took over making my warm milk that I usually take to get to sleep at night. Don't laugh; I have done so for most my life, it works. "She must be putting it in my milk at night."

"I suggest you not drink anymore milk she gives you."

"I'll make sure I don't." I stand and pull my pants up and tuck my shirt in. "Thanks for telling me Dave. I don't know what I'm going to do."

"Just make sure you are safe Mike." He slaps me on my back and I leave in a daze.

As I walk back to work, I start to get angry. What the hell is she trying to do, kill me? And cheating on me, I thought she loved me. Three months ago we were talking about her going off the pill so we could have a baby. We decided to give it another year.

When I got back to my office, I made some calls. First off I called John, my lawyer. He told me who else to call. I cancelled her cards and put half our money in another account. I then started to cry for the first time since I was a child.

I met my wife here four years ago. She stands 6'1" to my 6'4". She weighs 170lbs to my 280lbs. We both are very fit and muscular. I teach karate and weight training and she was a student in both. We fell in love and I thought it would last forever. Well, I guess nothing lasts that long.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.