The Pastor's Wife - Cover

The Pastor's Wife

 

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - 52-year-old Agatha Wilcox takes a week's vacation at the shore and finds herself in a simmering affair with a young lifeguard that lasts the duration. Finding a new appetite for sex she has an affair with her daughter's piano teacher and then her own son. She shares her sexual adventures with her three best friends--all pastor's wives--who are feeling neglected at home. They found a nationwide organization called The Red Panties Society.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Clergy   Teacher/Student  

It was noon on Monday when Aggie decided to take the shot. She didn’t know if she was pursuing it the right way but had to tie up her loose ends. The palms of her hands were sweating as she dialed the number of the fraternity house. When the phone on the other end of the line rang it shocked her. She had the urge to slam down the receiver and run away from the phone.

“Lambda Theta Mu,” It was one of the pledges answering.

“May I speak with Bart Edwards please?”

“May I ask who is calling?”

“I’m his sister.” She didn’t know whether or not Bart even had a sister. But she had to come up with something. And she didn’t want to take the chance that the pledge would blurt out any details like her name. Also, Malo could be in the room.

Bart was relaxing on the couch in the living room between classes. The pledge approached him and told him that his sister was on the phone. He didn’t have a sister but had had numerous calls from women he had met at the beach, those who had been able to wheedle his name and number from the lifeguard station (there was a woman working there who was jealous of the guys who were always shacking up with women). The women rarely called and gave their real name, using words like mother, aunt, or sister.

Picking up the phone he said, “Bart Edwards.”

The silence went for so long that he almost hung up. “Hello Bart.”

The voice sounded familiar, reflexively raising the hair on his forearms. Most of the women with whom he had slept were not memorable. And only one stood out. Though he hadn’t heard that voice in over a year and wasn’t sure it was really hers he hoped that it belonged to the woman that still played in his brain.

“You’ll probably be upset with me for calling but as soon as I found out where you are I just couldn’t help myself. This is...” her mind went blank; she couldn’t remember her own name.

Unable to believe what he was hearing he blurted, “Aggie?” He would have felt stupid if he were wrong, but he too had been hoping.

“Y ... yes this is Aggie.”

He was stunned. There was a pregnant silence during which neither one could find words. “Agatha Wilcox, AGGIE,” Bart finally said it with a sound of discovery and disbelieving humor in his voice.

Her voice quavered in nervous celebration. “Y ... Yes, it’s the shy pastor’s wife from Teaneck.” She chuckled.

He seemed to be having trouble making sense of the conversation. “I-I actually found out you were from Teaneck,” he said. “I researched churches in the area and found your husband listed b ... but...” He felt like a kid and wasn’t sure of what to say.

“Malcolm said that the two of you met and you’ve become friends,” She giggled nervously. “This is so STRANGE...”

“Strange for sure Aggie, but kind of um ... exciting.” I shouldn’t have said that, he thought, I don’t want to frighten her off. Aggie’s voice brought such vivid memories. It was an instant reminder of how he had become her lover last summer which also made him think he was in love with her. This is silly; she could be my mother. But what a MOTHER! The thought crossed his mind if a woman like Aggie Wilcox had been my mother incest would have been just one step away. As his fickle organ began to swell, he thought, and what am I going to do about my friend Malcolm?

“I know what you mean Bart. I can’t tell you how many times I have thought about you ... and us, how many times I wished I could call you.” She chuckled at the impossibility of it all. “But I didn’t even know your last name. Besides,” she laughed nervously, “it was probably just another summer fling for you ... with one of your needy, older women.” Reaching between her legs she touched herself and was amazed at how wet she had become; my panties are soaked.

When he first heard her voice, Bart was concerned that he wouldn’t be able to carry on a conversation with the enchanting woman. But it was as if they had never parted. It was like when he was talking with her on the boardwalk last summer when he had just taken a shot at flirting with her, where he found that their minds fit like fingers in a glove. “I wish I had never talked with you about those women Aggie, you are NOTHING like them. You’re exciting and caring...”

“You’re just saying that Bart,” she broke in, “and I really appreciate but...”

“No, no Aggie,” he broke back. “I was phony when I approached you, but you seemed so pure. “He heard a giggle from the other end. “I had to have you that night. But before the night was over, I wanted more to BE with you. I know you’ll laugh at me Aggie, but I fell in love with you that week. I knew your name and I found out where your husband’s church was. I found out your address ... even drove by your house a couple of times. But I thought you would want to forget about me ... that you had a fling and would want to move on ... to get it back together with your husband. You can’t imagine how much I’ve wanted to see you again.”

“Can’t imagine? I’m shivering with excitement Bart. Can we...?”

“Meet?”

“Yes Bart, YES.”

“Today?” She couldn’t believe that he would even suggest it. “I’m sure you have more experience at this kind of thing than I do Bart. Do you know of any place that would make sense?”

“Yes, take the Garden State Parkway to the Clark exit, there’s a Motel 6 there. How soon can you leave Aggie?”

She was dripping. He was exactly as she remembered him, pure male, a sexual animal. “I’ll leave in ten minutes ... Are you hard Bart?”

“What do you think Aggie? Are your panties wet?”

“YES...”

“Don’t change them ... ok? Come just as you are. I want to experience you the way you are Aggie. I want to smell your sex again.”

Oh, my goodness sweetie, I want to experience all of YOU as well.”

“The Clark off-ramp Aggie, Motel 6. I’ll leave an envelope at the desk. See you in thirty minutes.”


She washed her face, put on lipstick, took out a fresh pair of panties and put them in her purse then went out to the car. Within fifteen minutes, having rubbed herself to her second orgasm, she passed Bloomfield. Driving south on the Garden State Parkway she felt sleazy, wicked, and enormously excited. The climaxes calmed the overwhelming excitement which made her feel more at ease behind the wheel. Originally in uncontrolled chaos she was now on cruise control driving with complete clarity.

Remembering that first night with Bart she recalled the guilt that by the end of the week had not only completely dissipated, but it had also set her life in an entirely different direction. She went to the beach a sexual featherweight. When she returned home, she began honing a new standard of sexual sophistication, something with which she truly felt comfortable.

The giddiness of her phone conversation with Bart was making her feel like a teenager. Spying the Clark off ramp put butterflies in her stomach. As she entered the lobby of the Motel 6, she chuckled at the irony of meeting Malo for sex at The Clarion Inn just three days ago. How bad a woman can I be, having sex with two men thirty years younger than me, not to mention incest with my son? thoughts which brought an impish smile to her lips as she said to the man at the desk, “I’m Aggie Walton—her alias. Has someone left an envelope for me?”

The desk clerk reached under the desk, pulled out a sealed envelope and handed it to her. She could feel the heavy key inside the envelope. With a knowing leer the desk clerk said, “Room 222.” Opening a site map, he directed her to the room. As she drove around back, she wondered about the clerk who knew exactly what she was there for. Thankfully, he didn’t say anything to her about the apparent age difference. Parking just below the room she tore open the envelope and found the key and a torn piece of note paper that had the room number written on it.

Opening the door, she found Bart standing at the foot of the bed. His unbuttoned shirt was already pulled out of the waist of his Levi’s. Barefooted he had a perplexed look on his face and appeared lost for words. Feeling like she had the upper hand she gave him a coquettish smile and waited to see if he would regain some of the bravado he exhibited in his element at the beach. His reticence to speak gave her a motherly feeling and she said, “You weren’t lost for words when you seduced me last summer young man.”

As his silence simmered Bart gave her a sheepish grin then chuckled as he looked down at the pile of his sweater and his skewed shoes and socks and stammered, “I ... I guess I got a little carried away,”

She cleared her throat, gave him a sly smile, and said, “The Bart that I knew last summer seemed surer of himself than the one who is standing here at the moment.”

He blushed.

Aggie had no way of knowing that last summer Bart had had sex with twelve older women, and she was the only one he had actually pursued. At the time he didn’t know that she wasn’t the youngest of the twelve. But she certainly looked younger than all of the others. Each one of those women had approached Bart and pursued him to sleep with them. The first one, much to his dismay looked like his grandmother. But he was a guy after all.

When the elegant woman walked down the beach that first day Bart pointed her out to his partner, who bet him that he couldn’t get her into bed. At the time he wasn’t as confident as Aggie thought but was obligated to fulfill the dare. He had no idea that she was older than his own mother. Nor that he would end up falling in love with her. Now the woman he had been lusting for in his imagination for the last ten months was standing in the doorway of a motel room. He was tongue-tied.

With nervous confidence Aggie walked into the room, approached the young man, caressed his cheek with her fingertips and with an understanding smile said, “It seems that we are both nervous Bart.”

In an unsure stammer he said, “W-When I learned that you were Mal’s mother...”

“Shh,” she stopped him with her index finger on his lips. Hoping his discomfort was because he was worried about his friend (her son) she said, “No need to worry about recriminations Bart. Our relationship started before you knew Malcolm. We’ll just have to work through that,” tenderly kissing his lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.