A New Beginning - Cover

A New Beginning

Copyright© 2012 by QM

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - I was/am an ordinary guy, but things like this don't happen to ordinary guys? Do they?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Lolita   Cheating   Incest   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

The following morning we set off on our travels to see the regional capital of Vannes and do some serious gift shopping. Paula was in very good spirits, her period was over and she intended for me to continue her education in the amorous arts ... as often as possible and we had six days left in which to try. After that, well, work and distance would add some barriers in our way, but I suspect we'd find a way to meet up (or should that be meat up) at least once a week when I was home. I also suspect Maggs has similar plans too.

We wandered around Vannes all day, having lunch down at the harbour, bought fresh fruit in the local markets and the ladies tried on all sorts of chic French clothing. Whilst they were trying on various bits and bobs Martin approached me and said, "Uncle Dave?"

"Yes Martin?" I replied.

He hesitated and started to stammer out a question then turned beetroot red and just hung his head.

"You want me to get you some condoms?" I asked.

He looked totally shocked, then said quietly and in relief, "Yes please, how did you know?"

"I was young myself once," I said. "And I saw how you and Krisztina were acting, figured something was going on."

"Yes," he said. "Don't tell Mum, please."

"No problem," I replied. "Now, hold the fort and if they ask tell them I went to the loo."

Outside I swiftly located a pharmacie and was able to get several packs of condoms, hopefully enough to keep Martin and Krisztina out of trouble. I got back just in time to witness Paula modelling something short, sheer and very, very sexy, a classic little black number. "What do you think of this?" she asked.

"Very nice sis, it suits you," I replied

"Not sure when I'd get to wear it though," she said with a frown. "But it does feel good."

Kerry then strolled out wearing the same outfit in fiery red and although no-one would ever mistake them as being anything other than mother and daughter, they both shone in their own way.

"Simply beautiful," I breathed and both blushed and beamed at me,

Martin just burst out, "Wow!" and they both turned to beam at him too.

"I think we'll wear these to Mum's birthday bash," said Paula. "Be nice to put your Aunt Meg in the shade for once she said to a grinning Kerry.

Both ladies decided they were going to have the outfits and wandered off to change back into their everyday clothes.

I handed the condom packs over to Martin.

"Thanks," he said. "Er Uncle Dave?"

"Uh huh?" I replied.

"I want to really please Krisztina, but I'm not sure how. I mean we've er ... done it, and ... um ... she sort of kissed me down there, but I want to do nice things for her too... ," he tapered off.

I smiled at him, "Part of the fun is finding things out for yourself, but, a lot of ladies do like to be kissed on their pussy too. There's a little button, just above where you put it in that if you run your tongue over it gives them a lot of fun too," I said to a furiously blushing Martin.

"Thanks," he mumbled and smiled shyly at me. "I sort of looked at porn, but it didn't seem real, but I had no-one to ask. Dad just told me not to bother him with stuff like that."

"Glad I could help," I replied as Paula and Kerry re-emerged from the changing rooms.

We set off back to the tent in good spirits having really enjoyed our day and decided to have a barbecue when we got there. Kerry and Martin were throwing a Frisbee around trying to make each other dive or struggle to catch it without being too obvious. After we just sat around with cold drinks and chatted about nothing in particular, just putting the world to rights. We did notice a new car at the tent next to us on the opposite side to Mary and Yvonne's, but all was quiet. Finally we strolled up to the bar to enjoy the evening's entertainment, one of the local bands.

During a break I wandered out onto the balcony to try and cool off. It just got way too hot in the bar with all the lights and people, sipping on a cold beer helped too.

Maartje joined me, sighing she said, "Too hot for me."

"Me too," I smiled.

"I need a cool shower and perhaps a massage... ," she said with a sly smile.

"Have to be a quick one," I replied.

"Quick is good," she answered back before kissing my cheek and heading back into the bar.

I slipped over the edge of the balcony onto the ground and met Maartje as she headed to the washrooms. Once there we were able to slip quietly into one of the larger rooms and proceeded to kiss each other with abandon.

"Oh Dave," she sighed, "I'm so glad I met you, but will miss you too."

"Live for the moment," I replied. I knelt at her feet and drew down her leggings to expose her hairy muff. She stepped carefully out of one leg of them and parted her thighs to my probing tongue and moaned in desire and anticipation. My tongue danced over her slit and probed her entrance seeking only to pleasure this lovely pregnant lady and her moans became louder till at last she peaked into an orgasm.

"So, so good," she whispered. "Now hurry please, I must have your cock inside me!"

Standing, I dropped my pants and positioned my cock at her entrance and slid him in. It did not take long but Maartje enjoyed every second of our coupling until with a gasp my cock blasted my adulterous cum into her hot open pussy.

"Oooh yes," she crooned. "I so needed that."

"My pleasure, and hopefully yours too," I replied.

We kissed softly and I pulled up my shorts and wandered back to the bar waving to Martin and Krisztina who were snogging on the balcony.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.