The Kiss - Cover

The Kiss

Copyright© 2012 by Janno Jones

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Ashley's husband is away and she's bored. She goes to a party where she dresses like a girl from the Fifties, complete with a girdle. There she meets Brad, who kisses her like no man has ever done before.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating  

In the bathroom Ashley freshened up her makeup, brushed her hair, and tried to make herself look presentable again. She felt a twinge of embarrassment at how hot and bothered she'd gotten kissing Brad in front of a roomful of people at Terry's party, but it wasn't enough to make her regret what she did. She had never in her life been kissed the way Brad kissed her, and she wanted nothing more than to have Brad do it again.

She wanted a wild night of sex with him before her husband Bill arrived in the morning on the red eye flight from California. She had never been like this before; it was shocking to think that she'd break her marriage vows this easily.

But Brad's kisses had awoken something primal inside her, a sexual side she never knew she had.

And she wanted more.

She took a deep breath and opened the bathroom door. The party was in full swing and couples were dancing to the Fifties music, with some people standing at the bar drinking and others sitting on couches and talking in twos and threes.

Brad was standing at the bar drinking a beer, but Ashley's heart jumped when she saw him talking to a blonde with a plunging neckline and a body that had curves on top of curves. He was a sexy, attractive man, the kind women couldn't resist, so it shouldn't have been a surprise that a female would have come over and started flirting with him as soon as Ashley left.

She wasn't going to let that continue, however. She marched over to the bar, gave the blonde an icy look, grabbed Brad's hand and said, "Come with me. I need to talk to you."

She pulled him from his spot, still holding his hand, and marched him upstairs, through Terry's kitchen, and then out the back door. The backyard had a pool, with some lounge chairs scattered around the pool deck. Nobody was out here, and the only light was from the pool, casting a blue glow around the deck, and from the stars that were out on this clear night.

Ashley took Brad over to one of the lounge chairs, pulled him down so that they were stretched out next to each other on the chair, and started kissing him.

She had never been this forward with a man, but she was in the grip of a passion like she'd never felt before, and she had to feel the taste of his lips again.

It was delicious. He kissed her again, and it was like an electric current ran through her body, all the way down to her toes. Waves of fire ran through her, and she could hardly get her breath.

After a long kiss, Brad's lips moved slowly, sensuously down her neck and shoulder, till she shivered with pleasure. Then his lips found their way to her chest, and the touch of them sent more pleasure through her. Her nipples stiffened and she arched her back, pushing up against his sweet lips.

Now he was licking her breasts, teasing her with his tongue, and she gave a little moan of pleasure. She moved so that more of her cleavage showed, and Brad was able to kiss more of her breasts. He stuck his hand under her skirt and moved it up her leg, and she twitched in reaction to his touch. Then his fingers were probing her damp pussy, and she opened her legs and moaned some more.

Now Brad kissed her lips again, and his hot tongue took control, roaming where it would and sending her to heights of ecstasy with its thrusts. He had one hand on her right breast, caressing it sweetly, and the other was down by her pussy. He slipped his fingers through her panties and inserted two fingers in her pussy, and she gasped as he entered her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.