Carla's Revenge

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2012 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: She was not at all happy with what hubby was doing

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   .

I've found out that my wife is cheating on me and so far she and Josh don't know that I know. Josh by the way is – or was – my best friend. I know, I know, it is a cliché, but clichés get to be clichés because they happen so often.

I had no idea of how I was going to handle it. The thing was that I couldn't understand why he was fucking my wife. Don't get me wrong here; my wife is definitely a hottie. She is in her mid-thirties and even after three kids she looks hot as hell in a bikini, but his wife Carla is just as hot if not hotter. She was fairly tall at five foot seven, has red hair that hangs down to the middle of her back and has green eyes that seem to be able to look deep into your soul. I found out that she comes in at 36-23-34 and I won't deny that she turned me on.

I let things slid for a couple of weeks after finding out about Josh and Heather as I tried to make up my mind about what to do. I loved Heather and I wondered if there was some way to save our marriage. It didn't seem likely, but I couldn't know for sure until we talked. On Friday I made up my mind to confront her on Monday. Why the two day wait? Heather had gotten a call from a very sick friend who had needed some help and she had rushed off to help her.

I knew without a doubt that if I called Josh to ask him if he wanted to play golf on Saturday I'd get Carla and she would tell me that Josh wasn't there and was off doing something over the weekend. My parents had taken the kids up to their cabin on the lake for the weekend so no wife and no kids meant that I was going to spend a quiet weekend alone and it could very well be the last quiet weekend I would ever have.

On the way home I stopped and got a case of beer and I fully intended to see that all twenty-four bottles were empty by Sunday night. When I got home I put on a pair of shorts and a tee shirt and went into the kitchen. Dinner that night was going to be simple. I opened a package of hot dogs and put them in a pan to boil, chopped up an onion and got a can of baked beans out of the pantry. I dumped the beans in a pot and put it on a burner and then opened my second beer.

I was digging through the fridge looking for the mustard when the doorbell rang. When I opened the door I found Carla standing there. She was wearing a tank top and it looked like she wasn't wearing a bra. She had on a pair of Daisy Dukes and a pair of flip flops on her feet. Her nipples were pushing hard at the tank top and I got instant major wood.

"You doing anything important?" she asked.

"Batching it. Working on dinner and drinking beer."

"Mind if I join you?"

"No in the least. I could use the company" I said as I stepped aside and let her in. We walked to the kitchen and she sat down at the table. I knew she didn't drink beer so I opened a bottle of Merlot and I poured her a glass.

"Dinner is nothing fancy" I said. "Hot dogs and baked beans. Pretty simple stuff."

"I can do simple."

The hot dogs were boiling and the beans were bubbling so I turned off the heat and moved the pans to he cold side of the stove and got two plates from the cupboard. I handed Carla one and told her to help herself. She fixed herself two hot dogs and spooned some beans on her plate. We sat down to eat and I asked:

"What brings you over?"

"You have any idea where Heather is?"

"She went to help a sick friend."

"I wonder when it happened?"

"When what happened?"

"When Josh got sick. He looked pretty damned healthy to me when he left the house. You do know that Josh is fucking Heather right? And that right now they are in room 130 at the Arrowhead Lodge?"

"I didn't know that they were at the Arrowhead, but I've known for a couple of weeks now that she has been cheating on me. How did you find out?"

"I found part of a condom wrapper in his pants pocket when I was doing the laundry. He doesn't use them with me because we have been trying to get me pregnant. I decided not to have his baby if he was cheating on me. I didn't want to end up as a single mother if there was going to be a divorce so I used some of the inheritance from my dad to put a private detective on him. They get together for long lunches and when he calls and tells me that he is working late he is usually working on Heather. How did you find out?"

"I was in the basement working on a bookcase I'm making. The phone rang and I picked up the basement extension. Heather must have picked up the upstairs phone a second or so ahead of me and I heard her say the word "lover" just as I put the phone to my ear so I quietly listened while Josh told her they would have to skip their usual long lunch at the Marriott because on an important meeting he had to go to. I got to listen to her tell him that she would miss his cock and that he was going to have to work hard to make it up to her the next time."

"You haven't done anything about it?"

"I haven't been able to make up my mind as to what to do. I did decide this afternoon to confront her when she gets home and see where it goes from there. What are you going to do?"

"Hopefully I'll be doing it in a few minutes."

I gave her what must have seemed to her like a confused look and said, "Do what?"

She got up and came over and sat down on my lap. "I've seen the way you look at me and I know damned well that if we weren't married you would have been after me. We might both still be married, but we don't owe Josh and Heather any more fidelity that they have given us."

She hugged me and her hand slid up my leg, under my shorts and to the leg band of my briefs. I shifted to get a little more comfortable and her hand went under my briefs and touched my cock. I looked at her in amazement and she leaned into me and her lips met mine. She slipped her tongue into my mouth and her hand gripped my hard cock. No silly fool me I kissed her back and swapped tongues with her. She broke the kiss and said:

"I'm going for the ultimate in revenge. Even though we decided to have a baby I've managed to come up with excuses not to have sex during my fertile times and to be on the safe side I went to my doctor and was fitted for a diaphragm. How bad do you want revenge on Josh?"

"Why do you ask that?"

"It is my ultimate revenge. I'm at my most fertile right now and my diaphragm is in my purse."

"You mea..."

"That is exactly what I mean."

Carla was right. It would be the ultimate revenge to have Josh raising my kid thinking that it was his. I smiled and moved a hand up under Carla's tank top and discovered that I had been right when I guessed that she was braless and I felt her right nipple. It was as hard as a pencil eraser and when I pulled on it Carla moaned. Her mouth fastened on mine and I sent my other hand under her Daisy Duke's and discovered that she was not only braless, but she wasn't wearing any panties.

I slowly worked a finger into her wet pussy and she moaned and whispered, "Oh yes" as I worked my finger. I broke the kiss and said:

"On Heather's side of the bed. That's where I want you; on Heather's side of the bed."

She got off my lap and said, "Let's go."

We both hurriedly stripped when we got to the bedroom and Carla naked was spectacular and she had something that I had never seen before except in men's magazines – she was completely shaved! I have already mentioned that Heather was a hottie, but why Josh was fucking my wife when he had a woman like Carla made absolutely no sense to me. Carla was apparently thinking along the same lines. She was looking at my naked body with a puzzled look on her face and when I asked her what she was thinking she said:

"I just don't understand it. Your cock is both longer and thicker than Josh's so why in the world would Heather want to fuck my husband when she has you and that cock at home and ready to go. Makes no sense to me."

"Doesn't matter. You are here now and for the time being those other two people don't even exist."

"You are so right. Take me to bed and do it now."

I pointed at Heather's side of the bed and she smiled and said, "You do me on Heather's side of the bed and then we can go to my place and I'll do you on Josh's side of the bed."

"Deal." I said as she laid back on the bed and spread her legs. I moved between them and she lifted her legs and told me to fuck her and fuck her hard.

"Can't do it. Not until I've had a taste."

I put my mouth on that hairless pussy and lapped at it until Carla cried out "Enough! Fuck me."

I moved up and pushed forward and my cock spread her lips slid into her hot wet hole.

"Oh yessss" she hissed, "Fill me lover; fill me and fuck me hard."

I did what the lady asked. I was grunting and she was moaning as we went after each other like two animals in heat. The sound of my balls slapping her ass as I drove into bounced off the walls of the room. She begged me not to stop and to keep fucking her forever. Her words were driving me crazy with lust and I wanted to do what she wanted me to do. I did want to keep fucking her forever. I pounded and pounded and pounded. I needed to get her off before I got mine. I was close, damned close and luckily Carla started cumming and I felt her pussy clamp down on my cock and I couldn't hold it back any longer. I came and pumped what felt like a gallon of cum into her fertile womb.

Both of us were sweaty and gasping for breath when I pulled out of her and fell to the bed beside her. Carla rolled up on an elbow and looked down at me.

"I can't believe this. I just can't believe this. Heather can have this and she wants my husband?"

Her hand reached for my wet cock and she started to fondle it. My cock twitched and Carla said:

"Good boy. Showing signs of life and that's a good thing 'cause we ain't even close to being done yet lover. I've got two more holes that you have to claim by cumming in them. We have the rest of tonight, all of tomorrow and part of Sunday and when I'm through with you you won't give a rat's ass if Heather ever comes home."

She moved down and started licking my cock and then her mouth captured it and she began to work on it. A cock that had been limp only minutes before quickly became iron bar hard. She pulled her mouth of off of me and then she moved up and mounted me. "My turn to ride" she said as she started fucking me cowgirl style.

Carla rode me to the point where I just had to get off and I rolled her over on her back and fucked her hard until we both climaxed and as we rested she said:

"You aren't going to make me go home tonight are you?"

"Silly girl" I said as I pulled her to me. We fell asleep wrapped around each other.


I woke before Carla did in the morning and as I lay there looking at her I couldn't help but think that what I had done with Josh's wife didn't make me any better than Heather. Granted that I could rationalize it by saying that Heather cheated on me and that released me from my vows. She did so I could right? What's good for the goose is good for the gander right? Turn about is fair play right? But for me the bottom line was that I had cheated on my marriage. I couldn't claim the high ground when I confronted Heather. True, she didn't know that I had done it, but I knew.

I hadn't noticed that Carla was awake until she said, "You look deep in thought. What are you thinking?"

I told her and she said, "I made the same promises you did when I married Josh so I guess that makes me a cheater also, but I don't look at it that way. Josh made the same vows as I did and then he broke them. To me that meant we had a contract and if we were dealing in law, if I remember rightly from my Business Law classes, Josh would be in breach of contract and the contract could be declared null and void. I know marriages aren't handled that way, but it doesn't change the fact that Josh and I had a contract and he broke that contract with me That means, at least to me, that I no longer have to honor that contract unless I so choose. You need to look at your marriage the same way. You aren't cheating lover; you are only doing what her breach of her contract with you has freed you up to do. Enough of this stuff. Take me out and feed me and then we need to go to my place and rededicate Josh's side of the bed and work on getting me pregnant."

Her hand started moving down my body and by the time she reached my groin area I was already starting to rise and then we were off and running. If she wasn't pregnant by the time we fell asleep at her place it wasn't because we didn't try hard enough. I don't think that the last two times we made love did any good because I don't believe much more than dust came out of the end of my cock.

In the morning she asked me what time the kids would be home and I told her around six. She fed me steak and eggs for breakfast saying that I'd need my energy if I was going to do her any good that day.

We called it quits around four so I could head home and be there in case my parents got there earlier than expected. Before I went home Carl asked me if I had made up my mind as to what I was going to do and I admitted that I hadn't.

"Are you a good enough actor to pretend that everything is fine?"

"I don't know. Why?"

"Because to my mind the best revenge is for us to keep doing what we spent the weekend doing. I want to keep on doing it until I'm pregnant. Also you need to think about your kids. A divorce will cut you off from them because around here the courts always give custody to the mother. You would maybe get to see them every other weekend and that would only be if Heather wasn't pissed off enough at you to find some excuse that you couldn't have them that weekend. My advice would be to put up with the bitch. Life as usual except that you and I would be fucking up a storm every chance we could get."

"I don't know about that Carla. Sooner or later cheaters will get caught. If they catch us it reduces our chance to hold the high ground in any talks we have."

"They got caught because of stupid mistakes. You found out about Heather because the two of them were dumb enough to use the home phones to communicate. I found out because Josh was so sloppy that he brought the evidence home in his pants pocket. We won't take those kinds of chances. We will get a couple of Tracfones from Wal-Mart and use them to keep in touch and so that our spouses won't accidentally find them and wonder about them we will leave them in our desks at work. We will always know when they are getting together so we will get together at the same time."

"No, we won't be able to do that. If Heather calls and says she has to work late I'll have to babysit and if they are doing it on their lunch hours we won't be able to because I can only rarely take long lunches."

"You can sometimes work late can't you? When you do she will have to be home to watch the kids. I play cards with some sorority sisters from college every Wednesday night and I sometimes stop for drinks after work with the people I work with and Josh is used to that. Another thing we can do is put a tap on our phone lines so we will know what they are talking about. Are you game?"

"You've thought it all out haven't you."

"Maybe I've missed something, but with both of us working together I think we can cover all the bases."

"You are sure you want to do this?"

"Absolutely sure. Like I told you in the beginning I want revenge on Josh. I gave him everything I have and he stabs me in the back. I spoil that son of a bitch rotten and fuck his eyes out three and four times a week and he cheats on me? No damned way I'm going to let it slide. My idea of the perfect revenge is to let him raise another man's kid and what could be sweeter than having the husband of the woman he is cheating with being that father of that child."

"I can see the need for revenge and I guess I can get behind seeing that asshole raise my kid, but I'm not all that sure that I can pull off pretending to be a loving husband to a wife who is cheating on me."

"You have incentive lover."

"I do?"

"Over the last forty-eight hours you seemed to love the hell out of what I gave you. You can have as much of it as you want, any time you want and for as long as you want."

"You do know that's a damned hard offer to refuse."

"I would certainly hope so and there is more. Josh wants two kids, a boy and a girl and I am going to want the both of them to have the same daddy. It could be even better than that. What if I get the first two and they are both girls? I know he is going to want a son. You up to keeping on trying?"

"I am as long as we don't get caught."

"We will just have to make sure that that doesn't happen. Oh, and one last thing. Can you act natural around Josh?"

"It will be hard not to smirk knowing that I'm going to be trying my best to give him a kid to raise, but I think that I'll be able to handle it."

"I think Tuesday will be my next night to stop after work with the girls."

"What a coincidence. I'll be working late on Tuesday."


My folks dropped the kids off at six-thirty and told me that they hadn't eaten yet so I took them out to Mickey Ds and wasn't the least bit surprised when they told me that they wanted Happy Meals. After we ate we went home and found Heather there and she asked where we had been and when I told her she said in a snippy tone:

"Why didn't you call me and see if I wanted to go to dinner with you?"

"You didn't tell me when you would be back and you didn't call my cell and tell me you were back" I answered in the same snippy tone.

She gave me a nasty look and then went to say hi to the kids. While Heather put the kids to bed I went on line and did a search. I found out how to tap a phone line using a voice activated tape recorder and decided to buy one or two on my way home from work the next day. I'd buy two so I could put a tap on not only my line, but one on josh's line also. I'd have to call Carla and set it up.

I noticed that Heather didn't shower before coming to bed. She might have showered before coming home, but then again maybe she didn't and I had no intentions of taking sloppy seconds. I probably had in the past, but I didn't know it then. When Heather made overtires I pleaded an upset stomach and told her maybe the next day.

Monday at three-twenty my secretary told me that there was a Mrs. Carla Marvis who would like to see me and I told Shelly to send Carla in. Carla came in and closed the door behind her and came over to me and kissed me.

"Too bad you have a secretary sitting right outside your door. If she wasn't there I'd lock the door and you could do me right here on your desk."

'If you can kill ten minutes she goes home at three-thirty."

"Oh wow! I was just kidding, but I can easily kill ten minutes."

She opened her purse and took out a cell phone and handed it to me and told me that she had already programmed her number into it.

"The plan for tomorrow is that at lunch time I'm going to run over to the Marriott and get a room. I picked the Marriott because you have to go inside and go down a hall to get to the rooms. No outside doors that some one could see us go into. I'll call you and give you the room number. I'll get off work at four-thirty and go right to the room. When you get there go into the bar and have a drink and if anyone there knows you and sees you they will think that you just stopped in for a drink on the way home. After your drink you come to the room where I will be naked and waiting. Okay?"

"Sounds like a plan to me. On the way home I'm picking up what we need to tap our phones. When would be a good time for me to come over and do it?"

"It is already done. I went online and found out how to do it and I already had a recorder that I could use."

At that point Shelly stuck her head in the door and said, "I'm leaving Mr. B and I'll see you in the morning."

When the door closed Carla got up to lock the door and when she turned back to me I already had my pants and briefs off and was clearing the desk. Carla laughed and said:

"Eager? I like that in a man" she said as she lifted her skirt and took off her panties.

It was a quick no frills fuck and we both got off and as Carla was putting her panties back on she said:

"That will hold me till tomorrow, but you had better come to the room prepared for a long and energetic evening. Maybe you should load up on vitamins."

I debated washing my cock before I went home. If I fucked Heather that night it would be a kick to do it with Carla's juices – probably dried by then – still on my cock, but Heather usually started me out with oral and she might just question the taste. Better safe than sorry I thought and headed for the men's room to clean up.

I stopped at Radio Shack on the way home and bought two recorders and six extra tapes. I got the second recorder so I could listen to the tapes in my office. I would save any tape that had something on it from the two lovers against the day I would be telling a judge why I wanted a divorce.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.