It's My Own Fault - Cover

It's My Own Fault

by R. J. Richards

Copyright© 2012 by R. J. Richards

Erotica Sex Story: Some things happen between a husband and wife that once started, it's too late to go back, and a marriage will never be the same again.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   FemaleDom   Masturbation   Cream Pie   .

It all started the day I saw this guy staring at my wife, Fasia's, breasts in the mall. She had a thin top on, and her nipples were hard and poked out against the thin material. Now at 39 she's quite a looker, and with her auburn hair, pretty face and decent figure, she can usually turn heads if she wants to. That doesn't normally bother me though. After all, it'd pretty good for my ego, but that day in the mall the guy wasn't just turning his head! He was staring at her with pure lust, and it pissed me off since she was obviously married to me!

Well, at first it pissed me off, but the more I thought about it the more I started to get turned on. I mean he could only look. I was the one who knew what she looked like under her clothes. I was the one who knew how she trimmed her pussy hair down to that little rectangle on her pubic mound, and I was the one who knew how firm her breasts are and how sweet her pussy is! He could only imagine! By the time we went to bed that night, I'd decided that I liked guys lusting after my wife! It not only made me feel smug, but horny as well!

As turned on as I was, I just had to have her that night! She was wearing an old nightie that didn't stay on her very long, and she grinned at me as I lifted it over her head. I found myself pretending that I was the guy at the mall and was seeing her beautiful breasts for the first time! I was rock hard as her big, pink areolas came into view, and I found myself sucking on her hard pebble sized nipples even before her nightie was completely off!

Fasia certainly noticed my almost hunger for her and asked, "So what brought all this on?"

Now we don't have any secrets in our marriage, and as I kissed my way down to her sweet pussy I told her about the guy in the mall who had ogled her.

"Oh really," was her reply, which was followed by, "Ooh yeah," when my tongue slipped into her sweet tasting slit.

Normally, I take my time and run the tip of my tongue along the edges of both of her nether lips before slipping it deep into her crevice. I like teasing her pussy before touching her clit, but this time I was super horny and couldn't wait bury my almost seven inches into her. I worked her pussy just long enough to make sure that she was well lubed.

"Oh, you are turned on aren't you!"

I looked up and saw her grinning at me as she spread her shapely legs, and the next moment, I felt the velvety softness of her pussy enveloping my penetrating dick!

Now Fasia knows how to fuck, and between her movements and my lust, I ended up shooting my load into her only after a few strokes! I apologized to her, and she said, "That's ok. I'm tired and wanted to go to sleep anyway."

What a woman, right?

Now Fasia is an intuitive woman with a playful nature, and over the next couple of months she took to wearing more provocative clothing and attracted a lot more attention like she did that day at the mall. I have to admit, I was a lot more turned on by it than jealous. Besides, I liked seeing her shapely ass in those tight jeans, and the amount of cleavage she showed with her low cut blouses. Don't get me wrong, she didn't dress sleazy. Fasia is an elegant woman with a good sense of fashion. She just looked hot, not sluttish.

She certainly enjoyed the extra attention, and I suspected that she would have been dressing like that all along if it wasn't for me and Randy, our son. Of course, she was still careful about what she wore around our son whenever he was home from college.

It wasn't too long after I began enjoying other men ogling my wife before I began fantasizing about her flirting with some of them. She actually did flirt a little with one guy at a bar that we went to. She had just enough to drink to do it, and when this guy hit on her while I was in the bathroom, I found out that she actually flirted with him a little! Just like before, I was upset at first, but by the time we got home, I was turned on by it! She knew it too and began talking about all of these hypothetical situations about what if a guy did this, or that with her, and before I knew it, I was blowing my load into her without hardly a single stroke in and out of her oh so delectable pussy!

After that, I began fantasizing regularly about some guy having sex with her while we were making love. I would look at my hands on her breasts while pretending they were someone else's, and I would look down at her pussy as I was sliding my dick in and out of her while imagining it was someone else's dick.

Then came the day she came home really late from work.

"What held you up so long?" I asked. She was so late that I had already made dinner.

She gave me a coy look and asked, "Wouldn't you like to know?"

"What do you mean by that?" I was completely clueless at this point and honestly hadn't caught on to her little game.

She smiled playfully at me and replied with, "Before you ask, just be sure that you really want to know the answer first!"

I got it that time!

"You didn't really do anything did you?"

"Maybe."

"What do you mean by that? Exactly what did you do?"

"Would it really bother you if I actually did something?"

Her question suddenly made me stop and think. I mean fantasy was one thing, but the reality of it was something else, and I can't even begin to explain all of the feelings that were going through me. On the one hand, I couldn't believe that my sweet wife would actually do anything with anyone else, yet, on the other hand ... Well, let's just say that there was enough doubt to churn my stomach into almost painful knots. The idea of another man actually being with my wife was tearing me up, yet I could feel that my cock was stiff too! I was angry, hurt, jealous and turned on all at the same time! It's really hard to explain.

I guess my face showed all of the mixed emotions going through me, and Fasia laughed lightly and with a playful slap on my shoulder said, "Don't worry. I didn't do anything naughtier than bend over and flash some cleavage!"

I was surprised to find myself as disappointed as I was relieved!

"So did you give him a hardon?" I tried to sound as nonchalant as I could, but I was only partially successful, and Fasia picked up on my mixed emotions immediately.

"Yes."

Of course, my next thoughts were about how she knew he had a hardon?

Guessing my thoughts she said, I could see it under his pants, and then, taking a step towards me, she reached down and ran her fingers over my own hard dick and said, "Would you be mad if I found out about his hardon doing this?"

Her hand felt good, and the thought of her fingers running over another man's cock made me even harder, though my stomach didn't agree.

I'm sure she felt the tenseness in me because she suddenly let out a playful laugh and said, "Don't worry, I'm only teasing."

She then explained why she was late and assured me that the only thing she did was show some extra cleavage. She than admitted that she really didn't know if she gave her boss a hardon or not.

Later that night, when we were making love, she brought it up again saying, "So what would you do if I really was to do something with someone else?"

She was lightly stroking my dick with her fingertips, and I was really turned on.

"I guess that would depend on what it was that you did."

"Well, you like when guys look at me. Suppose I flashed them my pussy?"

I was so filled with desire that she already had me leaking precum, and the thought of someone actually seeing her sweet pussy made me groan.

She giggled and said, "I thought so." Then in a low, sultry voice, she asked, "So what if I let him put his hand on my thigh? Would you be mad then?"

She was laying next to me and whispered it into my ear as she toyed with my dick and dragged the fingertips of her other hand across my chest. Between her manipulations and the image she put into my head I groaned again and she gave a triumphant, "Uh huh."

"What if you saw him put his hand up my blouse and feel my tits? How would you feel then?"

At that point, she'd placed my hand on her left breast as if my hand was someone else's, and I had to actually fight to keep from cumming!

She sensed it too and took her hand away from my dick in order to keep me from cumming to soon. I saw the grin on her pretty face and knew that she was really proud of herself, and when she saw me looking at her, she lifted one leg into the air and sensuously ran her fingers over her exposed pussy saying, "And what if I let a man touch me here like this?"

Her voice was low, and her words were breathy, and I could feel my dick twitching from the thought. She saw it too, and running her fingers through her pussy a little harder, she moaned and added, "Would you be awfully disappointed in me if I asked to see his cock while he watched me rub my pussy the way you're watching me now?" And before I could answer she asked, "And what if I touched his cock like this?"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.