There Are Two Sides to Every Story

by Paris Waterman

Copyright© 2012 by Paris Waterman

Erotica Sex Story: Wife and her lover are forced to hide when her husband comes back home unexpectedly.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Cheating   Voyeurism   .

Una's stomach tingled. Jesus fucking Christ, why can't I ever say no and mean it?

She knew the answer well enough. She loved men. She craved their smell, how their asses moved while they walked away from her, and most of all she absolutely slobbered thinking about their penises. She loved them all, big and small. She loved long, skinny ones, Short fat ones, bent ones and meaty lengthy ones, and even iddy-biddy-teeny ones. They all had what she considered to be personalities of their own. And she took them, one and all.

At the moment, she had a collegiate swimmer in her bedroom. Georgie's beautiful cock was trapped in his jeans and pressed solidly against her ass.

They had kissed their way into the house, kicking the door shut after leaving her Honda civic parked in the middle of the driveway.

"You've got a beautiful ass," he croaked.

"I like what you're rubbing against it, Georgie," she gasped.

Una was already breathing hard. She'd been wet for him since he'd gotten into her Honda thirty minutes before. She loved the feeling she got by turning a guy on. She lived to feel their hardons pressed against her or in her hand, or mouth; but best of all she loved their beloved penises slamming into her in a rousing fuck. He was grinding his erection against her at the moment, and Una was given over to his male rawness and abandoned all thoughts save that of his cock searing her vaginal muscles as it slammed into her.

She pushed back against him, arching her back. Her fingers never faltered as she worked to extract his banana-shaped, seven inch phallus from his jeans.

"Oh, baby!" he groaned as she rubbed his erection over her face. She loved that sound. It meant he was sure to give her the gift of his cock wherever she wanted it.

But Georgie had a one track mind and reached under her skirt, took hold of her thong. With a soft grunt, Una lifted as he worked her white thong down over her hips, not realizing that Una wanted to suck him off.

Una helped him roll the silky material down to her ankles, lifting first one foot and then the other as he yanked them off her. She allowed herself to moan appreciatively, as if he had brought her to an orgasm.

Georgie's hands moved upward, under her shirt and pinched her nipples. She hummed loudly. He pushed his cock into her rear, making clear what he meant to do.

"Let me, let me!" she called out with an urgency that stopped him in his tracks.

Cupping his sacs in one hand, Una brought his curved member to her widely parted mouth and dropped him on her pierced tongue.

"You want this?" he demanded to know. Georgie had never had a blowjob before. Having gone to a Catholic High School, the three girls that he'd managed to fuck had all demanded that he fuck them in the ass. They considered cocksucking disgusting, and of course, rubbers couldn't be trusted. Lastly, they were afraid of asking their mother's to put them on the pill. Ah, religion and all its moral quirks.

"Mmmmph touse I do!" Una mumbled since her mouth was already full.

Georgie knew enough to return the favor and they quickly positioned themselves into the standard sixty-nine arrangement with Una the bottom.

The moment his tongue lapped her outer folds, Una began to whimper with want. There was nothing she wanted more right then, not even his cock, which was after all firmly lodged in her warm, wet, vacuuming mouth.

Five long minutes later, after licking his precious dick from top to bottom; after taking each of his sizable testes in her mouth and tickling his scrotum with her fingers, Una sensed his pending ejaculation and stopped.

The fact of the matter was that Una couldn't cum without the able bodied assistance of the male penis. And so, for all the moaning and rolling and twisting about on the bed, feigning the throes of passion, she was nowhere close to coming even though Georgie held her hips and mouthed her clit in a near frenzy.

."You gotta fuck me, Georgie!" she said, stifling a scream of frustration.

Guys ... you really couldn't get by without them, but sometimes you had to lead them by the fucking hand, she thought, before repeating her request for him to fuck her.

To his credit, Georgie got the message and rolled off Una, tossed her onto her belly and picked her up by the ass while positioning her on her knees, ass in the air.

"Yeah, that's the way!' she chortled happily. "Now give it to me!"

He knelt behind her and started rubbing his dick up and down her open, wet slit.

"Beg me for it," he said feeling full of himself.

Una was on fire. "Stick it in!"

"What?" he said, sensing his new found power. "I didn't hear you," he said intent on teasing her into frenzy.

"Fuck me!"

"You want me to fuck you?" he leered.

"YES, Yes, yes ... fuck me hard, fuck me with your big hard dick," she begged.

Georgie counted to four and then slammed his banana'd penis well into Una's sopping pussy while she moaned and then screamed.

He gripped her ass and began a deep, hard fuck, moving slow at first, then increasing his tempo until she was gritting her teeth with the ecstasy he was wringing out of her twat with each body shaking slam of his cock...

"What?" she gasped.

"Who's that?"

"Oh shit. My husband!"

"I thought you said he and your aunt went to your parent's."

"They did ... they said they..."

"Shit!" she gasped as she struggled to free herself from their entanglement.

Frantically, she looked over the room, seeking escape, or at the very least a hiding place. Her brain went into overdrive, telling her to hide their clothing. She scooped up her panties, his shirt, coat, shoes, everything!

Her husband's car's headlights lit up the bedroom wall. A few seconds later she heard the front door rattle, then open. They were both coming in!

"The closet! Get into the fucking closet! She screamed, but it came out a husky whisper, saving them an impossible embarrassment.

She followed Georgie into the closet and pressed her back to him, squeezing him against the closet's back wall. She quickly pulled the closet's louvered, folding doors shut. His clothes and hers were still in her hands.

The door to the bedroom opened.

"Why would it be in Una's room?" her aunt asked.

"I don't know," her husband answered. "I haven't the foggiest idea where it could be."

"What about the living room?"

"I looked there," he said lamely.

"We just came in the house. How on earth could you have looked there?"

"It's bigger than a bread box, Vera. I scanned the room as we passed by."

"What about downstairs?" Vera said, slowly losing patience with Una's husband.

"Where the hell is Una?" her husband asked.

"Maybe she hasn't come home yet."

"But her car's outside."

"Maybe she's out with a friend."

"She would leave a note."

"Why on earth would she leave a note? You're supposed to be at your parents."

"Look in the closet, Jeff, dear."

"Oh No! No! Una bit her lip.

Georgie unconsciously squeezed her breast at the thought of being found by Una's husband.

"All right, all right ... I ... wait a minute. Yes. Yes. I paid for something over the phone. That's the last I had it." He pounded his fist into his hand in frustration.

"I'll be damned, there it is!" he groused.

"Where?" Una heard her aunt say.

"By the damn lamp. See it?"

"Oh, my ... how did it get there?"

"I was using the phone in here, I guess I had it with me and left it."

"Silly man!" her aunt said with an affection that triggered alarms throughout Una's nervous system.

Sounding very relieved, her husband said, "You know, Vera, we've got plenty of time before we're expected at my folks."

Una saw her aunt smile at her husband. "So we're alone?"

Her husband stepped behind Vera, hands on her hips, pelvis pressing at her from behind. "Oh, yeah ... we certainly are."

"Not now!" Una's aunt stepped away from her husband. "I don't want to be late."

Vera went to the other side of the bed and stopped again.

Georgie quietly lifted Una's skirt.

No!

Georgie, obviously relieved at not being caught, was too excited not to take advantage of the situation he found himself in with Una.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.