Showoff by Starlight - Cover

Showoff by Starlight

by jackieoh

Copyright© 2012 by jackieoh

Erotica Sex Story: Ellen comes nearer to being her young neighbor's Mrs. Robinson figure. Her husband is unaware that his suggestive comments are more true than fiction as he pushes her toward the role of sexual tutor which she has already begun.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Wife Watching   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Nudism   .

"Oh, hi, Mrs., Barton!"

Ellen turned to find Eric carrying three packages.

"Eric, hi, sweetie, doing your grocery shopping, I see."

"Just a couple things Mom forgot. Looks like you have a load! Can I help?"

"Thanks, yes, you can help me put these in the van, if you don't mind."

"Love to."

They walked the length of the row of cars and she clicked the door unlocked and began loading things from the cart to the car.

"How was your date with Jenny?" she asked quietly, smiling.

"Uh, not all that good." He kept loading bags of grocery and then looked up shyly into her big brown eyes.

"I'm sorry to hear that. Want to tell me about it? Or is it personal?"

"Hmm. It's a little public here. Kind of personal." He grinned and looked away.

"Ohhhh, OK ... Maybe some other time?"

"Maybe we could sit in the van a minute?" he said, now looking serious. If you have time... ?"

She looked at her watch and agreed. Eric slammed the door and they got into the car. The suburban had a front bench seat and Eric commented on the size of the vehicle.

"So, sweetie, what happened?" Ellen turned toward him and put her knee up on the seat, opening her legs and allowing the dress to glide up nyloned legs. Eric gasped quietly and stared at the golden leg from flat loafer style shoes to mid-thigh. Ellen smiled at him knowingly. She scratched her inner thigh, calling further attention to the smooth, flawless golden leg. She thought he might even see her bright yellow panties, so she watched his face intently.

The tension between them was intense as the air-conditioner strained to cool the car.

Eric took a minute to collect his thoughts and to calm his excitement. He felt his cock stir under his plaid shorts. He turned toward her and felt his knee touch smooth nylon. Her smile gathered momentum.

"I don't know. It just didn't go well. I keep doing dumb things, I guess." He stared off in front of the car, taking his eyes off her distracting thighs for a few moments.

Ellen reached out and took his hand, looking furtively around the car. "Maybe ... I should move away from ... here..." she said. She eased the car into gear and coasted further back in the large parking lot under a tree on the edge of the lot.

"Now, what happened?" she asked, concern in her voice. She looked around again and then took his hand, resting her wrist on his knee. She opened her legs again, sliding her knee against his and leaning toward him.

"Well, we were actually pretty close, I mean we were lying together studying and I put my leg against hers. It felt ... like real warm ... you know?"

Ellen nodded and smiled.

"She let me kiss her, like on the side of her lips, I sort of missed. So I moved closer and put my leg inside hers ... sort of pressed my thigh against hers, like inside thigh to inside thigh. And she was, like, lettin' me, you know? Like it was exciting..."

He stared away and shook his head sadly. He had trouble going on with his tale.

Ellen rubbed his thigh with her fingertips, feeling the bristly hair of his athletic leg and noting the strength of his muscles. "Yes?"

He shook his head again.

"Then it happened..."

He sounded like his throat was dry and he couldn't speak for a moment.

"Hey ... you're talking to me ... your friend, remember?"

"Yeah, I know Mrs. Barton."

"Call me Ellen. No one is around. We're alone."

"Yeah, I know,,, Ellen." He rasped.

He managed an embarrassed smile and nearly melted when he stared into her big brown eyes. He glanced down and realized he could tell the color of her panties, yellow, even through the nylon of her pantyhose. He felt his cock react, and could imagine the heat that would be there, far up her thighs near her panties. Not that he had really felt that heat, not yet. He hoped, one day to feel it and know what it was like up there. For now it was just a recurring fantasy every time he saw or thought about her colorful panties. He noticed the top buttons of her dress were open too and her brassiere was a matching color with lace at the top of the cups of a smooth, plain satin stretched taut over the solid looking breast. All of this he took in at a momentary glance, a quick but all-encompassing glance. He was getting good at that, he reflected.

He tried to take in everything about Ellen and file it in his active imagination. He could remember taking off several familiar pairs of panties in his fantasies since he started taking care of their pool and yard.

His reverie ended when she tilted her head down and looked squinty-eyed over the top of sunglasses, with an understanding smile. She toyed with her skirt and he heard the 'skritch' of fingernails on her nylon. He shivered just from the sexy pitched sound.

"Yes ... what happened that was so awful? It sounds like things were going nicely. Mind you I am not telling you that you should be trying to get into this little girl's panties, sweetheart, I am just coaching a little."

"Well ... just as soon as I pressed a little closer, it happened."

"IT?" It happened? What happened? Ohhhhhhhh!"

"Yes."

"Ohhhhh, oh, Eric ... I am so sorry. Did she..."

"Yes, she felt it. Warm, you know. Then she looked down with this horrified look and of course, I had a big wet spot on the front of my shorts. I didn't think her eyebrows would ever come down. I expected her to scream for her mother."

"She didn't?"

"Nahhh! But she might as well have, she jumped away like I had, like, leprosy."

"Would it happen again if a friend gave you a hug?" she said quietly.

They leaned forward and she pressed her forehead to his.

"No, it wouldn't, you are different. You're a woman!"

"Hmmm, is that a compliment?"

"No, no, I don't mean that! I mean ... well ... you are different. I mean, like, it wouldn't happen ... like that."

"Still not sure I am not insulted..." she pouted. I thought that I DID excite you ... sometimes."

"Oh, god, you do! I mean you are so cool..."

"OK, come get your hug then, darling."

She moved her leg out of the way, leaving her skirt in her lap and hugged him close to her breasts. "Now is that better?"

"A little." Ellen felt him moving to get more in touch with her breasts and also felt her own reaction between her legs.

"Eric, I would like a kiss ... is anyone around?"

They looked around and then pressed their lips close. She breathed in his warm breath, keeping her lips only millimeters away after the first kiss.

"Isn't it nice breathing each other's breath like this?" she murmured.

Eric nodded his head and then pressed for another kiss and felt her tongue come out and touch his. His cock reacted, hardening and lengthening down the leg of his shorts. He was suddenly afraid of the hair-trigger going off again.

She took his hand and brought it to the valley between her breasts and made him feel it with the back of his knuckles. His other hand was on the seat between her legs, knuckles down. It was so close to her panties that he could feel the warmth emanating from her center. He did not try to touch her there.

"Eric, that is not all that bad. Don't worry. We can work on that together, I think. If you get used to being close against me, perhaps you won't go off quite so prematurely. Anyway, it is not all that unusual. Men are like that, especially in the first few years. But it gets more controllable. Do you want to work on it, practice, I mean?"

He nodded firmly.

"Okay. I'll love that. But I have to get home to make supper right now." She thought a moment. "Listen, Eric dear, I love to swim at night and look at the stars, but I don't like to be alone in the pool in the dark. Would you be able to come over and keep me company? My husband doesn't share my appreciation for late night swimming."

"At nine o'clock, I will go to my bedroom and change clothes. Could you come over and sweep the pool ... just at that time? Then when my husband comes home at 9:30, I will feed him his late supper and you could ring the doorbell ... I would tell him about our late swim idea..."

"Sure, Mrs. Barton ... sure ... sure."

"So ... it's a date, then, 9 and then after 9:30"

"Yes ... yes..."

Eric got out of the car and started to jog away. Ellen rolled down the window and honked. He came back blushing, and took the three items he had been carrying. She squeezed his hand as she passed them to him.


At exactly 9 o'clock that evening, Ellen finished tucking in the girls and strode down to her bedroom, her dress already unbuttoned. She stood looking out toward her swimming pool wondering if her pool boy would be on time.

She finished unbuttoning the dress, pushed it down over her hips and stepped out of it. She held onto it with one hand and hung it in the closet, returning with her arms craned back to unsnap her brassiere. It recoiled around her and she folded the cups together and laid it on the bed. Facing the window, she rubbed vigorously all around her breasts, wiping away the marks left by the bra supporting her heavy breasts all day long.

She touched her nipples with two bright red fingernails and stared out toward the pool boy who might or might not be there. She lifted her breasts, examining them closely. She allowed them to slump comfortably and slipped her fingers into her Hanes pantyhose and felt the high quality material roll and slide down over the yellow panties until they were just below her crotch. She stretched up tall and slipped her hands into the sexy panties under the inch and a half lace waistband.

Facing away from the window, she pushed the pantyhose down to her ankles, presenting her shapely bottom in yellow panties for anyone outside to see if they happened to be passing her window on the pool side of the house. The panties had a vertical seam down the middle of her bottom giving additional shape to the nicely shaped derriere. In that position she scooped up the pantyhose and unrolled them until the legs were hanging down loosely and then rolled them into a tidy bundle and put them on the nightstand.

She removed her panties slowly over her hips, then stripped them down her legs and dropped them into a figure eight shape beneath her. Noting the moist spot in the middle of the crotch, she thought back to the afternoon flirtation with Eric and pressed the garment to her cheek and nose, before dropping them into the clothes hamper.

She took her time, enjoying a stroll around her bedroom beautifully nude apart from the pair of heels. She selected fresh panties, then changed her mind and went to the hamper and pulled the yellow panties back up her legs with a gentle smile. Better a pair with a little scent of her in them than sterile freshly washed panties for this night.

She pulled on a white blouse without bothering with a brassiere. Then she found a pair of white shorts and pulled them up and snapped them over the yellow panties.

Finished with her show, she switched off the lights and glanced out the window. With no lights, she could see the shadow of a man. She shivered with the pleasure of having displayed herself so provocatively to her young admirer. She stood a while longer in the long spike of light from the hallway, ruffling her hair and looking at herself in the tall mirror.

Right on time, David's headlights swung up the driveway and he came into the house the picture of the tired businessman. Dinner was warm for him and Ellen bustled about the kitchen fetching his wants and exchanging daily events.

"I asked Eric if he would mind keeping me company for a night swim later, if that's OK with you." She said quietly.

"Oh, good ... don't enjoy that duty much ... when is he coming?"

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe he'll forget about it." She said idly as if it was of no importance one way or the other.

"Oh no, I don't think so. Old Eric is dependable as hell. Also he has a huge crush on you! He'll be here with bells on, I'll bet!" He went back to scanning the Wall Street Journal financial page.

"Oh, stop. You'll say that once too often you know ... and get caught!"

He said nothing further.

"Or, I'll start believing it myself. Then what?"

He said nothing other than something like a 'humph'.

Eric knocked on the back door.

"Going skinny-dipping, dear?" David asked, not looking up.

"Sure." She said and he made no response.

"Evening, Mr. Barton."

"Hi, Eric, we have to get in that game of golf one of these days!"

"Right. Anytime." Eric replied.

The two swimmers walked outside, enveloped in the darkness. Ellen reached back and turned on a small porch light which cast scant yellow light onto the lawn.

"Perfect." Ellen said. "Waiting long?"

"No. Perfect!" her lover replied, his speech unusually short, betraying the excitement choking him.

She took his hand and followed along to the dressing cabin near the pool. "My suit is in here. Oh, the light seems to be out, we'll have to remember to fix that."

"Thought I put a new one in." Eric muttered.

"It's OK, just step in. I would like a kiss, Eric. Do you know what that means when a girl ASKS you to kiss her?"

"No," he gasped, "what?"

"It means she likes you a lot. A very lot." She supplied the answer with a giggle.

In the dark of the tiny cabin, she faced him, one finger hooked inside his shirt. Her lips found his and they stood very close together, sharing kisses and tongues and pressing their bodies together.

Ellen pressed her thigh between his.

She crouched lower so that her pussy pressed against the athletic thigh.

"See, it doesn't happen with me." She reminded him of his problem of cumming against Jenny's thigh so quickly.

"Yeah!" he said, aware that he had to hold back the emotion as he felt her pussy tight against his walking shorts. He pressed back and his hands found her bottom and gently and carefully, as if carrying dynamite, caressed her panties through the loose-legged shorts. Over her shoulder, he could see Mr. Barton still sitting at the table reading his paper.

It was dark but his eyes seemed to have infrared sight. He stared hard at her as she slipped out of the blouse. He couldn't see any sign of a bra. Or was it skin colored? No! No brassiere. Her breasts were nicely pointed and he was aware of the lovely curve they presented.

"Hang this for me? The hook over here seems to be gone." She handed him the white blouse and stood stiff backed, her ample breasts swaying as she moved. She felt the thrill of being naked with a man. And another thrill from being there in this tiny space in the dark.

Ellen unsnapped the walking shorts and stepped out of her shoes. She handed him her shorts and heard him search a little and then hang the garment. Now they were both aware that she was standing in only a pair of silky little panties. He gasped with excitement.

She unbuttoned his shirt and slipped it off his shoulders.

Eric took a chance and pulled Ellen against his chest.

"I love the feel of a hairy chest." She whispered.

He nodded, afraid to speak for fear his voice would make it clear how shaken the touch of the two pointed tits were making him where they seemed to bore holes in his chest.

She pressed her cheek against his chest, her head coming just under his chin. She felt him kiss the hair on top of her head. Then blow it away from his nose so it wouldn't tickle a sneeze.

"Oh, Eric, dear, this is ... nice."

"Yeah! Really." His voice cracked.

She pushed his shorts down his legs and handed them for him to hang. He had swim trunks on under the shorts.

"That white suit is mine." He handed it to her and saw her unsnap two shapes from inside the suit. "These things are not useful. Pads!" she explained. "Unless you think I need them?" She was teasing him now and cautioned herself against too much of that.

She took off the yellow panties and ... handed them to Eric to hang up. When he took them, she gripped his hand along with the soft silky garment. Holding his hand in her panties, she leaned forward to kiss him again. They fondled her panties and kissed long and deep. It was very exciting for Eric and no less exciting for Ellen to press her panties into his hand. She could hear his deep breathing and smiled. He turned his head so that his nose was buried in the silk.

She pressed the panty to his face, or did he pull it there? They wouldn't remember which, but they would remember that it happened. It would be part of the fantasy Eric built masturbating late at night or in the morning, or in the shower in the middle of the day, even. And Ellen understood that.

"Hang them together with your shorts, honey." Her voice was husky with passion.

They reached for the hook together, lingering in her underwear.

She stepped into the white swimsuit and pulled it up her body then tucked her breasts inside and leaned over to let them settle into the cups. She filled it nicely and so had no use for the pads she had discarded. Ellen knew the suit was transparent when wet and with the pads gone, her nipples would be very prominently displayed in the moonlight. And so would the triangle of crisp curly hair between her legs.

She slipped her cupped fingers up the side of his swim trunks as they walked to the pool, feigning the need for a seeing-eye dog to find the water shimmering black ahead of them.

He took her hand and they jumped in together.

They raced with great splashing enthusiasm for four laps and collapsed together out of breath. There they bobbed up and down together, her breasts nudging him in a very happy way. Their hands touched, fondled, caressed, grazed each other in the water, getting used to the idea of touching.

"Now here is the fun of night swimming. It's a clear night and perfect for night floating."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.