The Cuckquean - Cover

The Cuckquean

by John D

Copyright© 2012 by John D

Erotica Sex Story: Very short flash story about an unfaithful husband. For those following the Growing Pains Universe: It is also part of it and is set in 1998 and shows the unfaithfulness of Horace Wright, Alicia's husband. Alicia is a very close friend of Grace and when his adultery comes to light, Andy and Rhea are not unaffected by the eventsthat follow.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   .

"Where are you off to?" The slim middle-aged figure of Alicia Wright called out from their lounge and the slightly balding man grunted.

"Just getting some files from office, won't be an hour," he told her gruffly and closed the door quietly behind him before she could interrogate him further. He got into his car and drove across the county towards the small town of Chesham; his executive saloon eating up the miles as he sped down the country lanes and he soon pulled into the little driveway of his mistress (or more accurately, his Buckinghamshire mistress) and opened the boot to pull out a slightly wilted bouquet of flowers.

Pulling out a set of keys from the glove compartment, Horace unlocked the front door and saw the half-naked figure of the young woman cuddling her eldest – a five year boy – as he cried. It was clearly little William's bedtime but as far as he was concerned, it was big Horace's fucktime. The tax accountant cleared his throat and Linda looked up. "I wish you'd knock," she moaned, throwing him a coy smile that was lost on the gentleman. Horace sneered at her putting the flowers on a little table by the front door.

"I pay for this place, love," he told her gruffly and she lowered her eyes submissively. "Well my company does, but only 'cause I put it through the books. You'd be on the streets if it weren't for me. Don't need to knock."

"I know babe, was only joking!" Linda held William tight to her chest and kissed him on the cheek. "Do you want a good night kiss from Daddy?" Horace recoiled slightly but blew the young boy a kiss and waited as his 21 year-old mistress put the young child in bed. "Beer?" Linda offered and Horace looked at his watch.

"Nah," he muttered. "Alicia's home so I haven't got all night." He took his tie off and started unbuttoning his shirt, looking over at his mistress's plain looking dressing gown. "And I told you to chuck that," he hissed. "You look like a tramp."

"It's warm and comfortable," she replied and he raised his eyebrows. "Those silk ones you got me, they ain't warm."

"I don't care, "Horace barked. "That looks shit. I don't pay over a grand a month for this house and all your bills for you to look like a common tramp from a council estate." He scratched the side of his head and stretched his legs. "Now get it off." Linda rolled her eyes and removed which caused him to groan again. "What the fuck are they?""

"Knickers," she replied nervously and rolled her eyes. "If I knew you were coming I would have made an effort." She touched him on the chest. "You know that." She smiled sweetly at him and blew him a kiss. "Now what did you want?" Linda's eyelids fluttered seductively and he snorted, throwing his shirt onto the chair opposite.

Linda removed her plain, comfortable underwear and slid to her knees, unbuttoning the suit trousers of her lover. He grunted and watched as the brown haired beauty slowly lowered the expensive trousers to his ankles, followed by his Y-fronts.

Linda recoiled slightly as his penis bobbed free in front of her face, but she allowed him to step out of his garments and kissed the tip of his slimy cock. He gave a nasal grunt and put his hands on the back of her head. "I ain't got all night love. Suck it bitch."

Linda gagged as her mouth was rammed onto the stiffening cock. She spluttered and wrapped her lips around the base, her nose touching the black public hair of the older gentleman and she wrapped her arms around his legs.

Horace fidgeted as she bobbed up and down on his cock, his hips swinging as her mouth took all of his five-inch length and he pushed on the back of her head. Linda's hands stroked his thigh and he closed his eyes, his body being pushed back onto the wooden panelling of her lounge.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.