Anna - Milf at Work - Cover

Anna - Milf at Work

by TheWatcher58

Copyright© 2012 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Sex Story: I've worked with Anna but only closely this afternoon. I offer her a ride home, and she makes me an offer to good to refuse.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Squirting   Size   .

I've been working with Anna today. We've spoke briefly previously as we pass in the staff kitchen. Today we have a joint task to complete by close of business. Things haven't gone smoothly and we are running a little late - looks like we won't finish until 6:00 PM. Anna's a little concerned - she is catching the bus home because her husband has taken the car away on a trip; and her teenage daughter is away on a field trip with her uni classmates.

"Don't worry about getting home" I tell her. "I'll drop you off home when we are finished". This assurance settles her thinking and we make good progress again.

A little bit about us - I'm 53 yrs old tall (6ft 4 ins) and slim. I'm single at the moment. Anna is approx 40 yrs old and 5ft 10 ins tall with a slender body with a nice ass and set of B cup tits. I've been checking her out all day when she hasn't been watching. She's definitely a MILF - a married MILF nonetheless.

We get finished about 6:00 PM and I drive her home. We chat a lot on the way to her house.

"Pull into the driveway" she says as we arrive at her place. I shut off the car - wanting to talk with her for a little longer.

"Why don't you come inside and fuck me" she says to me with a smile.

Oh my god, did she really say that! I look her in the eye speechless.

She continues "Well, you have been checking out my tits all day. You've perved on them more than my husband has done in the last 5 years. He likes big ones - he's wanted me to have a boob job. I can't remember the last time he touched them or me."

I hesitate for a moment before I smile and say "Lead the way sexy lady. I'm sure that I'm going to enjoy touching them and touching other parts of you."


Five minutes later we are naked on her bed. Clothes dropped between the front door and the bed. I'm cuddling her and kissing her whilst my hands are stroking her ass and her tits. She has great skin - so smooth and silky to touch and her tits are firm with hard red nipples.

Anna has short black hair and a matching triangle covering her pussy. Its trimmed but still it shrouds her pussy lips with hairs growing all over her pussy. Its going to be fun playing in her hair rug and exploring with my fingers and my tongue.

My kisses slip from her lips and across her jaw bone to her neck. My kisses are under her earlobe and its there that I start to nibble on her neck. Just gentle bites and kisses. She moans and pulls my head to her neck as the nibbles and kisses have an effect on her level of arousal. After a few minutes my kisses trail across her shoulder and dip down across her upper chest until I'm now on the upper slopes of her tits. I avoid her nipples and run my lips and tongue all over her tits. Kisses all over her tits.

I sense her frustration as she tries to get her nipple into my mouth and I avoid taking it in. Finally I give her nipple a quick lick and then move away. Coming back a little later and repeating it. She grabs my head again and pulls my mouth to her nipple and I latch my lips onto her nipple and suck it hard ... suck and release ... suck and release ... suck and release. Repeating until her body convulses and she screams as she experiences a nipple induced orgasm. She screams as she cums - I keep sucking her nipples - switching between them to prolong her orgasm.

"Oh god ... stop ... stop ... stop!" she gasps "My nipples are so sensitive now!"

She flops back onto her back with her eyes closed as she takes some deep breaths - trying to settle down from a very intense cum.

I take the opportunity to slip down between her legs - spreading them apart to reveal her pussy hidden in her bush. I bring my face close to her pussy - I can smell her arousal and I can see the juices leaking out from between her pronounced outer pussy lips. I can resist no longer and I dive down between her legs and start to lick up the juices from between her pussy lips.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh ... what are you doing?" she moans as I slide my tongue back and forth between her pussy lips. "I've never ... no one has ... Stop ... its dirty ... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" she moans as I continue my oral assault on her pussy. I grasp her pussy lips with my teeth and pull them apart before returning to the parted lips to continue my licking.

My tongue spears into her pussy hole and then slide up to her clit and reverses. Her clit is quite large - its sizeable and I'm able to get it between my lips and suck gently on it for a moment before releasing it. I setup a rhythm - spear tongue, lick and suck clit and repeat. I can feel her pussy getting wetter by the moment.

"Ohhhhhhhhh fuck!!!!" she moans - having given up objecting to my oral attentions on her pussy. Her hands are now grasping her nipples and pulling on them as she builds towards another orgasm. I slip two fingers into her pussy hole and I now concentrate my tongue on her clit - I hook my fingers in her pussy, seeking her G-spot and finding it without much trouble. I stroke it firmly as I suck and lick on her clit.

"Stop ... stop ... stop ... I'm going to pee ... stop ... stop ... stop..." she wails as I continue my licking and stroking a little longer until her body convulses and she screams "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! ... I'm cummmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiinnnngggg". Her pussy explodes with a shower of juices all over my face as I try my hardest to catch them in my mouth. Some go in, whilst most paints my face. Her juices are so tangy and hot and I love the taste. Her cum rolls on and on - I keep stroking her G-spot and a second smaller explosion of juices erupt from her pussy.

Finally I ease off and sit back to admire the results. Her pussy hair is matted with her juices and she is laying back on her back again trying hard to settle her body. When I sit back my cock springs out from under me - its been trapped between the bed and my tummy whilst I've been feasting on her pussy. My cock is fully erect - its 10 inches in length and quite fat. I grab my cock and slide its head between her very wet pussy lips to pick up some of her very liberal juices. My cockhead is soon quite wet with her juices.

I shuffle forward a little more and slide my cockhead into her pussy portal. Finding her pussy hole and with a little pressure my cock starts to slide into her pussy. Just a few inches into her before her eyes pop open again.

"Oh my god ... what are you putting in me" she asks as she props up on her elbows to see my big fat cock partially in her pussy.

"Fuck that looks so big and feels so big ... I don't know if I can take it" she gasps.

"Just relax babe and it will fit ... and you will enjoy it so very very much" I reassure her as I grasp her hips - lifting them and sliding my cock deeper and deeper into her very tight pussy - tight from lack of use would be my guess. My cock is now over halfway into her pussy when I pause again.

I let her hips down and I lower my body to hers to kiss her as I start a slow and steady thrusting of the 6 inches that I have in her at the moment. Her kisses become more agressive as I feel her body start to twitch and then finally convulse as another cum racks her body. Her juices stream down my cockshaft onto my balls and the bedding. My cock slides a little further into her during the convulsions until finally I'm fully embedded in her tight clasping pussy.

She wraps her legs around my waist to keep me in place as we continue a steady and slow fucking of my big fat cock into her pussy.

Her latest cum wanes a little and she gets her voice back so we can chat as we fuck.

"I've never had anyone go down on me" she says.

"Correction! ... didn't you mean to say that no one has licked your pussy and sucked on your clit until your pussy exploded forth with your tasty cunt juices" I tell her and smile. She smiles back and me and repeats what I said.

"We are not having sex - we are fucking! Let's not sugar-coat what we say to each other." I reply.

Anna smiles and continues "I've have never been fucked like this ever - your fucking huge cock is stretching and filling me - and its touching depths never touched before. But you can't cum in me - I'm not protected".

I thrust into her a few more times harder than before - she moans louder.

"I can cum in you safely because I am sterile courtesy of a vasectomy" I reply as I increase the depth and length of my cock thrusts into her tight and very hot and wet pussy.

"Oh, oh, oh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" she moans before adding " ... then shoot me full of your cream and fill me to overflowing ... I want to feel your cum as it squirts deep inside my cunt"

"Fuck my cunt ... fuck my cunt ... fuck my cunt..." she chants as we move closer and closer to a mutual shared explosion.

She wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me hard against her lips as we kiss aggressively together. The cream in my balls is coming to a boil and with the extra stimulation of her pussy exploding into another orgasm I also explode - squirting long and hard deep inside her pussy.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.