Party Treat - Cover

Party Treat

by TwistedCarnival

Copyright© 2012 by TwistedCarnival

Erotica Sex Story: Nearly a year before Laura and Marie had a falling out when Laura got together with a guy Marie was interested in. Now finally Laura and Darren have been invited to a party Marie is holding. A party attended by her hypnotist cousin. A party where Laura and Darren are to be the unknowing entertainment.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating   Size   .

"Are you sure we have to go to this thing? We could always head back to the apartment and spend the night in," Laura's boyfriend Darren said, flashing her his most devilish smile from the driver's seat. It was a tempting offer, after all he was a very attractive guy. His cock was a little on the small side at only around five inches, but he ate pussy fairly well and was a decent lover overall. However she knew she had to refuse him this time.

"Now c'mon honey, you know we have to go. Marie's only just forgiven me, and I'm not going to ruin it by blowing off her party when I promised we'd go. There'll be plenty of time for fun after we get home later," Laura told him with a return smile. Marie had been a good friend of Laura's awhile back. She'd had a crush on Darren, and had actually been the one who had introduced the two of them. It hadn't been Laura's fault that she was the one Darren had wound up falling for. Marie had taken it pretty hard and had given Laura the cold-shoulder after that, refusing even to talk with her, which had hurt, after all they'd been friends for years. It had been ten months since then and only a few weeks back Marie had called her up, finally willing to forgive her. Laura had been delighted, and in those last weeks the two had spoken on the phone a number of times and gone out shopping together twice. Marie had eventually asked her to come to a party she was holding, saying that of course she could bring Darren with her, bygones were bygones. Laura had promised they'd be there, and wasn't about to risk damaging their newly regained friendship by not showing up.

"Well, we're almost there. I suppose I can tolerate the party for a bit, in the name of love," Darren told her, giving her a mock-long suffering look, which made her giggle.

A couple minutes later they were pulling into the driveway. Laura did a quick check in the vanity mirror. Not a strand of blonde hair was out of place, her blue eyes stared back at her with a mischievous look, her make-up was still perfectly applied to her heart-shaped face. She looked good. Flashing herself a quick smile before closing the mirror, she slipped out of the car and accompanied Darren along the walk to the front door.

After Darren knocked it only took a few seconds before the door opened and Marie herself peered out at them. "Laura! Darren! Great, you made it! C'mon in," Marie urged, stepping back and letting them slip by into the house before shutting the door behind them. "There's some people I want you two to meet. Make yourselves at home while I get them. I'll be right back," Marie informed them, an excited look on her face as she turned and hurried off without giving either of them a chance to respond.

Darren just flashed her a curious look and Laura shrugged as they made their way further into the house. There were quite a few people here, and from the looks of the cups in many people's hands, plenty of alcohol. They'd only looked around for a minute and Laura was about to suggest that they find the liquor and make themselves a drink when Marie suddenly appeared beside them, three guys trailing in her wake.

"Guys, this is my cousin Max and his friends, Tony and Jake," Marie introduced them. The three shook hands with Darren and Laura in turn, each of their eyes particularly lingering on Laura, but she was used to that sort of thing.

"Good to meet you," Darren told them, wrapping a possessive arm around Laura's shoulders.

"Max here is a hypnotist. A really good one, from what I hear. He's really big back home," Marie told them, turning her smile to the man in question.

Max just shrugged as if the attention was undeserved. "I just have a small show, it's nothing major. Mostly the same audience who doesn't mind seeing the same tricks."

'Hypnotism? Yeah right', Laura thought sarcastically, but didn't let it show on her face. Instead she smiled and said, "Well, it's still great that you're talented enough to have your own show."

"Don't let him be modest," Marie broke in. "His audience pays big bucks to watch his show. He's great at what he does. Apparently he's never failed to put someone under, no matter how difficult they were," Marie paused for a second, and then her face lit up, as if something had just occurred to her. "Hey, let's have him prove it. It'd be great for the party. Why don't we let him hypnotize you, Laura?"

"Me? Hypnotize me?" Laura said, trying not to crack a smile and show how ridiculous that sounded. She shot a glance at Max, who just looked bored. Laura could sympathize, being asked to do your job at a party couldn't be fun. Especially since he'd probably bragged a bit too much about his skill to Marie and deep down had to be a little worried that he'd fail to hypnotize her. And boy wouldn't that be embarrassing. Laura was quite certain no one could manage to hypnotize her, her willpower was as solid as a rock.

"Sure, why not? Like I said, it'd be great for the party. Things are getting kinda dull, and I don't want people to start leaving out of boredom. Why, you're not scared, are you?" Marie asked, smiling challengingly.

"Scared? Of course not, why would I be scared?" Laura immediately replied, letting her tone show a little of the confidence she felt. Finally she glanced over at Darren. "What do you think?"

Darren was hesitant, but after a second's thought he shrugged. "I guess it couldn't hurt. I mean, I'm sure it's in good fun. I've always heard people can't be hypnotized to do anything they don't want to, right?" Darren asked, looking to Max.

"That's what they tell me," Max replied, smiling faintly.

"Look, if you're worried, why don't we have him hypnotize Darren with you?" Marie pressed, glancing back and forth between him. "You can do it together. What do you think?"

Laura watched her friend for a few seconds. If Marie's party really was going downhill, she probably wouldn't appreciate it if Laura turned her down and made things worse. Besides, Darren was right, what could it hurt? She'd just have to play along, pretend to be hypnotized, do a couple silly things, and secretly keep an eye on Darren just in case Max actually managed to put him under. And if one of them was asked to say or do anything too embarrassing, she could always just pretend to snap out of it. Finally she just smiled and nodded at her friend. "Alright, we'll do it. Where do you want us?"

"Wonderful!" Marie exclaimed, excitement once more in her expression. "Tony, Jake, you guys go to the dining room and bring a couple chairs from the table into the living room. I'll go around and let the rest of the party know what's going on so they can come watch. Laura, Darren, you two just follow Max. He'll take good care of you," Marie said, flashing them a quick wink before turning and walking off. Tony and Jake had already departed a few seconds before when instructed.

Max, once more looking bored, just beckoned to them before turning towards the living room. "Have either of you ever been hypnotized before?" Max asked as the three of them walked.

"Nope, never," Darren told him, a sentiment Laura quickly echoed.

"That's good. I like working with a clean slate. How long have you two been together?" Max queried as the three of them came to a stop in the middle of the living room.

"Ten months, why?" Laura asked, confused.

"No reason, just curious," Max replied idly. At that moment, Tony and Jake came in carrying chairs, and Max pointed to a place on the ground, where the two men simply set the chairs down before turning to move over and drop onto a nearby couch. More and more people were filtering into the room, looks of excitement and anticipation on their face. Laura hadn't known a simple hypnosis show would be such a big deal. "Please, have a seat, try to relax," Max said, gesturing Laura and Darren to the chairs.

Only once they were seated did Max reach into his pocket and draw out a crystal on a silver chain. The crystal wasn't clear as Laura would've expected but rather it was multi-colored, streaked with all the colors of the rainbow. Reaching into his other pocket, Max drew out a tiny light, which he held behind the crystal and turned on. Suddenly the space in front of Laura was alive with different colors. The crystal was like a prism, catching the light and casting it out in a flow of vivid colors. Max began to twist the crystal gently back and forth, making it spin a little, and suddenly the colors began to dance across the air and the room, flashing across Laura's face in a soothing pattern. Max didn't even have to tell Laura to stare at the crystal. Her eyes were already transfixed on it. She couldn't take them off it. So pretty... "Listen only to my voice," she heard Max say, but already he sounded distant.


The next thing Laura was conscious of was the light turning off and the colors disappearing. Her head felt a little fuzzy, and she shook it to clear it. She must've drifted off for a bit there. She hoped that her sleeping had closely enough resembled a trance that she hadn't bored too many people. Sneaking a quick peek at the surrounding crowd, trying to be unobtrusive about it, she found that a great many of the observers were smiling widely, their eyes fixed on her. Some were downright leering. Glancing down at herself to try and figure out why, Laura was met with a shocking fact. She was ... Naked!

"How do you feel?" Max suddenly asked, his eyes fixed on her, a faint smile on his face.

"I..." Laura whispered, blushing hotly. She could feel everyone staring at her, but she couldn't seem to move. Her large d-cup breasts were proudly on display, standing just as firmly as they had when she'd been a teenager, without a hint of sag. Her legs were slightly spread and she couldn't bring herself to close them. For those members of the crowd with the right angle, she was sure they could see all the way to her bare shaven pussy. Leaning forward, she tried to whisper even more softly, so no one else could hear. "I'm naked..." she went on, blushing even more fiercely than before, as if Max couldn't see for himself just how naked she was. "And I'm hot," she added as an afterthought, only now seeming to realize it. The room was uncomfortably hot. Couldn't someone turn on the air conditioning? It was stifling in there.

"Right. It got really hot in here, and you decided you'd feel cooler if you took your clothes off," Max explained, pointing to her clothes, which lay on the ground not far away. "There's nothing wrong with that, is there?"

Wrong with it? No, Laura couldn't think of anything actually wrong with being nude. And in fact, as she stared at her clothes she couldn't muster any desire to put them back on, after all it was so damn hot in here, and she was sure adding the heat of clothes to that would only make it torturous, in fact she wasn't quite sure how everyone else in the room who were all still in their clothes could stand it. But it was just sooooo embarrassing. "No ... But everyone's looking at me," she whispered plaintively. She could still feel their eyes on her body, on her bare breasts and pussy.

"Of course. You're naked. Why shouldn't they look?" Max asked, openly smirking now.

Laura cringed, still blushing furiously, unsure of how to respond to that. It was way too hot to get dressed, but she couldn't bring herself to leave the room to try to avoid the people staring at her body. As the seconds passed though, something strange began to happen. The heat that seemed to be radiating through her body started to flow into a single point, to concentrate itself. With every second that passed, more and more of the heat seemed to become focused within ... Her pussy. Laura squirmed a little in her seat, hoping no one realized the cause. Though the rest of her body felt relief from the cool air that suddenly washed over it, her pussy felt more and more uncomfortably hot. Enough so that she began to shift in her chair more and more. And most embarrassing of all, she could feel juices begin to leak from her pussy. Even though the heat was uncomfortable, it was arousing her in a way she couldn't understand, and she was sure certain members of the crowd had a great view as more and more of her juices glistened as they ran down her thighs, causing her to flush with shame. She couldn't believe she the heat was turning her on like this with so many people watching.

"Something wrong?" Max prompted as Laura shifted almost constantly in her seat, the intensity of the heat having become almost unbearable.

"I'm ... So hot," Laura whimpered as she squirmed, unable to bring herself to tell him precisely where she was hot or why it was causing her so much distress. But she could feel her juices soaking her thighs, and her nipples had stiffened and were almost tingling under the contrast of the cool air against them. She barely even noticed them anymore against the torturous heat that was burning within her pussy, though.

"Well, by all means, let's help you cool down," Max said, smiling in a friendly way. "I bet what you need is some ice. That would help you cool down, don't you think?"

Suddenly it was like a switch had been flicked inside Laura's brain. Ice! That was what she needed, she was sure of it! But ... Thinking about it, she felt confused. The intense heat was definitely inside her pussy, not outside. In fact, it felt like it was deep inside her cunt. Even if she actually took ice cubes and pushed them inside herself, they'd never reach deep enough. But she knew it was ice that she needed, ice was the only thing that could soothe the fire inside her. Max was staring at her, seemingly expecting an answer, so finally Laura just nodded mutely. She needed ice, but certainly couldn't tell him about the problems she'd thought of in applying it. Out of the corner of her eye, Laura caught a glimpse of Darren in the other chair. He was staring at her, his expression strained, as if he wanted to say something but couldn't seem to open his mouth to get the words out. Unfortunately the intense heat was bothering her too much for her to wonder why.

"Luckily for you, we thought it might get hot in here, so we brought some icecubes with us, just in case. I'm sure they'll be perfect to cool you down. Hey Jake," Max said, turning to look at the man on the couch. "Why don't you show this lovely lady your icecube?"

Laura followed his gaze to the attractive man she'd met earlier, Jake. Even as she watched he reached down and quickly unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans before reaching up to tuck his thumbs under the waistband. Oh god, what was he doing? Was he planning to show her his ... Penis? Laura had the impulse to avert her eyes, but she couldn't seem to manage to as Jake lifted his hips off the couch and slipped his jeans and boxers down over them. Laura was already ready to flinch at the exact second she expected his penis to become exposed, but instead she wound up breathing a sigh of relief. Rather than his penis, instead what popped out of his boxers was a big, long, thick icecube. Strange, that it should be occupying the precise space where his penis should've been, Laura wondered how they'd managed that. It was a huge icecube, at least nine inches long and quite thick. It was cock-shaped too, and somehow they'd even managed to make it flesh-colored. That was just like Marie, always the kidder, to find the sort of device that could make something like that. And then for them to hide the big cock-shaped flesh-colored icecube in Jake's pants, they probably thought that would be a hilarious joke. If Laura's pussy hadn't been so uncomfortably hot, she would've rolled her eyes. Some joke, ha ha.

Still, an icecube that size would be perfect for cooling off her pussy, though. She was sure it would reach deep inside her, to where the fire was burning even now. It was so long and thick, she'd never had something that big inside her before. But could she really slide that thing inside herself and use it to cool off with the whole crowd looking on? It would be so embarrassing, but the heat in her pussy was unbearable, and that huge cock-shaped icecube in Jake's lap looked so tempting.

"Well, go on. I'm sure Jake won't mind you using his icecube to cool off," Max encouraged in a gentle, friendly tone.

Laura cast one more quick look over at Darren who remained frozen in his seat, his eyes shooting sharply back and forth between Max, Laura, and Jake's icecube. His expression was one of unbelievable frustration, like he was still straining to say something and couldn't. But it didn't matter, Laura's pussy was on fire and she couldn't take it anymore, she needed to cool off too badly. Rising from her chair she walked over to stand hesitantly in front of Jake, feeling her own juices coating her thighs. "Uhm, do you mind if I use that to cool-off?" she asked, pointing at the flesh-colored icecube, and all the while shifting a little in place to try to bear the heat inside her.

"Please do," Jake said with a chuckle, before just grinning at her.

Nodding, Laura carefully climbed up onto the couch, straddling his lap. Everyone in the crowd seemed to be watching her intently, and she could only flush a bright red as she reached down to wrap her fingers around the base of Jake's thick nine-inch icecube. Strangely, it felt warm to the touch, almost as if it were alive. But despite that, she knew it was the perfect thing to cool her down. After all, no matter how it felt, it was still an icecube. Taking a deep breath, she guided it in until the head of the cock-shaped stick brushed over the lips of her cunt, causing her to gasp. Carefully, she positioned it between them at the entrance of her hole, and after only a split second's hesitation, began to sink down on it. Despite it's thickness, the extreme wetness of her cunt caused her to stretch open easily as the head and first couple inches of the large warm icecube slid into her pussy. She heard Darren's voice emit a muffled sound of horror but when she glanced over, Max's hand was resting on the back of his neck and Darren was once more silent, unmoving.

Turning her attention back to the task at hand, Laura reached out to lay her hands on Jake's shoulders as she sank down further and further, more and more of the cock-shaped object that rose from his lap sinking between the lips of her cunt and into her slippery hole with every second that passed. God, it was stretching her open so wide and the warmth of it inside her felt so good that she couldn't resist emitting another gasp as she sank down further and further, drawing a chuckle from some of the members of the crowd as they watched. Then suddenly she passed the fifth inch of the flesh-colored icecube and continued pressing down, feeling more of the hard thick object stretching open her pussy as it slid deeper into her, deeper than Darren's cock had ever gone. It felt sooooo good, good enough to draw a soft moan from her, to the accompaniment of even more chuckles from the crowd. Only now, as the cock-shaped object slid deeper inside her than Darren had ever reached, did the fire in her pussy begin to ease. For all that the icecube inside her was as warm as if it were alive and not cool in the slightest, she could still feel some of the heat in her cunt beginning to dissipate as more and more of the large thick rod slid deep into her hole. Finally, with another, slightly louder moan, she reached the bottom, the full nine-inches of the thick object buried to the hilt inside her tight wet pussy, filling her more than anything ever had before. Strangely, she could have almost sworn that she could vaguely feel Jake's balls beneath her, but she knew that couldn't be right. The large object stretching her cunt was, after all, only an icecube.

She rested there for a few seconds, with the big thick staff stretching her hole, but while the uncomfortable heat raged deep inside her, only having been lessened a little, the presence of the warm icecube inside her wasn't diminishing the heat any further. And then it occurred to her what she needed. Friction. If the thick icecube rubbed back and forth against the inner walls of her cunt, that'd be sure to cool her off. Slowly she lifted herself up, feeling the long thick rod sliding steadily out of her, leaving a disappointing empty feeling in it's wake. At the top of the stroke she paused for a split second with just the head of the cock-shaped icecube trapped inside her, before once more beginning to lower herself down on it, letting out a sigh of satisfaction as the large staff steadily sank back into her hole, once more diminishing the heat just a little as it slid past the five-inch mark and vanished further and further inside of her. As the last of the nine-inch stick was buried to the hilt inside her, it felt so good Laura couldn't help letting out another loud moan, only this time the moan was echoed by Jake.

What was he moaning about? It wasn't like he was even touching her except to sit there under her while she used his icecube. But then she realized, his eyes were fixed on the point where the thick flesh-colored icecube vanished into her pussy. And any time he wanted he could glance up and see her large bare breasts. The guy was actually letting himself get turned on by the sight of her naked body and of his cock-shaped icecube sliding into her cunt. Pervert.

Trying to ignore him, Laura established a slow but steady rhythm of rising and lowering herself on the thick rod, feeling the nine inch staff sliding deeply in and out of her wet pussy, stretching and filling her and easing just a little more of the heat deep inside her with every stroke. It felt so amazingly good that she couldn't resist letting out a few more moans, to the crowd's amusement. She wanted so badly to go faster, not only to ease the heat more quickly, but to be able to enjoy the big stick inside her more, but she was worried. She already felt so turned on, she was sure the icecube she was sliding up and down on had to be absolutely soaked in her juices, and the pleasure of it was quickly increasing more and more. She was worried that if she went much faster, it'd become clear to the surrounding crowd that she wasn't just using the icecube to cool off anymore.

As she continued sliding up and down on the large thick pole, trying her best to control herself, she was struck by a sudden itching sensation in her clit. She couldn't explain it, but her body reacted automatically, and she couldn't seem to stop herself. The next thing she knew her right hand was between her legs, her fingers teasing and playing with her clit as she worked the thick flesh-colored icecube deeply in and out of her tight hole. And suddenly it was all too much for her. The intense pleasure radiating from her clit as her fingers slid teasingly over it only multiplied the pleasurable sensations of the thick cock-shaped object stretching her cunt several times over. The rush of pleasure hit her hard and fast, and it only had to build for a few seconds before she felt her orgasm explode through her. Suddenly her hips sped up in their up and down pumping, her fingers flying over her clit as she drove the nine-inch staff deeply in and out of her, her pussy rhythmically convulsing around the thick rod. She faintly heard Darren emit another sound of horror, but it was drowned out by her own extremely loud moans. She could feel her body trembling with pleasure as she came around Jake's hard staff, the orgasm surprising her with it's intensity and she found it going on and on, lasting longer than any she'd had in a long time, but finally after a long time she began to calm. And immediately once more flushed a deep red. The entire crowd had just seen her get off on an icecube of all things.

"Look how much your girlfriend loves that big cock," she heard Max tell Darren. Darren just made a sound of rage and frustration deep in his throat, still not opening his mouth. Laura didn't know why Max would be so mean as to tease Darren like that. After all, they both knew it was only a flesh-colored icecube buried inside her pussy. "Your cock doesn't even compare to that one, does it? Have you ever made her cum that hard? Do you think your tiny dick can ever make her feel as good as a cock that size does?" Max went on in a mocking tone. Laura wanted to snap at him and tell him to stop saying ridiculous nonsensical things to her boyfriend, but suddenly she was distracted by the heat in her pussy. After her orgasm, she'd come to a halt with the full length of the icecube buried inside her and only a little of the heat left. But now that she wasn't moving, the heat was quickly beginning to increase in intensity again.

Without another thought she began once more bouncing up and down on the big icecube, not bothering to start off slow this time but instead immediately falling into a swift pace of driving the thick nine-inch staff deeply in and out of her slippery cunt, her fingers resuming teasing and playing with her clit. Already it felt so incredibly good, the hard shaft stretching her to the limit and going so deep inside her. She couldn't help the soft moans that emitted from her lips every few seconds, the warm thick icecube feeling too good inside her for her to even really try. A quick glance around the room though showed her that a number of men had taken icecubes out of their pants as well, most of them much smaller than Jake's. They were rhythmically stroking them as they watched her bouncing up and down on Jake's staff, obviously trying to use their icecubes to cool their hands down. Even a number of the girls had hands down their pants and skirts. Laura guessed their pussies must've gotten hot too, and they were trying to figure out how to cool them. Trying to block them out, though, she instead just focused on the extreme pleasure of the long hard shaft pumping deeply in and out of her tight hole.

"That's it baby, ride my big fucking cock," Jake suddenly said below her, panting softly as she bounced up and down on his large icecube as if he were doing more than just sitting there. Laura had to resist the urge to groan in frustration. Not him too. What was it with these guys and their dumb jokes? They all knew it was only a nine-inch icecube that she was sliding in and out of her pussy. And then without warning Jake reached up to grasp her big breasts, which had up till then just been steadily bouncing as she'd rode his large staff. Her eyes widened in shock. How dare he! She quickly glanced over at Darren, expecting him to object, but her boyfriend said nothing, his expression at least frustrated and angry but his mouth remaining shut. And then suddenly Jake's fingers found her stiff nipples and began to play with them, and another loud moan emitted from Laura's lips. It just sent one more surge of pleasure racing through her body to mingle and merge with the pleasure of her fingers over her hard clit and of the thick rod stretching her cunt as she pumped up and down on it. It was completely out of line on Jake's part, but Darren wasn't objecting, and all of a sudden Jake's hands felt incredible on her breasts, and she supposed she did kind of owe him for his letting her use his icecube like this. Finally she just moaned again, not voicing her complaint but instead letting him play with her breasts and nipples as she rode his big staff.

Lifting up, Jake brought his head up, beginning to kiss and lick at her nipples when he could, rubbing and squeezing her breasts when he couldn't as they bounced with the motion of her body. Again Laura didn't complain, she just let her juices soak his hard shaft as she glided up and down on his big icecube, her pussy so wet that even his thick nine-inch rod was sliding deeply in and out of her tight pussy as easily as slicing through butter. She could hear occasional moans escaping Jake's lips but she tried to ignore them and focus on her own loud guttural moans. Jake's large stick felt so fucking good inside her, and as her fingers slid back and forth over her clit, she could feel her pleasure quickly building more and more, more than she'd ever imagined it could.

"Yeah, that's it. You love my big dick," Jake panted out the words between licking at her nipples, each flash of his hot tongue over one of her stiff sensitive nipples only sending another jolt of pleasure through her. She just kept trying to ignore him, focusing instead on the feel of his warm thick icecube sliding deeply in and out of her cunt, feeling so amazingly good, especially as it joined with the pure pleasure flowing from her clit with every stroke of her fingers across it. Almost there, so fucking good, almost there, so fucking good, the words replayed themselves across her brain in a fast chant, her hips pumping up and down at a furious pace to drive Jake's large shaft deeply in and out of her pussy.

When her orgasm finally hit her, it was so intense that for a second the pleasure was almost blinding. Laura actually arched her back and screamed in ecstacy, something she'd never done before. Her entire body was shaking, but Jake's hands quickly moved from her breasts and grabbed her to steady her. Her fingers were almost flying over her clit as if possessed, but the rest of her body had almost frozen as it shook, so Jake was working his hips instead, plunging his large icecube in and out of her pussy from below as it spasmed and contracted around him. Her scream broke off in a loud gasping intake of air before just turning into shrieking moans. It was still so loud she almost didn't hear Jake's sudden loud groan, his big icecube somehow growing even harder inside her and beginning to squirt a liquid deep inside her. Some distant part of her assumed it must be water, that the heat of her cunt must be so strong it had caused his icecube to melt a little, but most of her mind was too consumed with the pleasure to notice. She just tightly gripped his shoulder with her free hand as he slammed his large staff up into her tight hole again and again, barely getting in short gasps of air between shrieks of pleasure. Until finally Jake collapsed back onto the couch, his thrusting ceasing, his stick sliding almost all the way out of her pussy. Laura's finger continued to fly over her clit for a few seconds longer until finally she began to calm. Panting for breath she collapsed forward, her breasts mashing against Jake's chest, the head of his cock-shaped icecube slipping free of her pussy as she just drew in long deep breaths, resting for several seconds. Until finally she noticed the soft laughter.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.