One Night of Sin

by SamSlam

Copyright© 2012 by SamSlam

Erotica Sex Story: A cheating husband and a spying neighbor results in a lustful night of revenge.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Light Bond   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Size   .

"That fucking bastard!" I screamed at my computer as the Find My iPhone app confirmed my darkest suspicions. "That lying sonofabitch!"

"I'll be working all night on that merger project and just be able to catch a couple of hours sleep at the office before my 9 a.m. meeting," my husband had said so convincingly a few minutes ago. He didn't know I had activated the GPS tracker on his iPhone. This was the third time this month he'd pulled this shit, but this time I had the new Find My iPhone app to see where he really was. How stupid did he think I was?

The real question was what was I going to do about it? It's one thing to know your husband is a cheating, lying bastard, it's another thing to do something about it. My anger quickly gave way to defeatism. What does she have that I don't have?

I stood up and looked at myself in the full-length mirror covering our closet door. Turning left and right as I slowly shed my clothes, I tried to be objective about my 34 year-old body. My breasts still looked good, pretty pert with no sag. My stomach was toned; I worked out at least four days a week and swam regularly. I ran my hands down my flat stomach and along my smooth hips.

Adjusting the closet door so the mirror faced the floor to ceiling window that covered most of one wall of our bedroom, I checked out my backside. With the drapes opened, the window glass reflected almost like another mirror. Nice firm ass, no sign of sag there either. I slapped my bare ass cheek for emphasis. So what the fuck was it?

My husband's co-worker was very pretty and she was ten years younger than I am but I always thought I had kept him satisfied. I gave him regular blowjobs and I was pretty good at it if I do say so myself. Up until recently, our sex had always been adventurous, almost aerobic. So why was he fucking that slut?

I let out a long sigh. This was getting me nowhere. Maybe a swim would clear my brain. I slipped on my lavender, silk robe and walked downstairs. Exiting through the sliding glass door off the family room, I was surprised by how hard the door slammed behind me. Maybe I was tenser than I thought.

Standing next to the pool in the cool night air, I dropped my robe and looked around. Our neighbor's house wasn't far away but I thought it unlikely he would be looking out at this time of night. I dove in, letting the water rush around me and caress my bare skin. I tried to forget about what my husband and his young slut were doing as I swam a few fast laps. When I felt the tension starting to leave my shoulders, I flipped onto my back and floated leisurely around letting my body completely relax. Fuck him!

Swimming usually helped but I couldn't quite get the image of those two cheaters out of my mind or the helplessness I felt trying to determine what to do about it. If I confronted him was I willing to throw away twelve years of marriage? If I didn't confront him was I willing to live with myself as the pathetic little wife who just accepted her husband's infidelity? I finally gave up and climbed out of the pool. Grabbing my robe I tried to push the door open but it wouldn't budge.

"What the fuck!" I cried, pulling on the handle. Shit. It must have locked when I slammed it shut. I almost laughed at the absurdity of standing naked in my back yard while my husband was across town fucking his whore. "Here I am world," I wanted to shout. "Fuck me over some more".

Now what? I knew the rest of the doors were locked. We had talked about a keyless entry for our garage but had never gotten around to it. There was a light on next door but I was naked as a jaybird. Well, almost. I slipped the silk robe on, pulling it tightly around me. It didn't have a tie so I held it closed as I traversed the short sidewalk that connected our side yards. Feeling totally foolish and embarrassed, I shivered as I rang Ron's back doorbell.

We don't know our neighbor very well except to say hello on the driveway now and then. If it was a shock for him to find a wet, half naked woman on his doorstep, he didn't show it.

"Hello, Mrs. Ascott," Ron said politely as if I stopped by like this regularly.

"Hi Ron, call me Beth," I said, wondering what he was thinking.

"Okay, Beth," he smiled. "What can I do for you?"

"I locked myself out of my house," I said as he held the door open for me and I saw him starring at my breasts. I didn't have to look down to know what the night air had done to my nipples and I knew my wet skin would make the silk almost transparent.

I blushed even more when I realized that Ron was only wearing a pair of sweat pants that hung enticingly low on his hips. His black chest rippled with muscles that deepened the color of my already flush face.

"How ... um ... I mean..." Ron was stammering as I dripped water on his kitchen floor and pulled the robe tightly around me. He couldn't keep his eyes off my breasts and I have to admit I found it reassuring after my husband's self-esteem crushing lies earlier in the evening.

"I was swimming and somehow the sliding glass door got locked. I'm sorry to bother you but I didn't know what to do. Maybe I could call a locksmith or something," I blurted out all in one breath.

"Of course, come in," he said, ushering me into the living room. "I'll get you a towel," he added. I watched him walk out of the room, almost voyeuristically observing his well-defined back muscles as he moved.

I have never fantasized about interracial sex but Ron's naked torso was having an effect on me. Maybe it was because I was sitting there almost naked or because I was still reeling from my husband's infidelity but I felt the familiar twinges of arousal between my naked thighs. Stop it! I admonished myself until I watched him walk back into the kitchen with a noticeable bulge in the front of his sweatpants. At least I still had that effect on someone even if it wasn't my husband.

Ron handed me the towel but I was at odds about how to dry off while keeping my robe pulled around me. He seemed to sense my discomfort and suggested I go upstairs to dry off. He didn't try to hide his scrutiny of my near naked rear-end as I ascended the stairs.

"There are some t-shirts in the second drawer down," he called after me. "Help yourself. I'll go see about your door. Sliding glass doors don't always latch all the way," he added.

I went into his very masculine bedroom, all dark colors with a huge dark blue or black comforter on his king-sized bed. Catching a glimpse of myself in the mirror over Ron's dresser I was shocked to see that my robe was almost completely transparent. No wonder Ron couldn't keep his eyes off my breasts. My nipples and areolas were as much on display as if I had been naked. The bottom half of my robe wasn't as wet and the material wasn't adhering to my skin so you could barely see a hint of my light colored pubic hair through the silk robe. At least that was something.

As I dropped the robe and started toweling off, my pussy twitched again at the idea of me standing naked in my neighbor's bedroom. In a very weird way it felt like an erotic adventure. I found his t-shirt drawer and slipped on an extra-long, V-neck shirt. Ron is well over six feet tall so the shirt hung almost mid-thigh length on me and rested nicely against my breasts. It displayed a little more cleavage than I usually like but I was beyond being modest at this point. He had already gotten an eyeful.

Properly attired, well almost, I nosily walked around his bedroom, looking at his things. I breathed in the masculine scent of him that hung in the air like an aphrodisiac. I was admiring a pair of bookends on his dresser when I saw movement through his window. Moving closer, I watched Ron step into my backyard and disappear behind the house. I could see part of the pool from here and the entire side of my house. I noticed the light was still on in my bedroom window. Shit. I looked more closely and could see everything in my bedroom as clear as day. That meant...

I hurried out of his bedroom, turned left and ran to the next room down the hall. This was some kind of exercise room but I was only interested in the window. Just as I feared, this room had a clear view of my backyard including the pool. Ron could have been watching me. My heart was beating rapidly as I assessed the damage. He wouldn't have been able to see much from up here. Taking a step back, I froze. On a small table next to the window was a pair of binoculars. Shit.

I picked them up and put them to my eyes as I moved slowly back to the window. There he was, working on my sliding glass door like he was standing right in front of me. Okay, he not only could have been watching me, I was pretty certain he had been watching me. I wondered how long this had been going on.

As I was trying to assimilate this new information, I saw Ron coming back from my house. I focused the binoculars on his six-pack abs and it was like I could touch them. Was he doing that while I was floating on my back in the pool? Hmm.

I couldn't believe how hard my heart was pounding or how excited my pussy was that my sexy black neighbor had been checking me out. What the fuck was wrong with me? I couldn't keep my husband from straying but my voyeuristic neighbor aroused me. I put the binoculars back where I found them, grabbed my robe from Ron's bedroom and was at the bottom of the stairs when he came in the back door.

"I got it opened, Mrs. Ascott," Ron said as he looked up at me, standing there in one of his t-shirts. "That looks better on you than it ever would on me," he smiled as he set a long screwdriver on the table.

"I doubt that," I answered boldly. He stared at me for a second and I wondered if my nipples were showing again but I didn't dare look down. I watched his lips curl into a half smile as if he could read my mind.

"Thank you," I said stepping towards the door. "I better be going." I was standing right next to him and my heart was pounding as I imagined him watching me get ready for bed.

"Anytime," he said in such a way that it could mean whatever I wanted it to.

"You're a lifesaver, Ron," I said, leaning up and chastely kissing his cheek.

"Like a knight in shining armor," he joked.

"Well, a knight in sweatpants," I said, laughing as I tapped my finger against his bare chest. Fuck! It was like touching solid steel. I wondered if his bulge was that hard. Stop it!

"Rescuing naked damsels is my specialty," he said, wrapping his large, dark hand around mine. "Call me if you need anything," he smiled, saying anything like it could be a broken cabinet hinge or a night of sexual bliss. I pulled my hand away and rushed out the door.

What a night! My husband was still fucking his young slut of a co-worker and I was staring out my window, wondering whether I wanted to pull the curtains closed. Standing in the middle of my bedroom, still wearing Ron's t-shirt, I pictured him watching me. Are you there with your binoculars? Do you want to see me naked? Do you want to come over? Stop it! Where did that come from?

Well, why not? It isn't like I'd be the only one in this marriage who was unfaithful and that was an awfully large bulge. He's watching me anyway. He's already seen me naked, why shouldn't I see him. I wanted to take his t-shirt off and press my breasts against the window. I wished the t-shirt smelled like him instead of like a dryer sheet.

I grabbed the phone and scrolled through our contact list. A few months ago we had a neighborhood watch meeting where they had us input each other's phone numbers in case of emergency. Well, wasn't this ache in my heart, not to mention the itch between my legs, somewhat of an emergency? I took a deep breath and pressed call.

"Hi Beth," he answered.

"Hi Ron," I said lamely.

"Did you forget something?" he asked, sounding somewhat amused.

"I was ... um ... wondering if you wanted to come over and get your t-shirt," I said, knowing this wasn't about the t-shirt.

"Why don't you bring it back to me?" he asked calmly.

"My husband won't be home tonight if that's what you're worried about," I said, getting bolder as I stepped closer to the window.

"That's not it," he said quietly. "I just think it's polite to return things you borrow, don't you?"

"You want me to bring it to you?" I asked, thinking about his bedroom and his king-sized bed.

"Don't you usually return things you borrow?" he asked, avoiding my question.

"Yes," I answered starting to pull the t-shirt over my head as I stared out the window.

"Don't take it off," he said quickly. "Bring it back like that."

"You are watching." I said, letting the t-shirt drop back into place.

"Oh, yes," he breathed into the phone.

"You were watching me earlier, in the pool." It was a statement rather than a question.

"I like your breast stroke," he said quietly.

"I was floating on my back," I corrected him.

"Exactly," he said so coolly that I felt my nipples tauten.

"What do you do when you watch me?" I asked.

"What do you think I do?" he answered offhandedly, filling my brain with visions of him stroking his large bulge. I took a deep breath and changed the subject.

"What would I wear home if I bring it to you like this?" I asked teasingly.

"Don't worry about that," he answered coolly. "I could loan you another one if you want." he added with a hint of seduction in his voice.

"What would you do if I brought it over?" I asked quietly.

"What would you want me to do?" he answered, again side-stepping the question.

"Do you always turn back questions instead of answering them directly," I asked with a sigh.

"Only when I don't know the exact answer," he said calmly.

"You don't know what you'd do to me?" I asked.

"Not until you've told me what you want," he answered like it was the most natural thing in the world for me to tell him how to seduce me. Maybe it was because I didn't respond or maybe he could see my anxiety through his binoculars but he switched to a more direct invitation.

"Why don't you come over and we can discuss it while I retrieve my property?" he said, his voice sounding almost an octave lower than it did earlier. When I didn't answer he added without a hint of menace. "You can always just borrow it again and go home."

"Okay." I put down the phone and checked my hair in the mirror before I remembered he was still watching. I shrugged at the window before hurrying down the stairs.

I tried not to think about what I was doing as I hopped across the sidewalk and saw him standing at his back door waiting for me. His muscular black chest looked like it had a slight sheen as the porch light reflected off of it.

"Thanks for returning this so promptly," he smiled as he offered me a glass of wine that was already poured. We locked eyes and sipped wine as we stood toe to toe in his living room.

"Why are you here?" he asked, running his finger down the side of my cheek and sending an electric pulse throughout my body.

"My husband is fucking his coworker across town," I answered without any forethought while I pondered if this was my only reason for being here.

"So this is what? Revenge?" he asked with a hint of amusement as he took a sip of his wine.

"I don't know ... well, yeah, I guess it's sort of revenge and sort of evening the score," I answered before taking a bigger sip of wine. He just nodded like he understood.

"What do you like?" he asked as he set both of our glasses down on an end table and lifted the hem of his t-shirt. I let him pull it over my head before I answered.

"What do you mean?" I felt so vulnerable and quite aroused standing there naked. He brushed the side of my breast with his fingers. The color contrast between his black fingers and my pale breast was surprisingly erotic.

"Do you like to be in control or out of control?" he elaborated as his fingers lightly caressed the sides of my breasts.

"I don't want to be in control tonight," I answered honestly, enjoying his gentle touch.

"How out of control do you want to be?" he asked, barely squeezing my breasts, hefting them in his huge hands. I've never had anyone ask me questions like this while exploring my naked flesh in such a sensual way. Fuck! I could feel myself getting wet already.

"What are my choices?" I asked, uncertain where this line of questioning was going but enjoying his overt assessment of my exposed breasts.

"Restrained, out of control?" he asked with his eyebrows raised. As if to emphasize his question, he gently encircled my wrists with his fingers and pulled my arms high over my head.

"I've never done that," I answered, quivering excitedly at the thought.

"Well, let's take it slowly and see what you like," he smiled. Keeping my arms over my head, he bent his mouth to my taut nipples and started licking, sucking and nibbling on my sensitive buds. I could already feel myself losing control. What was I doing? I closed my eyes and just let myself enjoy the erotic sensations of his talented mouth. Just when I thought I wouldn't be able to stand like that any longer, he released my wrists and scooped me up in his powerful arms.

"Let's take this into the bedroom, Mrs. Alcott," he smiled as he carried me up the stairs. My feet were draped over one arm while his other arm encircled my shoulders. My cheek rested against his well-built chest and I couldn't resist flicking my tongue against his dark skin.

"Mmmm," he whispered. "This is going to be fun, isn't it?"

He placed me gently in the center of his large bed and I sunk down into the soft dark comforter. While I was still settling onto his bed he pulled my hand to his lips and lightly kissed my palm several times. It was so deliciously unexpected that I didn't notice he had secured my wrist until he let go and I tried to pull my arm back. By then he was moving around the bed and repeating the action with my other hand. There was a soft leather cuff already attached to the headboard and my arms were now stretched out towards the top corners of his bed.

"You just happen to have handcuffs attached to your bedposts?" I asked as he smoothly massaged my foot while surreptitiously attaching a cuff to my ankle. He shrugged as he carefully pulled my other leg towards the last cuff. I was now spread-eagle on his bed, unable to move while he stood at the foot of the bed surveying his handiwork.

"Apparently I'm not the first woman you've had in your bed like this," I said, trying to sound calmer than I felt. He just shrugged again and I watched the corners of his mouth move slightly like he was amused about something.

"Do you feel out of control?" he asked as he stepped over to a computer that was sitting on a corner table.

"I feel restrained," I answered, almost challenging him to do more. It might seem funny that I wasn't scared to be handcuffed to my neighbor's bed when I hardly knew him and no one was aware I was here but there was something in his manner that invoked an implausible trust.

"Look at the ceiling," he said as he tapped a couple of keys on the keyboard. What I had thought was a dark skylight suddenly burst to life as an extra large video monitor mounted in the ceiling and I was looking at my naked body stretched out on his bed.

Holy fuck! My eyes bounced back and forth between Ron and the monitor as he waited for my reaction. I didn't know what to think or how to react. There was obviously a camera in the ceiling pointing right down at me.

"Have you ever watched yourself have an orgasm?" he asked quietly as he crawled onto the bed next to me. I shook my head.

"Nothing like this," I answered. "Ken and I experimented with it a couple of times but we videoed our love making and watched it later."

"With one stationary camera, I imagine," Ron said as he ran his fingers across my pubic mound.

"Isn't that stationary?" I asked, nodding at the ceiling.

"Yes, but it's not the only one, watch this." He held up his hand and showed me a small electronic gadget that fit on his finger like a ring. Pressing a button on a remote he had brought with him, he nodded towards the ceiling. When I looked up, I saw a close-up of my splayed open pussy. What the fuck!

"This is a wireless mini-cam," he said. "You'll be amazed at how erotic it is to watch yourself climax." Before I could take it all in, his hand moved closer and the entire monitor was filled with my pussy — up close and personal, as they say.

"If you have all of this," I nodded to the monitor, the computer and the handcuffs. "Why were you watching me?" I wasn't sure what I thought about seeing myself displayed on a large screen like this.

"Because you're so beautiful," he said, looking me in the eye. "And you were, seemingly unattainable," he smiled. "You know that you always want what you can't have." With that he nodded to the monitor.

"See this little bead of moisture right here," he asked, bringing the camera closer so my labia completely filled the screen. Sure enough, there was a lone bead of moisture seeping out.

"This is just the first drop of a coming flood," he said confidently as his other hand moved into the scene and his finger picked the moisture drop off while barely touching me. Fuck! That very slight touch sent a tremor through my body as if he had plunged his fingers right into me.

"Mmm," he murmured, touching his finger to his tongue. "Feeling out of control yet?" he asked as I stared at the video screen and watched him spread my cunt lips apart. I gasped at his touch as well as the over-sized video of the inside of my vagina.

I'm not a prude and I've watched my fair share of porn videos but nothing prepared me for the near out of body experience this was providing. It was doubly arousing to feel and watch as his fingers explored my vagina.

"Mmmm," he said. "More juice already." He was right; my pussy was bubbling up an impressive amount of liquid as I was helplessly watching him scoop it out and taste it.

"Want some?" he asked bringing two wet fingers to my mouth. I've sucked my husband off after we've had sex so I'm not afraid of tasting myself but I've never had it fed to me like this.

"Come on," he said, locking eyes with me as he pressed his fingers to my lips. "You're going to taste a lot more of it before the night is over." I sucked his fingers into my mouth while staring at him defiantly. When I looked back at the monitor all I saw were two large black fingers sliding in and out between my pale lips. What an erotic sight! Fuck! He's barely touched me and I'm creaming all over myself.

"You'll want to keep your eyes on the monitor for this next part," he said, clearly enjoying himself. I watched as he wet his fingers around the inside edges of my juicy hole and then dripped the natural lubricant onto my hooded clitoris. Fuck!

With his right hand on my thigh to steady the camera, he used two fingers of his other hand to lightly caress my clit.

"Oh God!" I gasped, trying to pull my knees up but couldn't because of the restraints. I glanced at his face but he was intently focused on what he was doing, trying to hold the camera still while he used two fingers to stimulate my clit. That would have felt good no matter what but you can't imagine what it was like to watch it happen to you.

Damn! My juices were flowing and I watched my ass muscles twitching on the big screen as he set a slow steady rhythm on my protruding clit. His dark fingers provided an erotic contrast to my very pink love button.

"Fuck! Don't stop," I pleaded as I strained against my bonds and watched my pussy generating enough lubricant to fuck for a week. I couldn't move. He controlled everything with just two fingers.

"I have no intention of stopping," he smiled. "I want you to watch your first orgasm of the night." He dipped his fingers for more lubricant and increased the pace, rubbing faster but not harder on my hypersensitive clit. He knew exactly what to do and my body responded intensely to his virtuosic touch. My pussy lips were splayed open and frothing gratuitous amounts of juice as his fingers moved deftly across my swollen clit.

"Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck!" I tried to arch my back and push against his fingers but my legs were spread too wide. I saw my wet cunt lips quivering as I felt the pressure build.

"Come on," he whispered encouragingly, to my pussy or maybe to me, I couldn't tell which. "Just let it come." I watched my ass muscles clench and my pussy contract as my climax rapidly approached.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh! Yeaaaahhhhh!" I screamed as my orgasm ripped through my body and my pussy spewed forth a flood of fresh cream. I was shaking and panting, spiraling my head from side to side.

"Don't stop watching," Ron admonished me and I flipped my eyes back to the big screen just in time to see my pussy lips visibly trembling from the intensity of my orgasm. "Have you ever seen anything like that?" he whispered reverently. Never! Fuck! If this is what he does to me with just two fingers what is the rest of the night going to be like.

I didn't have long to ponder that question because Ron was kneeling between my legs and lowering his head to my drenched pussy. Looking up, I was surprised to see the stationary camera was again filling the screen with my entire body. I watched as Ron's head moved closer to its target and I was again struck by the dramatic contrast between his black skin and the almost pale whiteness of mine.

"Fuck! I haven't even caught my breath, Ron," I moaned as his tongue flicked out and lapped at the freely flowing nectar inside my quivering pussy. I couldn't believe I was at his mercy again so quickly. The view on the monitor was stimulating in itself but the feel of his tongue on my recently climaxed pussy was incredible.

I love oral sex and my husband eats me to orgasm regularly but this was something else entirely. Whether it was because Ken and I usually start our evening with oral sex and I was still coming down from my last orgasm or if Ron was doing something different with his tongue, I don't know but he was making my whole body tremble, not just my pussy.

I wanted to arch against him and grab the back of his head but all I could do was lie there and watch. Well, that's not all I could do, I was also churning up juices like crazy and the wet, slurping sounds coming from between my legs was an additional turn-on. This orgasm was building even faster than the last one and I was about to cry out when Ron pulled his tongue away from my pussy and crawled up my body.

"I was getting close," I whined just before he pushed his pussy soaked tongue in my mouth and swirled it around.

"You taste so fucking good," he breathed, breaking the kiss and staring into my eyes. "I just thought you should know how damn good you taste," he added before sliding back down and resuming his oral onslaught of my over-heated pussy. Fuck! The taste in my mouth was an additional stimulant that unexpectedly drove me to even higher levels of arousal as Ron continued his tongue's dominance of my smoldering pussy.

"What are you doing to me?" I cried as he licked, nibbled, bit and thoroughly molested my horny pussy.

"Are you out of control yet," he asked, as he took a breath before renewing his expert attack on my liquefied cunt. Fuck! I was out of control when he carried me up the stairs. This was beyond out of control.

"Before the night is over, you won't have a single brain cell that isn't focused on your intense carnal pleasures," Ron said, as he took another deep breath and began making good on his promise.

I came so fucking hard that I thought I would tear the bedposts off. Ron was doing things with his mouth that I can't begin to describe. His tongue was inside me, and then he was sucking my clit, and then biting my labia, then back to my clit. At times it felt like he was doing all those things at once and my pussy exploded in a swampy flood of juices that Ron continued to suck out of me long after my orgasm had subsided.

"Stop ... stop ... Ron..." I panted as his tongue snaked deeply inside my palpitating pussy. My heart was pounding and my chest was heaving as I tried to catch my breath but he wouldn't let up. Pulling at my restraints, I saw my sweat-soaked body writhing under his continued machinations. My naked breasts, sprouting hard, elongated nipples were jostling from side to side as I tried in vain to move my cunt away from his hungry mouth.

I collapsed on the bed, fighting to catch my breath and trying to ignore Ron's incorrigible tongue-lashing. Just when I thought I couldn't take anymore, I felt that familiar ache in my abdomen. Fuck me! He's getting me going again! I started moving with him instead of away from him and suddenly he was pleasuring me instead of exasperating me. Goddamn! Is there no end to my orgasmic indulgence? Can he really bring me to another climax so quickly?

The answer was a resounding yes! Him and that goddamn tongue of his easily overpowered my drenched pussy and sent ecstatic signals pulsating throughout my body. My nipples were particularly receptive to these new pleasure waves and longed to be touched and sucked as they tightened up even more than before. The woman on the monitor was out of control. It was like I was watching someone else's aching nipples straining for attention as Ron's head bobbed up and down between her legs.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.