Frank and Stella - Cover

Frank and Stella

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2012 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: But she loved him or so she said.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   .

Love is something that I have a hard time understanding. Love is only an emotion right? So how can an emotion make you stupid? How can love cause you to do things that no man in his right mind would even consider? It was a little late for me to be asking the question. The damage has already been done.


I met Stella in middle school. I started dating her in the ninth grade and we were going steady by the time we started tenth. We had an argument and broke up for a while, but were back together at the beginning of the eleventh. We broke up twice in the eleventh but we together at the start of the twelfth.

While we were apart we dated others and it was that fact that always got us back together. I'd get pissed off and jealous whenever I saw her with anyone else and that was even if I was with another girl when I saw her. It was the same with her. She would get angry if she saw me with another girl even if she was with another guy. It usually led us to running into each other somewhere and the "How could you..." would start followed by "And just what were you..." and we would make up and be back together again.

We celebrated our eighteenth birthdays a week apart and on the night of the senior prom we surrendered our virginities to each other. Following that night every time we found ourselves alone together the clothes would come off.

We separated again after we graduated, but only because she went to Michigan State and I went to Eastern Michigan. We still got together on weekends and breaks and always the clothes would come off as often as we could make it happen.

In our sophomore year I was at a party one weekend when Stella didn't come home and a couple of guys from our high school graduating class who were going to State asked me how in the world I could have been stupid enough to let a sex crazy girl like Stella go. I asked them what they meant and they told me that Stella was known as a "Three date fuck" and when I asked them what that meant they told me that if you made it to the third date with Stella you were sure to get some pussy.

That of course was news to me because I thought that Stella and I were a couple and staying true to each other. When Phil and Ralph finished telling me about Stella I just said:

"That's why I let her go. She just couldn't keep her legs together."

Of course that was a lie because I had known no such thing, but I didn't want them thinking that I was a clueless twit where Stella was concerned.

The following weekend she was home and I confronted her with my new found knowledge and she said:

"So what? I like sex and you are here and not there. Besides, you don't own me. You haven't proposed and put a ring on my finger and it is your fault anyway."

"My fault?"

"Yeah Frankie; you took my cherry and got me used to having sex. What about you? You going to tell me that after all the loving we did and that you so obviously loved that you have been keeping your peter in your pants while I'm gone?"

"Yes Stella; that is exactly what I'm going to tell you. I considered us a couple and there wasn't any way that I was going to cheat on you."

"You wouldn't be cheating Frankie because we aren't an engaged couple. We are damned good friends who make love whenever we can and if you ask me to marry you I will say yes, but not until after we finish college. Until then I'm going to sow my wild oats and you should be doing the same. I'm all yours when I'm here at home, but as long as we are separated I'm going to date and you should also. Get curiosity out of your system before we get married and then we won't have to worry about that seven year itch that people talk about. Now – do you want to make love or waste more time talking?"

I didn't know it at the time, but I made the first of several bad decisions where Stella was concerned. I decided that she was right and that I should do what she was doing and over the rest of the time we were in college I dated when Stella wasn't home and made love to Stella when she did come home.


I discovered a lot dating other girls. I found out that Helen Liss and Roberta Price both gave better head than Stella. Carol Wilder liked having sex where there was a possibility that we would be caught and while I was scared to death that we would be caught it was still one hell of an exciting turn on.

Samantha Crown introduced me to anal sex and Beverly Holbrook took me to a gangbang where I shared her with six other guys. Nancy Neubert's big thing was to be pissed on after we were done fucking and Beverly Abbeg was into having threesomes with her best friend Pauline French. All in all I had to say that I had a very full and rewarding sex life when Stella wasn't around and I even caught myself wondering if I was going to be able to stay true to Stella when we got married.

Stella never questioned me about what I did when she wasn't at home and even though I was aware that she was 'sowing her wild oats' while she was gone I never mentioned it.

I was a little peeved over a few things. Things like when she first asked me to do her ass. That told me that someone else had already been there and that she liked it. She was my girl and I felt that I should have been the first to go there. Whatever. We somehow managed to get through those years and two months after we graduated we took our vows in front of eighty-three family and friends.


The first couple of years went by and I thought that Stella and I had a good solid marriage. Our sex life was very fulfilling as we both put what we learned while sowing our wild oats to use with each other.

I talked Stella into trying sex in places where we might get caught and she loved it. She got me into trying some positions that I'd never tried before and I found that I especially liked reverse cowgirl and one that she called the rear leg lift. There was another thing that she wanted to do that I wasn't interested in. She wanted me to sit in the bath tub while she peed on me. Even though I had done it to Nancy Neubert I wasn't the least bit interested in having it done to me. No double standard here – Nancy wanted it so I obliged her, but I didn't want it so I said "No way!" In fact I said "No fucking way!" Stella didn't want to take no for an answer and she kept after me.

"It turns me on something fierce Frankie. I don't know why, but I can sometimes cum when I do it. It won't hurt you and it does so much for me. Come on baby; that's what making love making is supposed to be all about – giving your partner pleasure. Don't I give you everything that you want? Come on Frankie; do it for me."

"I notice that you aren't asking me to pee on you."

"I don't like it. It doesn't do anything for me and from the way you are taking my asking you to do it to me I'm guessing that it won't do anything for you. Of course I'll do it if you want; just say the word. Please baby, let me do it to you. I get such a charge out of it."

She was right in that making love was as much about giving your partner pleasure as it was about getting your own so eventually I gave in and let her do it. It wasn't all that bad and when she was done all I had to do was stand up and turn the shower on. She got in with me, scrubbed my back and then I took her from behind as she leaned against the wall.

After that she peed on me about once a week always followed by me taking her as she lent against the wall. I never did get the urge to pee on her although once or twice I thought about telling her I wanted to do it just to see what she would say. I almost put a stop to it the night she asked me to let her pee in my mouth.

"Absolutely not!"

"Just one time so we can see what it is like."

"You want to see what it is like then you get in the tub and I'll piss in your mouth."

"I wouldn't like it, but I thought you might."

"Why in the hell would you think that?"

"You don't mind my peeing on you."

"I only do it because you say it really turns you on, but I get nothing out of it."

"If that's the case let me pee in your mouth and let me see if it turns me on just as much."

"No Stella and I mean it. Take what you are getting and be satisfied with it."

She never brought it up again.


In our third year Stella came home from work one night and told me that she was signing up for a couple of night classes at EMU.

"They are classes that will help me get a promotion and John (her boss) says that if I have them on my resume I'll be a sure thing to get Marsha's job when she leaves at the end of the year. They are on Tuesday and Thursday at six-thirty so you will be on your own as far as dinner is concerned because I'll go to school straight from work."

"How long?"

"Just one term and the best part is that the company will pay for it."

She took the classes and got the promotion and things were fine for another year and then our life was disrupted again. One of the girls Stella had gone to school with at State moved into town and got in touch with Stella. Stella started stopping after work for drinks with Anna and she invited Anna and her husband over one Sunday for a barbecue.

Have you ever met someone you took an instant dislike to? That was me with Anna. I hadn't yet heard the first word out of her mouth and I didn't like her. She was brassy and bossy and she treated her husband like he was her personal servant. All I heard from the poor bastard while he was there was "Yes dear," "Whatever you say dear" and "Here, let me do that for you."

I couldn't even imagine what his life must be like living with Anna. But as much as I didn't want to be around Anna I knew I couldn't get away with telling Stella to keep her friend away from me so after they left when Stella asked me what I thought of them I just said, "They seem like a nice couple" and let it go at that.

About two months later at another weekend barbecue my life took a drastic turn. I had turned the grill over to Dennis (Anna's husband) and had gone into the house to use the bathroom. The weather was mild and so the bathroom window was cracked open about eight inches and as I was shaking the last couple of drops off my dick Stella and Anna walked by the window and I heard Stella saying:

" ... won't matter because Frank is a clueless twit. I can..." and then they were out of range of my hearing and I didn't hear the rest of what Stella was saying.

So I was a clueless twit was I? I wondered what other marvelous things my loving wife had to say about me. I stewed over it for a couple of days and then I finally did something I never would have thought I'd ever do. I went on the Internet and found out how to put a tap on my home telephone line. I wasn't looking to catch Stella being unfaithful because quite honestly that thought never entered my mind, but I did want to know what else Stella thought of me.

Stella didn't leave for work until an hour after I did so that gave her time to talk without me being around and I bowled on Tuesday and attended my lodge meetings on Thursday (Fraternal Order of Eagles if anyone cares). That gave Stella ample time to be on the phone with me not being where I could over hear things. I put the tap in on Sunday while Stella was out grocery shopping and then waited to see what I would get.

I didn't get a chance to listen to anything until Wednesday. Stella called me at work and told me that she would be a little late so when I got home I listened to what the recorder had picked up on Monday, Tuesday and that day. All I got from Monday's conversations was that Stella would be going over to Anna's house while I was bowling.

"I'm looking forward to it" Stella said.

"It will be a blast honey" Anna said, "And after you see it you are going to want to do it."

"Got to go. Don't want to be late for work. I've got to make sure that I give John a good start to his day."

Anna laughed and said, "You go you slut you."

Things to wonder about. Anna calling my wife a slut? What did she know about my wife that I didn't? What was it that Stella was going to want to do after she saw it? And what the hell did "I've got to give John a good start to his day" mean. Tuesday morning's talk only told me that Stella and Barb (I've no idea who Barb was) would be to Anna's around six-thirty. Wednesday's take was a little more enlightening, but left me with even more questions.

"I still don't believe it. I saw it, but I still don't believe it. When you ordered him to lick my feet and he didn't even hesitate to do it I just couldn't believe it. Barb and I both couldn't get over him bending over and letting you beat his ass with a whip without any protest at all. It was unreal. Men aren't supposed to be like that."

"Dennis didn't used to be that way, but I trained him well. If you think last night was something wait until you see what I have him do Thursday night."

"Give me a clue."

"Just get your hubby fired up tonight and tomorrow morning. You are going to want him to jump your bones as soon as you get home and walk in the door Thursday night."

I had no idea what it was that Stella was going to see Thursday night, but she followed Anna's advice and spent Wednesday night trying to fuck my brains out and then woke me up with a blow job Thursday morning. She stopped just short of getting me off and said:

"I want you primed for me when I get home tonight."

I had some things to do after work and she was home before me and when I got there she met me at the door in only high heels and thigh high nylons.

"I hope you didn't tire yourself at work because tonight you have your work cut out for you."

I've no idea what fired her up, but we made love three times that night which was highly unusual for us. We averaged three times a week and maybe twice on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday night was the norm. It was Saturday before I could listen to Thursday and Friday's conversations. Stella was at the beauty parlor for her regularly scheduled hair work and I was able to listen to the recorder without her being around.

There was nothing on Thursday except a conversation between Stella and Barb where Barb said she couldn't make it that night because her husband was making her go to some company function with him.

"We need to learn more about how Anna does it and then we won't have to put up with men making us do anything."

Our men making us do anything? I never made Stella do anything and in fact the opposite was true. She was always getting me to do things.

Friday's first call was an eye opener and the first indication that Stella and I were in trouble. Barb called Stella to ask what had happened at Anna's the night before.

"You thought Tuesday was wild? Last night was over the top compared to Tuesday. It would be like comparing first grade to grad school. I hadn't been there two minutes when the doorbell rang and Anna went to answer it. She came back with two guys named Eddie and Jared. She asked if the two of them were ready to do it and they both smiled and started to undress. Anna told Dennis to strip and he did and then we all went into the bedroom.

"Anna laid down on the bed and Eddie got between her legs and then Anna told Dennis that he knew what to do. Dennis came over, took hold of Eddie's cock and guided it into Anna. Jared got on the bed and knelt next to Anna's head and she told Dennis to go sit on his chair. Dennis sat down on a chair next to the bed and played with himself as he watched Anna suck Jared while being fucked by Eddie.

"When Eddie came she told Dennis to get to work and do his job. Dennis got on the bed and sucked Eddie's cum out of her. Then Jared moved in and Dennis guided him in like he had Eddie and then while Jared screwed Anna Dennis cleaned Eddie's cock with his mouth and worked at getting him up again. Jared came and Dennis cleaned him out of Anna and then Eddie got back on the bed and started screwing Anna again while Dennis cleaned Jared's dick and worked at getting him up again.''

"They each screwed Anna three times and Dennis did the clean up without any protest the first two times. The third time Eddie was in her pussy and Jared was in her butt. When Jared came Anna told Dennis to clean him up and Dennis finally refused. No way was he going to suck a shit covered dick is what he said. Anna ordered him to do it and told him that he knew what she would do to him if he didn't do what he was told and he started crying and ran from the room. Just after that I left so I don't know what she did to Dennis for disobeying her. Now all I have to do is figure out how I can get Frank to do something like that."

"How are you going to do that?"

"I've no idea, but I'm thinking on it."

"Frank doesn't seem the type to do that."

How would she know that? I didn't even know a Barb so how could she know what type I was?

The next words told me what my wife thought about me.

"Frank's the type all right. I boss him around all the time. I even make him get in the bath tub so I can piss on him."

"That's nasty!"

"What can I say? Being able to dominate him that way turns me on. Got to go if I'm going to get to work in time to start John's day off right."

There it was again. What did she have to do to start her boss's day?

I played golf on Saturday morning so there was a morning conversation between Anna and Stella and it was that conversation that changed our marriage. Stella told Anna that she was thinking of ways to get me to be like Dennis.

"I don't know if you can Stel. Dennis is a born submissive and that is the reason I married him. I knew I could boss him around and make him do what ever I wanted. Frank doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who would willingly do what I make Dennis do."

"I don't know how submissive Frank is, but I think I can make it happen. I told you that he lets me piss on him and I think that there is a little bit of the cuckold in him. He has to know that he is sucking another man's cum out of my pussy. I make sure that I have sex with him every time after John fucks me and our sex always starts out with Frank eating my pussy. He has to have noticed that I taste different after John makes love to me."

"And he never mentions it to you?"

"He did once, but I told him that it was probably some residue from the douche that I use."

"He's that gullible?"

"You bet. That's one of the reasons I married him. I knew I could control him when he bought my reasons for fucking other guys while we were at State. He even bought my story about my taking evening classes to get a promotion at work. It was true that I was using the time to get a promotion."

"You never told me the story behind that."

"John's wife was pregnant and wouldn't make love with him. He told me that if I would be his sexual outlet until she had the baby and was cleared to have sex again he told me that he would promote me and give me a nice sized raise. At first it was only supposed to be blow jobs, from there and we kept on doing it even after his wife had her baby. It has gotten to where I have to give John a blow job every morning to start his day out right and that's in addition to the long lunches we take."

"And Frank hasn't a clue?"

"I told you he was a clueless twit."

"Well I guess you know him better than I do, but I would work up to it slowly. Very, very slowly."

I had put in the tap because after hearing what I heard through the bathroom window I was curious about what else Stella had to say about me. Well, I certainly did find out. To her I was a clueless twit and a wimp that she thought she could turn into a subservient cuckold. She didn't have a chance in hell of making it happen and I was already working on a plan in my head that might make her think I could possibly go along with what she wanted. I would have to wait until she started her campaign to get me to be like Dennis, but she would be in for one hell of a huge surprise.


I wasn't at all surprised that she started on me Saturday after she got back from her hair appointment.

"I'm super horny for some reason so how about a late dinner after we work up an appetite?"

"Gee Stel; I don't know. Maybe if you twisted my arm or something like that."

"Asshole" she said as she took my arm and led me to the bedroom. It started out the same as always. She started sucking my cock and after a couple of minutes I pulled her into a sixty-nine and after several minutes of mutual munching Stella moved into her favorite position, doggie, and I fucked her to an orgasm and then I had mine. She got up to use the bathroom and when she came back she sucked me hard again and then she told me that she wanted it in her butt. After we had both climaxed for the second time and were lying cuddled up she asked:

"Are you happy with me frank?"

"Very happy."

"Do you ever feel you are sorry you married me because it cut you off from playing with other girls?"

I knew instantly where the conversation was headed so I helped it along.

"No, I'm not sorry that I married you; but I do confess that there are some other women I've had lustful thoughts about, but I've never acted on it. I wouldn't do anything that would jeopardize our marriage. Why he question?"

"Promise me you won't hate me?"

"I could never hate you and you should know that by now."

"The reason I was super horny when I came home? It was because I saw one of the guys I had sex with in college and I remembered how exciting it was to have a different guy every once in a while. I just wondered if you had thoughts like that."

"When you say you saw one of your old lovers were you saying that you met him and had sex with him?"

"Oh no, nothing like that. I was early for my appointment so I went to the Starbucks just up the street. Kevin was there having coffee and we said hi and talked about what we had been doing since school. He asked me if would like to get together some night."

"And you said?"

"I said no of course. Like you I won't do anything that would put our marriage at risk."

"I can tell from your tone of voice and the look on your face that you wanted to say yes."

She looked away from me for a couple of seconds and then said, "You're right. I did want to say yes."

"Correct me if I'm wrong here, but from the way this conversation started and your confession just now I'm getting the feeling that you would like to get a little strange now and then. Is that it?"

She was silent for a bit and then said, "Yes. Seeing Kevin reminded me of how much I enjoyed making love with different guys. There is just something exciting about going to a new man and wondering how he will compare to others I've been with. Is he bigger or smaller? Does he have stamina? How good is he at this or that? It isn't about love or affection. It is all about sex."

"Going with Kevin wouldn't be like that. You've already had him."

"True, but have things changed with him over the years? It would be like going to a new man. You know; not knowing what you would find."

"Be honest with me here Stel. If there was no way I could have ever found out would you have agreed to meet Kevin some night?"

"Honestly?"

I nodded a yes.

"Yes; I would have, but only if there had been absolutely no way you could have ever found out."

"That tells me that you would love to be able to sample other men as long as your marriage stayed safe. Am I right?"

She looked at me and didn't say anything for several seconds and then she said:

"If it didn't cost me you and our marriage."

"Okay. We know where we stand. I haven't chased any of the women I have lusted after because I didn't want to risk losing you and our marriage and you haven't gotten together with other men for the same reason. What that all tells me is that we are in a situation that makes us prime candidates for what is called an open marriage."

"An open marriage? What is that?"

"Where we each have the other's permission to engage in sexual fun with others as long as it is open and above board and we always come home to each other."

"You would do something like that?"

"To be honest about it? Although there are several women who I fantasize about I would probably never act on it even if I had the chance."

"You are saying that you wouldn't but I can?"

"I'm saying that it isn't likely that I will, but you never know about things like that. But yes, you are free to do what you would like as long as you always come home to me."

"Why on earth would you let me do it if you aren't?"

"Because I love you and want to see you happy and also because I know you love me and that means I don't have to worry about it. There is a rule though. If you ever bring a lover home you have to call me ahead of time and let me know so I can decide on whether I want to stay home or go out."

"Why would you stay home?"

"I don't know that I would, but I've heard hat some men like to watch their wives have sex with other men. Who knows? I might just like it."

"You really mean what you are saying?"

I reached over and shoved a finger in her pussy and said, "Just thinking about it is getting me hard."

Stella laughed and spread her legs.


Sunday I told Stella that I was going to be gone for a couple of hours looking for a new lawn mower at Home Depot or Lowe's. It was a fib. I just wanted to give her some time alone so she could call Anna or Barb. I already knew what I was going to do, but I needed to know as much about what Stella was going to do as I could find out and I was trusting my phone tap to get me the information.

Sunday evening while Stella was in the shower I checked the phone tap. Stella had done just what I expected and had called Anna.

"You are not going to believe it. I didn't even have to work for it. I told him a cock and bull story about running into Kevin Butler. I told him Kevin was one of the guys I'd had sex with in college."

"Kevin Butler? Wasn't he the guy who had you pulling trains at the Phi Delta house?"

"Oh yeah! Those were the days weren't they? Anyway I pulled that into a conversation about having thoughts about making it with other people and the twit came right out and proposed that we have an open marriage. Can you believe it? He was the one who brought it up. He even said he might watch."

"What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to bring a guy home and see what happens. If Frank watches and doesn't run screaming from the room I'll know that eventually I can turn him into a copy of Dennis."

"Who are you going to do it with?"

"At first I thought John, but then I decided it would be better to keep what John and I do separate. Do you think I could get Eddie to do it? He is quite a hunk and has a decent sized cock."

"I'm sure he would. His big thing is fucking married women in front of their husbands. I'll put you in touch. When do you want to do it?"

"Wednesday I think. Tomorrow would make Frank think I had already set it up before our talk and Tuesday he bowls. He might think Wednesday is quick, but I'll just tell him I wanted to do it before he changed his mind."

"You do know that Eddie will trash talk in front of Frank right?"

"Yeah and if Frank takes it I'll know I'm one step closer to making him into a Dennis clone."

There it was. Wednesday would be the start and if I played my part right Stella would set herself up for the final act and hopefully it would be over in a week, two at most.


That night in bed after we'd made love Stella said, "I need a super huge favor baby."

"Name it my love."

"There is a guy at work who has been hitting on me for age. I'd like him to be the first under this open marriage thing, but the thing is that I'm scared. I'm afraid that if I really do it you will throw me out. I really do need to know that you are okay with it."

"So what's the favor?"

"I want you to be here with me when I do it."

"I told you I'm alright with it Stel."

"I know you did, but I would feel a lot better if you were here."

"I suppose I could do it, but what if this candidate of yours doesn't want to do you if I'm around?"

"He's been after me for so long that I'm betting that he will go along with whatever I say."

"I suppose that it will be as good a time as any to see if I'll like watching. When do you want to do it?"

"You bowl on Tuesday so I'll try for Wednesday okay?"

"I'll have to miss my lodge meeting, but keeping you happy is more important than that so I guess so."

"Thank you baby" she said as she lowered her head to my cock to see if she could bring it to life again.


I got what I expected over dinner on Monday.

"Eddie jumped at the chance to do me even if it is in front of you. He did ask whether you would be hiding in the closet or in the room with us."

"In the room with you of course. In for a penny in for a pound. I'll put a chair off to the side where I can get a good view. If it turns out that watching you with another man isn't a turn on I can get up and leave."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.