Whores - Cover

Whores

Copyright© 2012 by Frank Lee

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A professor and a mail order bride's daughter get close. Very close.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Orgy   Swinging   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student  

“Tell me you wouldn’t love to fuck her,” she said.

She was soaking wet in Dogface’s pool, holding onto Stone’s knees as he sat on the edge with his feet dangling in the water. A fit, pneumatically enhanced blonde in a black bikini and spike heels had just delivered them a pair of fruity cocktails. Nikki watched Stone glance at her ass as she walked away.

Nikki grinned brightly. “You’re such a fuckin’ whore. Her, too. I mean ... really.”

She hadn’t wanted to come, but she was having a better time than Stone expected, which was about the only thing that made the day tolerable. Neither of them was anywhere close to being in their element. The only difference was that Stone had had a pretty good idea of what they were getting into. The crowd was bigger than he thought it would be, but he was actually relieved. The bigger the crowd, the easier it was to fade into the woodwork. It meant fewer awkward amounts with Dogface or Nikki’s mother, and at the moment, neither of them were anywhere to be seen.

The catering company alone probably would have cost Stone two months’ salary, and all the servers were women who worked at one of Dogface’s gentlemen’s clubs.

“So tell me again why we had to come to this thing?” Her fingers dug into the meat of his thighs, seriously close the hems of his trunks.

“Because it’s a good way to show your mother that things are ... going well. That you’re doing okay living on your own.”

“Am I on my own?” It was the first truly serious look she’d given him all day. The wondering behind her eyes took him by surprise. She slid her hands up inside the legs of his trunks, dangerously close to his cock.

“Do you want to be?”

Her eyes traced a circuit somewhere in space far behind him, as if she were thinking her way through a trick question. By the time they settled back on his face she seemed to have the universe comfortably organized.

“Yes,” she told him. “But I don’t mean alone. I don’t see anything bad about being important to ... somebody.”

He nodded and touched her face. “There isn’t. And you are.”

“Yeah?”

“Oh yeah. Very.”

She grinned. “She thinks you’re fucking me, you know.”

“Aren’t I?”

She smirked. “Not technically. And if you don’t pretty soon I’m gonna fucking implode.”

“It just seems like your first time should be ... I don’t know ... something.”

Nikki opened her mouth to spit something back, but then her face turned a sort of russet shade.

“How did you know?”

“Educated guess,” he replied, finally confirming his inkling.

She blushed. “I hate it, you know. It’s like carrying somebody else’s baggage.”

He nodded.

Despite the music and crowd noise, it felt like they were in their own private bubble. Nikki’s expression softened into a mask of inner embarrassment, as if Stone had discovered something wrong about her. He tipped her chin upward and leaned down to kiss her. She absorbed mouth with a kind of need he hadn’t felt from her before. Her lips and tongue were as supple and vital as ever, but there was less boldness and more ache to the way she kissed him back.

“Aren’t you afraid my mother or Dogface will see?” she asked quietly afterward.

He shook his head and kept his eyes on hers.

“He asked me if I wanted to come live here with them,” she added.

“I’m not surprised.”

“He came into the changing room and watched me undress. I had my bikini on under my clothes so at least I didn’t have to get naked. He made me feel naked, though, the way he was looking. I sorta felt like a whore in a way. He said I could probably even work at one of his clubs.”

Stone sat quietly a moment. “And what did you say?” he finally asked.

Nikki reached up and pulled Stone’s head down so she could whisper to him. “If you fuck me I’ll tell you.”

He straightened up and smiled at her. He wanted to put his hands around Dogface’s neck and choke him just long enough to let him know how much he truly disliked him. But then he thought of Nikki undressing in front of him, nervously playing her perky vixen routine like the champ she was. He fingered the wet string of her bikini top around her neck and felt tingles in his cock.

“Take a look around,” he told her, even though he was pretty sure he already knew what she’d told Dogface. “You could be living like this if you wanted.”

She followed his gaze as it swept the area. The pool and terrace were crowded with people of all ages and types, and the vast majority had a pampered look of privilege about them. People were gathered everywhere in pairs or small groups. Most were either just going in or coming out of the pool. Several of the women were topless, giving off an air of natural comfort in the urge to be noticed. One deeply tanned brunette somewhere in her thirties was openly discussing her recent surgery with three others, a man and two other women. The others were showing enthusiastic awe over her newly enhanced breasts. She invited the others to touch them. None turned her down.

At the other end of the pool a man was standing in the water with his arms fanned out along the sides. A slender black woman had her back toward Nikki and Stone, and her hand was down inside the man’s trunks, under the water. The difference in their ages was probably twice the difference between Nikki and Stone. The woman’s arm and shoulder betrayed how she was stroking his cock. They were smiling and talking to a small group standing on the terrace near them. Stone watched Nikki watch them a moment and snuck his finger under her bikini top, brushing his finger over her hard nipple.

“You could have just about anything you want – whenever you want it,” he said. “This would be your life.”

She looked around one more time and snickered. “So when I’m living here, you’ll come to all the parties so I can jerk you off in the pool while you brag about your fictitious stock portfolio to people who are pretending they aren’t more interested in watching me stroke your cock.”

Stone laughed deep and hard, but kept his finger inside the barely sufficient triangle of Nikki’s bikini. She started laughing, too, and they laughed for a long time, until Stone took her face in both hands and leaned down close to her.

“Baby,” he told her with a smile, “that’s just one of about a thousand reasons I love you so much.”

Her eyes went wide and watery as much out of surprise as anything else, and when Stone kissed her she gave it back to him in a deeply hungry groping of lips and tongue. She pulled one hand out from his trunks and put it on the back of his head. The scene began to fade as they devoured each other with a fresh sense of urgency. Stone’s blood raced through his veins, and he was starting to think about sliding down in the water and fucking her up against the side of the pool.

Then there was a shadow cast over them and they reluctantly broke apart to look up and see Nikki’s mother gazing down impassively at them. She was wearing a strapless, white sheath that was so short they could see the gusset of her panties. Nikki frowned, while Stone kept eye contact despite the dark, oversized shades she was had on.

“Glad I see you have good time,” Ning said. The private accent coaching Dogface had been paying for was working. She still spoke in her habitually clipped way, but her accent was much clearer than when she’d first arrived in the country.

Nikki’s frown held fast, but Stone thanked her for the invitation and hospitality.

“Need speak to you, Stone,” she said. “By you self.”

Nikki rolled her eyes, but Stone kissed her again and promised he’d be back quickly.

“Please,” she said. “Don’t leave me out here on my own too long.”

She stayed down in the water while Stone pushed himself up and out and followed Ning into the house. The scene indoors was nearly a mirror image of what it was around the pool, but without water. She led him through a large, well populated salon, then down a corridor to a small solarium with oversized wicker chairs that looked out on the pool and terrace.

Ning sat and crossed her smooth, brown legs slowly. Stone gazed openly at the slow flash of her panties this time. He noticed her nipples were conspicuously hard, distorting the fabric of her dress. She pulled off her sunglasses and smiled, giving off an air of comfort, as if she’d lived her whole life this way.

Stone glanced out the window and spotted Nikki backstroking across the pool sideways. More than a few heads had turned to watch her. Fresh fish swimming into the spawning grounds.

“So you fucking her now,” Ning said, unceremoniously.

Stone turned to face her. “Technically,” he said, “your daughter is still a virgin.”

Ning did an impressive job hiding her surprise. “But not much longer.”

“No,” he nodded, briefly glancing back outside. “Not much longer at all.”

There didn’t seem much sense in explaining the dynamics. Besides, Ning was one of the sharpest judges of character he’d ever met. He was sure she’d already figured out more than he knew himself.

“I glad it’s you,” Ning smiled. “Better she have someone who love her. She love you back real hard. Harder than you ever see. Harder than me. She smart girl. Better she not stay here.”

“She thinks you want to come back.”

Ning nodded. “Let her think.”

Stone almost smiled. He considered whether or not to tell Nikki about her mother’s subtle ruse, but in the end, he decided she probably knew much more about the way Ning’s mind worked than he ever would.

“You a good friend, Stone. To me. To her, too. She wanna be a big whore. Think everybody love to fuck a whore. Now she your whore. You love her like an angel-whore.”

“She started sleeping in my bed a few nights ago.” Stone felt relieved to be able to tell someone. “You have no idea how hard it’s been to hold back.”

Ning chuckled. “You forget I sleep three year in same bed. You got some shitty memory, Stone.”

He smiled and nodded. “Ok, sorry, but I think you know what I mean.”

“Yeah, yeah. Only don’t know why. You bigger whore than her. Bigger than me. You fuck anyone anytime.”

Ning laughed harder than she needed to and Stone just waited, not exactly pleased with her assessment of his morals. When the laughter subsided, she was still looking the question at him.

“Fucking a virgin is more responsibility than I’m qualified for,” he admitted. “Of all the ways it could go, I wouldn’t be easily forgotten.”

She laughed again. Longer and harder this time, like a school marm laughing at some kid in the back who just got an easy answer wrong.

“So why you change mind?” she asked, finally dead calm.

He sat long enough to think up half a dozen lies that all sounded better than the truth, but in the end, he went with the truth.

“If she ended up with someone worse than me I’d never forgive myself.”

She nodded, and then a coy smile crossed her face. In the moment, she resembled her daughter so much no one could ever mistake where Nikki’s devilish side had come from. She uncrossed her thighs and held them apart, slowly drawing the slim gusset of her panties to the side. Her pussy looked every bit as smooth and fresh as Nikki’s. Stone swallowed air to avoid noticing if the resemblance ran that deep.

“Want a real whore?” Ning nearly cooed. “Old time sake? Clayton probably somewhere fucking one of his bargirls.”

Clayton was Dogface. Nikki had started calling him that because of his full, silver beard, not because he looked like a dog.

Stone’s cock buzzed with warmth as he watched Ning brush her finger up and down the length of her exposed slit. She was supple and intensely appetizing, but she was only inflaming his desire for Nikki. He stood up and went to the window, giving Ning his back out of sheer self-preservation. A moment later, she was standing beside him, watching Nikki let one of the blonde servers give her a hand stepping out of the pool. She was a sleek convergence of tightly articulated curves, and somehow, in the few minutes since the last time Stone had looked out, she’d managed to lose the top of her bikini.

Soaking wet, Nikki’s body had a lacquered look. The bottom of her bikini rode the impudent curve of her ass like an afterthought. Some kind of smiley exchange was passing between Nikki and the server, who was still holding her hand. In her spikes, the server’s garish breasts were almost in Nikki’s face. The blonde smiled and held the girl by her bare shoulders, leaning back to give her an admiring look.

The server’s lips moved and Nikki laughed. Then the blonde scooped Nikki’s pert breasts into her hands and leaned forward to kiss her. The kiss was only half polite.

Ning snickered deviously. “You not careful, she gonna break you like cheap watch.”

Stone caught up with Nikki sitting on one of the few backless stools under the tent shading the bar. She was sitting with a straight spine and squared shoulders, letting the pert cones of her stiff nippled breasts push conspicuously forward. She was the only guest under the tent, sitting with the bartender and two of the servers: the blonde who had helped her out of the pool, and a raven-haired woman with a Mediterranean complexion.

“Hey Daddy,” she purred as he approached. Stone rolled his eyes while the others gave her look of surprise. The blonde smiled at her in comic disbelief. “Oh, it’s all right,” Nikki waved her hand. “He’s only my sugar daddy.”

The servers both laughed and the bartender glanced at Nikki’s naked breasts again before going back to work on making two more of the tall cocktails they’d been drinking in the pool. The sun was beginning to dip low, and free standing lamps were beginning to glow throughout the entire area. Low volume trance music was filtering through from speakers Stone couldn’t see. He sidled in close to Nikki and placed his hand on her waist.

“That’s a nice look for you.” He tried to look disapproving.

Nikki smiled and looked away and down, as if she suddenly felt naked. “You see me like this all the time,” she reminded him quietly.

“Sure, like this,” Stone replied. “But not like this.”

She seemed at a loss to reply for a moment, but finally just told him, “Go with the flow, Daddy Stone.”

The man who’d been getting stroked under water before Stone went inside with Ning was now sitting on the edge of the pool without his trunks. The slender black woman was still down in the water with her head between his thighs, stroking the man’s swollen cock with an agile tongue while he leaned back and watched her through a hail of sighs. Others paused in their conversations to watch, comment or laugh.

Stone watched Nikki’s face as she watched them. Her look was somehow far away but right in the moment at the same time. He felt the sense she was off with the couple at the edge of the pool, yet sitting right down inside his sphere of presence as if she’d been there all her life. He was beginning to understand she was driven by pure nerve. The act itself was a close second.

The black woman took the man’s cock into her mouth and her head started bobbing up and down between his open thighs. A couple of half-hearted cheers arose from the small group paying the closest attention. Stone’s cock tingled and thickened as he watched Nikki’s face.

He realized how much he loved studying her face. Her skin was like raw, light brown silk, with lines he could follow to oblivion. She always looked away and down if she caught him looking too much. It made him smile inside. But now she was going somewhere else inside herself and her usual responses were less predictable.

“How’d it go with the dragon lady?” she finally asked under her breath, keeping her eyes on the poolside blowjob.

“She’s the one person on Earth who loves you more than I do,” he replied just as softly. The servers were making conversation with the bartender, letting Stone and Nikki have the space they’d already slipped into.

“Nice cock,” Nikki said distantly, still watching the man get sucked at the edge of the pool, “but too old. Too fat.” Stone let it go by and kept watching her face. The flickering glow of the lamps was beginning to take over from the disappearing sun. The dance of light and shadow on her face gave her an ethereal look – half angel, half devil.

Stone slid his hand over her naked breast and outwaited her as he felt the scrape of her thick nipple under his palm.

“She try to fuck you?” Nikki finally asked.

“No,” he said. “Not really.”

“Huh. Not really? What the fuck is that supposed to mean?”

“It means – as you already damn well know – that she knew what was going to happen between us the moment she walked out of the house.”

Her lip curled as she kept watching the progress of the blow job. She was watching, but suddenly not really seeing the svelte black woman and the man she thought was too old and fat. She looked happy, and Stone wanted to keep seeing that look on her face. He inched closer, until he was standing up against the edge of her stool, tucked in the space between her thighs. He squeezed her breast and moved his hand onto the other one.

“Bet you’d just love to fuck all these whores,” she hissed under her breath.

He pinched her nipple just at the edge of too hard and leaned toward her ear. “What would you think if I told you I just want to fuck my own little whore?”

The look on her face went even happier, which only seemed to make it that much harder for her to look at him.

“I’d say you’re a fucking whore,” she hissed back at his ear. “And that you’re a liar and you’d shove your fat cock in any cunt or mouth that was hot, wet and convenient.”

“I could only ever shove my cock in a mouth as dirty as yours?”

Her peal of laughter drew attention. Then the man at the edge started groaning louder, leaning back on his hands as he arched his hips at the woman’s face, drawing most of the attention back away from Nikki.

Stone and she were drawn to the splashing of two more people jumping into the water. There were around seven or eight people in the pool, and all of them were naked.

There was a striking, dark haired woman, deeply tanned, with hopelessly prominent, round breasts standing just below waist level. Stone guessed her to be around forty, but she had a very fit, pampered look that gave off a much younger air. A man about fifteen years younger was sidled up behind her with his hands around her kneading and massaging her naked breasts. She was grinding her round ass against his equally naked body, with her hand thrust back between them as she fondled the hard, young cock trapped between them.

A cluster of three, two women and a man, stood at the near edge watching. Below them was a man Stone took to be the dark haired woman’s husband. He was as naked as his wife and the younger man fondling her, and there was a mildly distant grin on his face as he stroked his fully aroused cock and watched them. One of the women in the nearby cluster was intently watching his hand slide along his cockshaft.

Nikki turned to face Stone and gave him a smile that made him feel like steam was rising out of his blood. “Then I’d have to tell you your cock is nothing but a dirty, nasty fuckstick ... and only a dirty little whore like me would ever suck it.”

Stone took a deep breath. Nikki was grinning defiantly while his temples pulsed with a rush of sweaty heat. The soft heave of her breasts betrayed the depth of her breathing. Stone let his hand slide off her breast toward her hip, where he pulled the knot loose on the string that was holding the bottom of her bikini in place. He pushed his hand under the loose patch of fabric, savoring the smoothness of her pussy against his fingers. He searched for her lips and stroked them with his fingertips. They were already moist and flushed readily as he touched them.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.