Growing Home - Cover

Growing Home

Copyright 2015 Kid Wigger SOL

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - James is on the way to have multiple hot wives, as well as two step-daughters. More clues to the Polish Pistol mystery are found and now there might be some kind of treasure to be discovered. Bad guys from India have arrived and are up to no good. Plans for James to become an on-tour rock star again are developing. James takes steps to spend and maybe invest all that drug money that actually fell out of the sky. And much more. Story codes added as needed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mystery   Paranormal   Cheating   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Slow  

I had three, count 'em ... three hot women standing next to the bed in the back of my parked idling conversion van. And each one was only wearing her bra and panties, as I sat gazing at them.

Now, my beautiful blonde girlfriend, Jhoni, stood at the not-so-far end of the three ladies. She was showing off lots of smooth pale-pink flesh near the heavy black curtain being held against the rear passenger side window by the tight spring tensioned across the bottom of the window frame. That side of the van was where the head of the bed and its three thick pillows were located, just behind her sexy panty-encased bottom.

Jhoni was barefooted on the carpeted floor, and she wore a white lace bikini panty which seemed to have about as much mesh showing as small, round lace flower petals. I could see her blonde pubic hair fairly well through the panties in the light from the courtesy bulbs spaced around the ceiling where the raised ceiling met the original roof line. Jhoni wore a matching bra that also made it easy to see enough of each hard dark-pink nipple and her areola. So I knew how hard and round they were just with a studied glance of her fine big lace-wrapped boobs. Now that she had moved in to the Loft, I wondered if she would give me a tour of her new underwear drawer?

Next to her was our teenager for the evening, Georgieanne. She was three inches taller than Jhoni on her right¸ and Raisha was three inches taller than Georgieanne was, on the girl's left. Most of Georgieanne's long straight brown hair hung down her bare chest. The wispy long hair draped over her small, thin-nylon bra. She really didn't need the white cups to hold her orange-sized tits. Each firm breast seemed to me, from where I was sitting, to be a perfect handful.

The rear heater had the inside of the van toasty warm thankfully. I was leaning back in the rear wonderful leather upholstered driver's-side captain's chair. I had my forearms on the arm rests and my legs out wide. The heel of my right Van's slip-on was near the spot where earlier Georgieanne had tossed her white pharmacy uniform and her shoes against the paneled van wall. My left leg pointed at the girl who stood between my voluptuous pale-pink vixen Jhoni and my statuesque medium-chocolate brown goddess Raisha. And the contrast between her dark skin and the shinning white satin of her underwear kept drawing my eyes back to her.

Because of that tendency, I made a point to really study Georgieanne's body. She indeed had a willowy figure, as Raisha had pointed out, with pale skin and incredibly long legs. Although her hips were trim. Her bottom was surprisingly full and upturned and looked perfectly fleshy inside her white cotton girl's panties that showed a hint of the shadow of her pubic hair on her mound. And earlier, I had gotten a nice glimpse of her naked bottom in the restroom of the Hindi Herb shop.

To me, her pale skin was flawless except for a round, half-dollar sized, pucker of a fairly fresh-looking scar on the inside of her right calf that seemed to me as if it had been a burn.

She saw me gazing at her leg and she looked down, turning her right foot toward Jhoni before she looked back up at me and caught my eyes with her own brown ones.

"It was from a motorbike exhaust pipe..." she told me with a shrug of her shoulders, " ... the burn, I mean ... on the inside of my calf. That was what you were looking at, right?"

And both Jhoni and Raisha turned their heads to check out what the teenaged pharmacy clerk was talking to me about as I nodded my head to her question.

"So ... the exhaust pipe of a motorcycle?" I asked, wanting to draw out her story. "What happened?"

"I was wearing shorts when it happened the first time," Georgieanne said, "I'd never ridden on a motorbike before. I was with ... well, Keith ... It was on my birthday in May. He'd just got the bike. Hurt like hell, and ruined my buzz." She made a snorting sound and shook her head as she looked back down at her scar and turned her right foot out even more while lifting her right sock-covered toes off of the carpet so both the other girls could get a better look at her burn scar, I guessed.

"The first time it happened?" Raisha asked pointedly, sounding like a Mother.

"You would think I'd have learned my lesson," Georgieanne said, putting her hands on her trim white cotton-covered hips and putting her right foot back down. "But I burned it again the day school got out for the summer, too. I was stoned and drunk that time. Burned right on the very same spot, would you believe it? And I was on Keith's bike again. And right after it had healed over from the first time."

"You were wearing shorts again," Raisha asked her, going into full fussing mother mode—which made me smile—"after you burned yourself wearing shorts the first time, and you were drinking? I hope that Keith hadn't been drinking and doing drugs, too."

It was easy to see the blush on the young woman's upper chest and face even as her long brown hair curtained part of her features as she hung her head.

"What?" commanded Jhoni the Vixen from the girl's other side, as she put her left hand up on the bare right shoulder of the young woman. And I noticed my girlfriend running her middle finger down and under the girl's thin bra strap. "Why are you blushing, Gee Gee?

"Tell me," my shorter girlfriend commanded in her butch voice.

"I wasn't wearing shorts..." Georgieanne said in a timid voice, still looking down with her long brown hair covering the sides of her blushing face.

"What, by all that is Holy," Raisha asked, still sounding like a mother, "were you wearing young lady, if you were not wearing shorts and are blushing so; a swimming suit?"

Jhoni hooked her finger in the thin bra strap and eased it off of Georgieanne's shoulder until it hung down on her upper arm.

"Uhmm ... my bra and panties..." the seventeen-year-old whispered, her blush going brighter from what I could see of her face not covered by her hanging straight hair. "I ... well ... I lost a bet with Keith and Lu."

"What kind of a bet did you loose that you had to ride on the back of some high school boy's motorcycle in your underwear?" my fiancée demanded.

"Well, couple of our friends—guys—and Lu and I..." the timid-acting young lady told us, "we were partying out in the woods at Indian Creek ... getting buzzed on some beer and killer weed. Richard was there, of course ... Anyway, Lu bet me I couldn't hold in a hit in longer than Keith could. And Richard had two joints going. So I thought, cool, more for me—a bet and a buzz ... so I said, heck yeah, I can do it.

"The idea was that Lu would say start and we'd hit the joint until she said stop. And she was back between us and said she would hold both of our noses closed after we finished our hits, 'til one of us blew smoke out of our mouth," Georgieanne explained. "And I lost. So I had to ... you know ... ride on the back of his bike from Indian Creek Park, across Thirty-five at the Shopping Plaza, then up past the high school, and then ... ahh ... back to the Park in a big loop."

And she finally looked at Jhoni, and then back over me, and last she looked up at Raisha to her left and she hurriedly blurted out, "It was during the afternoon and Keith was wearing his swimming suit, so ... you know ... my underwear was matching dark-blue and the bra snapped in the front, so they could sorta pass as a swimming suit ... Well ... unless somebody got a good look. And Keith, he made sure he had to stop for all the lights, so ... I just wrapped my arms around his chest and held on tight against his back with my eyes closed. We were almost back and Keith took this one turn really fast and I forgot and squeezed my knees against his legs and sort of moved my calves closer to the bike to hold on and burned the shit out of myself again."

"And what would this Keith's penalty have been," Raisha asked the girl, crossing her dark bare arms under her magnificent glowing satin low cut bra, "if he'd have lost this bet?"

"Ahhh..." Georgieanne sort of mumbled, " ... now that I think about it ... I don't remember Lu ever saying what he'd have to do if he lost."

"Well," Raisha replied with some heat in her voice, "I think that for being so reckless with yourself, that you had to ever do anything such as riding on the back of a motorcycle in just your bra and panties, you should get a spanking young lady, as well as for dragging Lu into all of this with us, as you said before.

"And, just what condition," she asked the girl as she brought her right arm away from her chest and then tenderly ran the fingertips of her right hand down from Georgieanne's left shoulder to her elbow, "would this wonderful fine skin of yours be in now if that young man had wreck his motorcycle without you having at least jeans and a jacket on? I myself love riding motorcycles; my late husband owned a very nice BMW, which I still have out in my garage. But I would never ride without proper safety gear. I have leathers to wear whenever we rode. My goodness young lady, it sounds to me as if you need to stop and consider the consequences of your actions more often."

I watched as Georgieanne and my tall, stunning fiancée, standing together beside Jhoni, just eyed each other in front of the bed at the back of the van; Raisha with tender affection in her eyes and the teenager with embarrassment.

Although Georgieanne's burn story was interesting, I could see my question about her scar had almost backfired on me. My wonderfully horny mood was being sidetracked and Jhoni's desire to corrupt this young lady was not advancing. Also, despite the ladies being in just their bras and panties, I was loosing my hardness. It was true I found the image in my mind of Raisha wearing any tight, supple leather outfit was more than a little intriguing. And the fact that she had, I would bet, one of BMW's high-end motorcycles sitting in her garage and liked to ride; well, that was something I would never have guessed. I wondered what other surprises I had facing me from the Zalpuri women; and that made me ponder for a moment how the girls back at the Loft were progressing with their sleepover and how well Spot was adapting to her new home.

I shook my head with a grin forming on my lips at the thought of my soon-to-be step-daughters. They were such a treat. And Spot was probably being pampered and played with by every one of the four dark Indian princesses hanging out in the Loft for the evening, if Saloni let them get their hands on the kitten, that is.

What was it about these Indian women, I asked myself; that was causing me to find them so much more amazing than any of the American born females I knew? Was it their exotic nature? And here I'd always thought I was a well educated, well traveled, insightful cosmopolitan kind of modern guy. I mean, I had gone a world tour playing with Suzi Kazzoo and the HumDingers after all.

"So, I need to consider my actions more often, you think? Like..." Georgieanne coolly asked Raisha, bringing me back from my musings. And I saw she was not even blinking as she looked up slightly at the taller woman to her left with some fire in her eyes now, as she added, " ... like, the possible consequences of my being in this van ... with you guys right now?"

"Yes," Raisha said calmly to the girl, "you are seventeen. We are adults, and it can easily be argued that we are contributing to the delinquency of a minor at this moment, just by being undressed as the three of us are for the pleasure of James. And not only that—may all that is Holy help me—but at some point this evening ... I am certain at least two of the three adults here will be committing statutory rape under the laws of this state, along with other sexual offenses, on your delightful person; no matter how accepting or willing you will be for those attentions as they happen; or how forgiving you are toward us afterward for any discomfort or embarrassment or momentary humiliation you might feel during those experiences.

"But, if we were to be found out and charged for what is going to happen, I must tell you ... I am prepared for those consequences to my life, my daughters' lives, my businesses, everything..." my amazing Raisha announced to the teenager, and stunned me, as she used her left hand to point down at me and her right hand to gesture toward Jhoni on the other side of Georgieanne, " ... because of what I feel in my heart and my soul for this man and this woman. I will risk anything for them. All they need do is ask or command me, and I trust that they would not knowingly lead me or my children, and our future into harm. So, in that aspect, I think you need not worry about suffering any terrible consequences for your decision to be here in this van with us this evening ... as long as you—and your friend Lucinda—can be trusted to be discrete, and you are on the Pill, have no diseases, and this is where you truly wish to be, young lady." And she dropped her hands down to the sides of her shining white, low-cut satin panties that adorned her incredible dark hips.

The ladies just stood there. Raisha declaration sank into my stunned being. Jhoni was watching as our fiancée kept her dark eyes locked on the brown eyes of under-aged Georgieanne. It seemed to me as if the taller woman was plumbing the depths of the girl's soul to check her commitment and reasons for being here with us this evening. And in return, our now oh-so compelling willowy jail bait of a girl seemed to be daring Raisha to find any fault in her worthiness to be with us. The sense of intimacy that was developing between the two, right before my eyes, was amazing me as it overcame my surprise at Raisha's declaration. Then her words really made me start to think.

While I recalled my initial impulse about picking up Georgieanne had been that she was basically jailbait, I realized it was ingrained in me to a lesser degree that it wasn't a smart thing to do. However, I had never taken the time to consider the extent of the legal ramifications of what being caught with jail-bait might entail for me, other than my being arrested. I hadn't pondered the spillover on Jhoni or Raisha; let alone what it might mean to my standing in my campus community, my education, my income streams, and the hurt and harm it might cause my folks, extended family, or close friends—until right this minute. Now I was wondering how often the Mall security cops patrolled back through this part of complex—and, if they were proactive, reactive, or just plain nosey when it came to people having sex in a completely enclosed vehicle.

Granted, the supplemental air shocks on the suspension of the conversion van were engaged, so the van wouldn't rock from people humping hard on the bed or even against a wall. And because of the heavy black curtains, no one could see inside, even if they tried to shine a big multi-cell flashlight directly through the windshield or a side window. And as long as we didn't scream or yell, someone standing outside of the van wouldn't even hear us, unless they put their ear against a window, because of the insulation in the walls, flooring, doors, and ceiling.

Damn it, I told myself, now I was worried I was going to be paranoid the whole time we were parked here. And not only that, the depth of my responsibility toward Raisha was now plainly evident to me. That a proud mother and an incredibly successful business woman was ready to risk going to jail simply because the two adult people she was involved with—in love with in Jhoni's case and falling in love and engaged to me in my case—had decided they were going to break in a virgin under-aged high school girl they'd met the night before, had me almost stupefied now that I considered the situation.

I could feel now-selfless tender caring emotions for Raisha flood up inside me. I stood up from my chair and, taking two steps toward the three ladies by the bed, I took her into my arms and just held her superb body to mine. I tried to emote as much as I possibly could of the love I was feeling for her that was bursting up inside me.

"My sweet treasure..." I managed to whisper into her left ear. The black silken weight of her wavy hair mashed into my face, sending chills and thrills through my skin on the side of my face that was blessed with contacting her hair. I felt goose bumps going down my spine while her magnificent large firm breasts crushed against my work shirt. I took a deep breath of her womanly aroma and the creamy scent of her shampoo or conditioner or what ever it was that was in her hair as well of hints of sandalwood. Her hips began to grind against the lump of my somewhat hard cock inside my painter's pants as my fingertips on her back began to send reports of smooth tender skin under their touch which was working on my overloading brain.

And then we began kissing and I tasted wet light cinnamon and fresh oyster. I began feeling light headed before the top of my head seemed to open up while entering a state of utter bliss.

xxx

At some point during our volcanic kissing, I felt Raisha's deft fingers caressing me through my blue work shirt, sending little sparks of profound excitement to my spine. Then I moaned into her avid mouth and around her vibrating tongue, as my suspenders were slipped off my shoulders, and I was hers to do with as she pleased at that point. Next I felt my pants being unsnapped and the zipper coming down. As the loose painter's pants started to drop over my thighs, my cock popped up out through the front opening of my boxers and brushed against the warm smooth skin of a firm bare thigh.

As I swallowed our mixed saliva while my tongue was being sucked, I realized my shirt was completely unbuttoned. Magic fingers slipped the shoulders off the shirt over my skin and the material was worked down my upper arms. I had to take my hands away from caressing the warm smooth skin of Raisha's bare back so we could get my hands out of the sleeves, as my shirt finally dropped from my body.

I kicked off my Vans and stepped out of my pant legs. My boxers were jerked down, so I struggled to step out of those too. When we wrapped our bodies together in our arms again, the two hard hot poker points of my temptress's nipples felt as if they branded my very soul through the skin on my chest and the tip of my weeping cock brushed through damp silken curls on Raisha's full mound as it slipped upward along her skin while she joined her hips to mine.

Part of me realized her underwear had been removed by Georgieanne and Jhoni as I felt more hands on my body than just Raisha's hands and fingers. Somehow with my eyes closed and both of our tongues fighting in side our sucking mouths, the three ladies managed to move me slowly backward. I felt the front edge of the leather cushion on the captain's chair behind me bump into my bare right upper calf.

As I carefully lowered myself on bending knees to sit down without our kiss being broken. I was aware of both of the armrests being rotated up against the chair back. As the palms of my hands dragged along the smooth fine muscled ribs of my fiancée bending over me, she sucked my lower lip into her moving mouth. I felt her inner thighs brush along my outer thighs. The delicate fingers of her right hand tickled the crown of my throbbing cock as I slid back against the seat.

She must have bent both her knees as she positioned her bare feet on the carpet on either side of my chair. As she started to lower herself on me, she guided my shaft up and shifted the tip forward and back between the hot slick petals of her swollen parting womanhood. She went back to capturing my tongue with her own. Part of my mind could actually feel the molten cream of her arousal starting to run down the tight skin of my flared crown as our most private tissues kissed and hers grudgingly began to conform around my hypersensitive flesh as she lowered her welcomed weight downward.

As she impaled herself on me, I again felt the hard hot points of her erect long nipples begin scraping down my skin. The glorious sensation started just below my shoulder blades and, like fresh big erasers on the ends of large around pencils for small children, the heavenly friction marked me as her territory. And then I was captured by the hot squishing, joyous strangulation of my cock meat into the tight ring-like glove of her resistant cream pussy.

"Ooohhh ... this way is ... wonderful!" my Raisha cooed into my left ear as her heavy hair caressed my face.

Once again, all the chakras of my body aligned and the segments of my brain, from the top down to my lizard brainstem joined together in harmony and my point of consciousness coalesced with the consciousness of my loving mate, Raisha. Part of me was aware of two sets of lungs moving like straining bellows, and two pumping hearts awash in a sea of abandoned loving trust. As her hips posted like a mad horsewoman on my cock with her bottom slapping moistly against my lap while my fingertips gripped deep in the animal muscles of her magnificent ass cheeks, we entered into the blue-white buzzing orgasmic energy shower that washed away our separate identities and, as one, entered the crown of creation.

xxx

My awareness was floating up near the raised ceiling of the van looking downward. Even without the light from the courtesy bulbs I could easily see scattered around the back of the van the purses, piled clothes, coats and jackets, paper sacks, and Gee Gee's overnight bag. They were deposited on the carpeted floor or on the back of the captain's chair next to the side door. There were also two small sacks from the herb shop on the leather seat cushion. I could see the mane of luxuriant black hair down on Raisha's naked dark shoulders. She was slumped against my lighter-skinned chest with her head resting on the left side of my head while sitting on my bare lap with her shapely legs spread on either side of my hips which rested on the leather chair.

And even with my point of view near the ceiling, part of me could still feel the cooling wet mixture of our fluids dripping down from along my embedded hard cock and tickling to my crotch and my balls. I felt it starting to pool under the crack of my ass on the leather cushion of the chair below me.

Looking from the ceiling I could see Jhoni sitting naked on the center edge of the bed. Her left arm was locked back behind her. Her hand was down against the comforter- and blanket-covered mattress for support as Georgieanne, in just her cotton panties knelt on the carpeted floor between my girlfriend's spread thighs. Jhoni used a handful of long brown hair in her right hand to guide the girl's head around her bare crotch as the teenager moaned and licked my girlfriend closer to an imminent climax.

I watched as Jhoni lifted her bare toes off the carpeted and, spreading her knees wide opened, she rested the soles of her dainty feet on the edge of the bed. Panting heavily, she looked down through her blonde bangs on the brown hair of the thin young woman. The once mousy pharmacy clerk seemed to concentrate every frisson of her energy at her accepted task right under her mouth.

With a growing moan and her eyes squeezed shut, Jhoni tossed her hair back so the flushing skin of her face pointed upward. Her blue eyes snapped wide open and I felt as if she locked her gaze on my phantom eyes up at the ceiling. It seemed to me that Jhoni somehow recognized my displaced consciousness was up above her.

And as I felt our spirits meld, I witnessed a pleased knowing grin bloom on my beautiful girlfriend's face. Then her body seemed to spasm, propped up on her left arm and resting on the soles of her feet as her magnificent ass rose off the edge of the bed and pushed into Georgieanne's mouth and face. And as she came on Georgieanne's lips and tongue, she somehow managed to share her dominating coiling joy with me. I felt unconditional love rise up from inside myself and it seemed to mist down on all three of the women below my floating phantom self.

My consciousness began to expand outward beyond the paneled walls of my Ford. And as my awareness spread outward, I became certain that there were no threats to our safety anywhere around the employee parking lot beyond the shell of the idling van. I did feel the determined awareness of two raccoons as they started to climb up over the chain-link fence of the enclosure, drawn by the faint smell of food coming from under the warped plastic top of one of the three small-sized dumpsters inside the fence.

The sensation of Raisha's naked body beginning to move against my seated form brought a slow contraction of my awareness back toward my corporeal body. I slipped back into the confines of my body with a deep, satisfied sigh. The exciting smells of arousal and damp woman filled my nostrils which were buried by her thick silken hair. And my fiancée's wonderful warm body weight on me finally centered my profoundly contented being.

I began to move my palms and fingers on her damp naked smooth hips and flanks. Her moist cushioning big tits against my naked chest began to creep from right to left, dragging her big hard nipples over my skin as Raisha started to gently shake her shoulders back and forth against me.

"Mmmmm," she giggled against the side of my neck in such a self-satisfied almost decadent way that she flooded me with pride. My soaked erection began to twitch deep inside the center of her tight hot statuesque frame. She reacted with three languishing squeezes of my girth with her amazingly supple and educated inner muscles.

"My love..." Raisha's delightful happy voice whispered up to my ear, "I did not know ... it could be so ... so ... profoundly joining ... By all that is Holy... we have been truly blessed ... It is as if I am living some tale of a manifestation of a god and goddess from my childhood which has come to life within us ... I even felt as if I was floating up in the air, looking down on the four of us..."

"Are you two returned now?" I heard Jhoni the Vixen ask from up on the bed, behind my fiancée's bare back.

I opened my eyes and saw she was lying back with her naked legs dangling off the edge of the bed, her left arm back behind her head with the elbow resting on the crumpled comforter. Georgieanne was cuddled to Jhoni's right side, her knees drawn up next to Jhoni's right hip along the edge of the bed. Her long brown hair was covering my girlfriend's firm reposed bare tits. The young woman's head was on the blonde's right shoulder and the teenager slowly caressed her right hand on the pink skin of the Jhoni's lower stomach.

Georgieanne greeted my look with a big stupid grin on her wet, glazed-looking face, her brown eyes looking dazed. I realized I was seeing Jhoni's smeared cream actually almost sparkling on the pale skin of our naughty school girl's chin, upper lip, and her cheeks as she rested her neck on the crook of my girlfriend's right arm and shoulder.

"You two look satisfied with yourselves," I told them as I ran the middle finger of my right hand down between the prominent cleft between my fiancée's bare bottom and I felt her arch her hips back on my lap and against my hand in response. The wonderful funk of fucked and orgasmic women scented the air I breathed in, along with the aroma of damp girl scalp from Raisha's slightly sandalwood smelling hair next to my face.

"I ... I even felt myself cum..." Georgieanne volunteered from Jhoni's right side, her excitement growing as she talked, " ... when I made her come in my mouth ... And, she, she tastes so wonderful, I still can't believe it. Gosh, now ... I can't wait until I get to taste both of you too!"

"I think you will get a very good taste of both of them," Jhoni the Vixen told her, bringing her left arm from behind her blonde wrecked head of hair as she caused the girl against her side to move while my girlfriend pushed herself up on the edge of the bed. Georgieanne dropped her legs off the side of the bed and sat up. She turned to Jhoni and rubbing her right hand up and down the top of my girlfriend's smooth naked thigh.

"Raisha, if you can move yet," Jhoni's low vixen voice said, and it held the hint of a command, " ... come over here and take my place. Allow Georgieanne to demonstrate to you her growing new skill at cunnilingus. I think she is a natural. And that way, she can taste both you and James at the same time. And I want James to inseminate me so I can squish in my panties on the drive back to my husband's house. I think Georgieanne will be much more comfortable losing her virginity in my husband's bed. And that way, her maiden blood can stain his sheets and she will also have a shower to refresh herself in afterward. The hot water will relax her so it will be easier for James to take this fine fleshy girlish bottom of hers with his hard cock."

With those words and images, Jhoni really had my attention. And once again I found myself wondering at the transformation the timid, shy, stuttering Jhoni who I had know for so long, had gone through in just a twenty-four hour period. It truly seemed as if she had a latent personality that was emerging from somewhere inside her and which was replacing the hesitant twenty-five-year-old wife of the Indian doctor I'd known for over a year.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.