It's Actually Her Fault!

by R. J. Richards

Copyright© 2012 by R. J. Richards

Erotica Sex Story: This is the final story in the series that started with "It's My Own Fault". Thanks to the wonderful reader who took the time to suggest a final sequel.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   InLaws   Cream Pie   Big Breasts   .

I was standing there rooted to the doorway of my bedroom. Even though my eyes were seeing it, I still couldn't believe what was transpiring before me! All I could do was watch in shock as my son, my very own son, fucked his mother!

How could I ever look at his face again? How would I ever be able to tell him to do anything again? Essentially, he had replaced me as the man of the house. Sure, I was the one who brought home the money. I was the one who took care of the house, but he was the one who was fucking my wife, and in my very own bed too!

All of these thoughts, and more, ran through my head as I watched him pump his cock in and out of his mother's pussy! I just couldn't comprehend all of the ramifications of what I was seeing. I can't tell you how long I stood there watching. I don't even remember half of the things that went through my head. It's really hard to explain. It was if I was in a trance. It wasn't like I was mesmerized by the scene before me. It was more like being in shock.

I do remember seeing Randy's ass suddenly clench as he unloaded into his mother's pussy. I will also never forget the way he looked back at me when he finished. His dick was still in her, and he looked back at me with this grin on his face as if he was saying, "Yeah, this is my pussy now!"

What made it worse was the way she was grinning at me too! She had that, "Look what your son can do!" look on her face.

Randy almost triumphantly rolled off from her, and Fasia kept her legs spread wide so I could see his semen oozing out of her. It wasn't like before. All of the other times, she'd come home with her pussy already fucked, or I'd find her already spread out on the bed and used. This time, I saw everything. I can't even begin to describe how humiliated I felt. It was more than just being humiliated too. I was also hurt. I had been openly betrayed by the two people I loved the most, and I was also angry that they expected me to just take it and act like everything was ok.

Apparently, they thought it was, because my wife suddenly smiled, and pointed to her leaking cunt while Randy just rolled onto his side. He held his head up with one hand to watch, and Fasia said, "Come on Honey. Don't you want to lick it up?"

I couldn't believe she actually wanted me to do that with Randy lying right next to her watching! I'm telling you there was no way I was going to suck my son's sperm from my wife's pussy, especially in front of him like that!

"Come on Baby. I know you want to. Besides, it's not like you haven't already tasted him in me before."

Randy grinned when she said that. I had hoped he would never know, but if he didn't before, he did now.

All I could do was stand there. I didn't want to. I wanted to be anywhere except there. I watched as Fasia dipped two of her fingers into her pussy. I watched as she slowly got up off from the bed and walked towards me. I just stood there as she brought her fingers to my lips and smeared Randy's cum on them!

"Go on; taste it Baby. Randy wants to see," she purred.

I don't know if it was because of those last few words, or the feeling of her fingers pushing their way past my lips, but it was as if I'd suddenly found my legs, and tearing away from her, I left her, Randy and the house!

I could almost hear Fasia telling Randy, "Don't worry, he'll be back. He loves me and can't do without me," before they started fucking again!

I realized that if she was going to fuck our son right in front of me, then I was wrong about her just testing me. There wasn't anything that she wouldn't do. I mean what else was she going to do? Was she going to try to get me to lick my father's cum out of her pussy next, or my little brothers?

"I'll show them!" I thought. "I am still a man, and I will teach them. I'll teach them all!" I told myself.

Thinking of Rob, my little brother, I thought of his wife Jen. She certainly wasn't a looker. She was more of an overweight plain Jane, but she had big tits. I always wanted to see them in the flesh, and thinking of Rob fucking Fasia, I decided to give Jen a call and see what she was up to. I wasn't going to make a move on her or anything like that. I just wanted to see if I could get a chance to look at those big tits of hers even if she was dressed. Besides, I figured that my brother at least owed me that much. Besides, a little fantasizing never hurt anyone ... except when it goes too far like it did with Fasia that is.

"Hi, I'm so glad you called. Rob's at work, and I need someone to talk to. Do you mind?"

I couldn't believe my ears, or my luck! I mean who would have guessed that she wanted to see me just then! Let me tell you, I wasted no time in getting over there, but if I was surprised at what she said before, it was nothing like the conversation we had once I got there.

"I'm sorry to dump on you like this," she began. "But I think Rob has been cheating on me. You're his brother, so I thought that you might be able to fill me in on what's been going on with him better than anyone else could."

Now Jen and I have always gotten along very well. There was never anything sexual between us though, but as I sat there listening to her tell me her suspicions, all I could think of was her big tits and the way Rob had fucked my wife!

"I hate to be the one to tell you this Jen," I began, once she'd finished speaking. "But Rob has been having sex with Fasia."

"What? And you're ok with that?"

Jen was almost screaming, and I tried to calm her down saying, "Of course not, but it is what it is. You know, what's done has been done, and there's really nothing that can be done about it now."

I couldn't tell if she was more angry or sad. I could see her tears welling up in her eyes, yet her face was angrier than I had ever seen it before.

"How many times?"

I half expected the question and told her the truth. "I really don't know, but I do know they did it at least once, but I suspect they've done it a lot more."

I guess it was my turn to dump on her, and the next thing I knew, I was blurting it all out how Fasia had been fucking around and that she was even fucking my father and Randy!

"Oh you poor baby," she cooed, after I'd finished. "I am so sorry for you."

Her tears had stopped while I related my story, and she was sympathetically running her fingers through my hair when she suddenly got an evil look on her face and said, "You know what? Let's get even with them!"

I honestly didn't know what she was talking about. I guess I was too shook up from telling her my story to realize what she meant.

"Look, I know I'm not as pretty as Fasia, but I know a thing or two about fucking. How would you like to have some of what Rob's been getting?"

I liked the way she stuck her chest out as she said that. It was obvious that she knew what her best asset was. She took my grin as a yes, and leaning into me, Jen gave me one of the hottest kisses I'd had in a long time.

The next thing I knew, she was topless, and I was pinching and sucking on her very hard nipples. Her tits were even better than I'd imagined. They were big and soft, and her nipples sat on top of big, pink areolas.

Jen's head was thrown back, and as I reached between her legs, she spread her legs wide. "Yes, do it," she breathed.

I felt like a kid in a toy store! I stripped off my jeans and slid my cock up between those magnificent tits, the tits that were supposed to be only for Rob.

"Yeah, that's it! Fuck my tits," she hissed. "Rob always does that.

Thinking about my cock sliding up and down between the tits that Rob always did almost made me cum, but I didn't want to cum yet. I wanted to see my cock in Rob's wife's face, which she took right into her mouth without hesitation.

Let me tell you, she may not have been as pretty as Fasia, but she sucked cock better than her! I loved the way she swirled her tongue around the head of it each time I started to take it out. Still, I wanted more, and I wanted to save my cum, but let me tell you, it took a superhuman effort to take my dick out of hr sucking mouth.

As soon as her mouth was empty, she looked up into my eyes and told me, "You can do anything you want to with me. I want to give you the best sex that you ever had!"

"Oh God," I thought. "This is better than the best fantasy I could have ever had!"

We slid down to the floor and the next thing I knew, Jen was on her hands and knees with her big ass up in the air. Her blond pussy was peaking out from between her ample thighs, and I couldn't wait to sink my cock into it!

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.