Illicit Liaison - Cover

Illicit Liaison

Copyright© 2012 by Priapus

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Lovers slip away from their spouses for an evening together, and begin a night of adventure with a sexy cab ride to a sumptuous meal at a rooftop restaurant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Swinging   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

You stand in front of the mirrored elevator doors thinking that this has been our best adventure yet, and at the same time you have a strong suspicion that we really haven't started on the main part of my plan.

If I could hear your thoughts, I'd agree on both counts, but instead I am standing beside you, staring at your gorgeous reflection in the elevators doors, and lost in admiration for what a truly powerful, sexual creature you are.

When the bell rings to announce the elevator's arrival I place my hand in the small of your back and lean forward to kiss you gently on the neck, whispering to ask you if you are ready for whatever comes next. You smile back at my reflection and assure me that you are not just ready, but hungry, starving even, for whatever awaits.

As we step into the small cabin of the elevator a spontaneous thought arises (no, I really hadn't planned anything for the elevator trip) and I glance at the doorman to ask if the elevator ride is a long one.

He replies that it's not, but reaches into his coat pocket and produces one of those circular keys, explaining hopefully that if we don't mind some company he can make the trip last as long as we want.

Of course, given what he just witnessed in the driveway, he could have guessed that we don't mind company ... at all. But knowing what I do about our plans in the restaurant, I was hoping for a little "alone" time with you while we had a chance.

I start to decline his offer when I look up at you, leaning against the back of the elevator with one foot on the floor and the other propped against the wall behind you, your knee lifting the hem of your short dress nearly to the point of exposure.

The look on your face is pure feminine lust, and as I follow your gaze to the crotch of the doorman's tight fitting pants, I immediately realize that I had better not completely deny your desires in favor of my own, not if I hope to fulfill my carefully laid plans for the rest of the night.

I ask him to join us and hold the elevator door open for him. I see his eyes light up as he steps aboard, and when the doors slide shut I turn to see that your dress is already in a black satin puddle around your ankles, and you are sliding your thong and butterfly down your smooth thighs to expose yourself completely to his unabashed stare.

As the panties and vibrator join your dress on the floor and as you kick the whole tangle of garments aside, your reach out and grab the doorman's tie, pulling him toward you for a passionate kiss.

He hands me the elevator key, then slides his strong hands down your bare back and under your beautiful naked ass, lifting you off your feet and out of your pumps. You wrap your legs around his back and reach down with both hands to fumble with his belt and zipper, never breaking your heated kiss. Deftly and quickly your fingers unbuckle, unbutton and unzip, and you use your hands and feet to push his pants and boxers down his strong, flexing legs.

I hear the sound of his hard cock slap up against you as his erection escapes the waistband of his boxers. I see him curl his hips under you, searching for your entrance with the tip of his organ.

Transfixed by the display, I almost forget to put in the key and stop the elevator's swift progress to the restaurant. As I do, the lurch of the elevator pushes you down abruptly onto his shaft, impaling you entirely on his long thin cock. The two of you never break your passionate kiss; even as he thrusts hard into you, slamming you back against the elevator wall, even as your own long-denied orgasm tears through you gasping and shuddering, crying out for more.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.