Deanna - Cover

Preview

Deanna

by Dr. Paco Jones

Copyright© 2012 by Dr. Paco Jones

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Ma/ft, Fa/Fa, ft/ft, Fa/ft, Mult, Consensual, Romantic, Lesbian, BiSexual, Heterosexual, Fiction, Incest, Mother, Daughter, Group Sex, Harem, First, Pregnancy, Violent,

Erotica Sex Story: Deanna had Tom's number. She'd been in love with him since she was eight. Eight years later she convinced mom to leave her with Tom when mom had to take a work assignment offshore. Tara knew the score but she also knew Tom. Dee gets what she wants, then decides to share - a lot. The violence tag is for completeness - please read story note in the intro. Like a melodrama you'll stand and cheer when the black hat gets what is coming to him.

Author's note:

This is actually the first story I wrote. It's not the first one that got published, but this is the one that started it all. I'm glad I didn't rush to get it out, because it needed some major work. That and I've learned a lot since I started.

It started on a bet. A young lady friend bet me a dinner that I couldn't "Write an erotic short story." I actually paid the bet off quite some time ago, because as you'll note it's not a short story.

*- viol I put in the code for violence only for completeness. To let anyone looking that there is some violence in the middle of the story. The first part is not particularly explicit, but the second part is the kind where if you were in a melodrama when the scene was over and the bad guy vanquished, you'd stand up and cheer. The relevant chapters are, 17 thru 22, "Tara's dream sequence". Chapter 17 is a lot verbal, but there is contact. Chapter 17 is what makes Chapter 19 so sweet!! Chapter 19: "Take Him Down", is the stand up and cheer part. It is also quite explicit in what happens to our bad guy, and I think you'll agree, it's well deserved! It is all a flashback dream; or I guess I should say nightmare.

Having been to war, I'll be the first to say that I abhor violence of any kind, but it is unfortunately a reality in our society today. My normal inclination is to leave things like that out, but in this case it helps you understand one of the characters.
pj

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.