Last Row Slut (Updated)

by harry lime

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Anna has to go to a "date" movie after breaking up with her live-in cheating boyfriend. She was fearful she would be an outsider in the matched audience but discovers the joys of making new friends in the dark.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   .

Anna loved date movies.

The only thing that bothered her was that she would be going to this movie without her treacherous live-in boyfriend Donald. Her beloved Don had allowed himself to be discovered humping her little sister Nicole right in their tiny apartment in the Village. The sight of her 18 year old sister bent over the cushioned leather back of the sofa with her intended husband rutting just like the pig he really was stayed in her brain like the refrain from a catchy ad jingle. They two guilty parties saw Anna walk into the room but couldn't stop. It was far too late to stop. Anna could tell that was the very moment Don's cum was flooding her petite sister's vagina. Nicole's eyes were filled with remorse but her weak-willed body pushed her disloyal sisterly ass back for more cock.

Don packed his shit and left the very same night.

Her devious sister Nicole was tearful and contrite, but Anna knew she would do the same thing again as soon as her back was turned. It was far beyond yelling at her or anything like that, so they just parted company and went their separate ways.

Anna had planned to see this movie for a long time. She decided she would go even if she did look a little out of place as a single girl at a "Date" movie.

The movie theater was unusually crowded this evening.

There was a varied mix of patrons but Anna could tell the majority were young couples drawn to the sensual yet romantic subject matter. The shapely young redhead felt a little strange to be by herself in a crowd of obvious loving pairs. She saw the lights starting to go down low and decided to forego the usual popcorn and diet drink that Don always bought for her.

Before she reached her seat, the lights began to seriously dim and she found herself in the dark climbing over various sharp pointed knees and softly yielding thighs impeding her semi-blind move to an empty seat.

As she settled into the cushioned seat, Anna was aware that the last pair of legs that she brushed against belonged to a tall young man hanging on every word of the sexy blond hanging on his arm for dear life. It was obvious that the strong featured male in shorts was engaged in exploring new territory under the big-chested blond's short skirt.

She could also tell from the exotic scent of Parisian perfume that her companion on the other side was a female of generous proportions. Her well-padded but shapely body was spilling right over into her seat. Anna apologized as her legs rubbed against the woman's bare knees and rounded hips. The busty woman just patted Anna's hand resting on the armrest between them and let her fingers stay in faint contact with her skin. Anna didn't pull away at all, in fact, she rather liked the physical contact and it helped her feel not so all alone.

The movie had not even started yet and Anna could hear the muted panting of the sexy blond only two seats away as the young man worked his hand between her legs. The blond had her eyes closed and she was hanging onto the young man's arm like it was a life line from a Coast Guard cutter. She could swear she could hear the squishy sound the young man's hand made as he worked diligently between the sexy blond's legs. It was deliciously depraved enough to make Anna's recently shaved pussy ooze sticky female juices. The hint of female arousal was in the air and it put Anna a bit on edge. She was already feeling the effects of Don's absence for the past week. Actually, she was feeling the effects of the absence of Don's beautiful cock a whole lot more.

"This is going to be a long movie." was her hidden thought as she settled into her seat.

Anna relaxed as she put her legs up under her pretty ass spread open in the seat. This was her favorite way of sitting and relaxing. She was certain the fact she did not wear any underwear would not be apparent in such a darkened theater. She had gotten into the habit of not wearing any panties in the movie after Don made her go to the ladies room to remove them on their first date.

"Not as if anyone can see my pussy in the dark."

Anna smiled ruefully to herself and ran her hand over her bare, well-trimmed mound.

The well-padded woman in the seat next to her leaned over and whispered into her ear.

"You are a naughty girl playing with yourself like that!"

Anna giggled softly and looked up into the beautiful face of the sweetly scented woman.

"Makes me all relaxed and I can enjoy the movie even more."

The well-dressed woman put her finger to her lips. Anna understood this was not a time for talking with so many curious ears around them. She was shocked when the woman took her hand and placed it gently on her own slightly damp silk panties waiting to be explored by a seeking hand. Anna was turned on by the woman's aggressive actions and used her other hand on her own throbbing pussy. The woman's soft female parts were deliciously wet and open for her entry. She was excited by the woman's submissiveness to her explorations and could sense from the older woman's heaving bosom she was exquisitely sensitive to her inquisitive fingertips.

As she leaned over to get more leverage into her exploration of the sensual woman's secret places, Anna unknowingly allowed her heart shaped bottom to press gently against the young man on her other side. She was so intensely focused on getting deeper into the woman's very core that she allowed her unfettered bottom to quiver on the man's hairy bare leg.

Even with his attention focused on the juicy vagina and clit of the young woman next to him, the invitation of such a shapely and soft bottom on a pretty young girl like Anna was too tempting for any man to ignore.

Anna was busy pulling the silk panties of the now panting female aside in order to probe the neatly trimmed slit of her seat companion and did not immediately realize that his very insistent hand was taking serious liberties with her bare and defenseless ass cheeks. Quickly, she tried to move up higher in the seat, but that only assured that the adventurous young man could now stroke her dripping pussy as well as her hot and pulsating rear entry. Of course, that is exactly what the adventurous young man promptly proceeded to do. The slow steady fingers in her female folds increased Anna's tender explorations of the unknown female's private parts. Several small squirts of female juices onto her probing fingers lubricated her activities in bringing the friendly female to a satisfactory and discreet orgasm.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.