A New Beginning - Cover

A New Beginning

Copyright© 2012 by QM

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I was/am an ordinary guy, but things like this don't happen to ordinary guys? Do they?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Lolita   Cheating   Incest   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Call me Dave, most people do. I'm an ordinary enough guy, 33, only son and the middle one of 3 kids. My life has been pretty ordinary too, married in my mid 20's and divorced after 5 years when my ex decided she could do better for herself with someone else, took my two kids with her and made life very difficult for me to contact them. The few stilted conversations I've had with them since then have made it fairly obvious that there were a number of untruths going on in the background. The Child Support Agency has made my life hell too. They keep getting "word" that my declared income was a lot more than I was actually getting, which is untrue. I'm just good with my money and don't generally spend it on stuff I don't need. I'm based in the Medway area of Kent, I say based as for all I own a studio flat there, I'm rarely at home. My job takes me all over the country and the perks are good, free meals, free board and a good wage. The downside is long hours and no contact with the kids. Still I have good relations with my family and some good friends, mostly engineers like myself, but they kept me going when things were rough.

Still enough of the boring stuff, it sounds like I'm crying in my beer and I'm not, life is good and it just got a lot better recently.

I was actually at home between jobs when I got a phone call from my older sis...

"Hi Dave," was her opening salvo.

"Hi Paula," my return. Hey, I've never claimed to be original, just consistent.

"Dave, could you do me a favour? I know you aren't working and you could do with a holiday," At this point I was wondering just who in the family had blabbed, I certainly hadn't told anyone I was home, probably my Mum though, she's psychic or just got loads of informants.

"Ok Paula, what are you angling for... ?" It couldn't be money, Paula's 35 and a fully qualified online legal secretary, married to Kevin who's a builder and has two kids, Kerry and Martin both in their teens.

"Well Dave, Kevin's had an accident, broke his leg in 3 places and was supposed to be taking us to France camping."

That explained the call, Paula for all she can drive, doesn't like driving abroad or driving any great distances come to that.

"You want me to drive you to France?"

A slight hesitation, then, "Yes, and spend fortnight with your niece and nephew camping in Brittany."

Hell, why not, I hadn't had a real holiday in five years.

"Sure Paula, who's looking after Kevin though?" I asked. Kevin makes money hand over fist, but he's the sort of guy who tries to get £6 change out of a £5 deal. He's good to my sis though, if tight on spending. Paula just laughs it off though. She's not exactly penniless herself and they've always loved camping, whereas I'm the full board all inclusive hotel type.

"Maggs, his mother will be staying over. You met her at my wedding."

Well, I might have, damned if I could remember her though.

"Ok, when do you need me?" I would have to contact the office and let them know I was out of the country and not to call. I don't like saying no, so the easiest way is to tell them then switch my works mobile off.

"Can you come down tomorrow? We have to catch a ferry early the following day and it'll be easier than you getting up at the crack of dawn to travel down."

Ever practical, that's my sis, that way she gets to show off her "mansion", as I call it, too, though it's not a mansion really, it's a converted oast house, but pretty massive. Kevin has done some damned fine work with it having picked it up for a song nineteen or so years ago when it was just a shell. They've had offers in the millions to sell, but I doubt they will, it suits them down to the ground.

The following day I travelled down to Tunbridge Wells by train and Paula picked me up at the station and drove me to her home. I got the usual twenty questions all aimed at either my health (good) to my finding someone new (none existent). I'm way too busy to inflict my lifestyle on some unfortunate woman, besides the internet's full of ladies looking for no strings one nighters, just go look if you don't believe me...

As I got out of the car and went for my bags I was mobbed by two screaming teens, "Uncle Dave, Uncle Dave," from Kerry and Martin, good kids too. Kerry at 13 is growing up to be an absolute stunner, like her Mum, Martin had his father's build and the softer warmer features of Paula. He'd be fighting the girls off with a stick if he could just overcome his shyness, but at 14 was still too unsure of himself and more interested in Warhammer. I was dragged into the house, both kids chattering away nineteen to the dozen to see their Dad.

Kevin was laid up in bed in obvious discomfort, he'd fallen through some rotten boards in a house his company was renovating and it looked like he'd be laid up a while, though judging by the way he was on his laptop and had his mobile to hand it wasn't slowing him down too much.

"Grateful for this, Dave," he said, "Paula and the kids have been looking forward to this since last year, glad you were free."

"No problem, I needed a break myself."

At that point the door opened and Kevin's Mum bustled in and I did remember her, tall at five foot six, an ash blonde with a 38, 26, 38 hourglass figure with a very nice set of DD tits to go with it. No spring chicken of course, she's in her mid-fifties, but still well worth a look.

"You must be Dave," She said, "I remember you from the wedding."

"Nothing bad I hope?" I said with a smile.

"Just the dancing," she said with a twinkle in her eye.

I blushed slightly as I'm to dancing as the Titanic was to staying afloat, it's just never going to happen as it should. Still it amuses the kids and seems to have made a memorable impression on Maggs, who, I thought for a second, was checking me over, but it had to be my imagination, she's married to a guy called Tom, bit of a couch potato, but a good laugh too.

Maggs then held up a urine pot and I made my excuses and left, there are some things a guy shouldn't watch unless he has too.

It was later, after a superb dinner and a DVD movie when the kids had gone up to their rooms and Paula had followed struggling to keep awake, but warning me we had to be up at 6am, that Maggs asked me if I'd care to join her in a drink.

"OK, but only the one, long trip tomorrow and I don't need a hangover."

"I rarely drink myself," she replied "Tom says it lowers my inhibitions." A cheeky grin with that and I started to get the feeling that she was coming on to me.

"He's a lucky guy," I murmured.

"Only if he can get me to drink," she laughed.

I was now getting a definite feeling and it was no longer in my mind, a certain part of my anatomy had decided to perk up too.

"Always had good luck myself," I said.

"Never hurts to be lucky," she replied and knocked back her drink in one. "I'd better check on Kevin, don't want him ringing me on his bloody mobile because he wants the loo," she stated.

"OK," damn, she was teasing.

Ten minutes later she padded back into the living room.

"They're all asleep, Kevin too, well he will be when the painkillers kick in," she'd changed too, some sort of kaftan, very silky and seemed to caress her body quite erotically.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.