Nadine and Her Friends - Cover

Nadine and Her Friends

Copyright© 2012 by reddbunnz

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Nadine and her friend Henrietta are two African-American, bisexual middle aged women who love to submit to their own kinky, submissive desires. but, one day they catch their husbands sucking and fucking each other, and decide to get revenge.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Enema   Scatology   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Once we get inside, I am cooking up some bacon and eggs – after all, it's 'breakfast' time to me even though it's near sunset – while Gracie sets the table. I look over and see four places at the table. I tell her that slaves never eat with their mistresses. When Gracie asks what our two slaves will eat for dinner, I politely tell her that their nourishment will be found between our legs. Gracie just gives me an evil grin when she realizes what's to cum.

"Mom," Gracie asks. "I know that you spent a lot of time submitting to Daddy's sexual desires. Did you like it when he whipped you?"

"I loved it," I reply.

"So did I," she responds. "I also know that both you and Henrietta play those games together. Are you usually her top or her bottom?"

Well, I can't admit that Henrietta and I are two birds of a feather – African-American submissive cunts that would have made perfect slave bitches if we'd lived in the antebellum era. But, if either of us had ever had a chance to become an 'Overseer' during those slave days, it would have been Henrietta. I am a natural follower, not a leader.

"Why do you ask?" I reply.

"Well," Gracie answers. "I have done both, but I prefer to be the slave rather than the master. The only reason that I agreed to Diane's bet is that I thought that you would be the loser of the contest and we would be the slaves tonight. I was hoping that you and I would be hanging from that tree together right now. I know that I am a natural bisexual submissive. I like it when others have control of me whenever we're playing sexual bondage games. Especially if I am made to eat pussy."

"Just how long have you been playing sexual bondage games?" I ask. "Of course, I must ask the big question: Has anyone fucked your cunt yet?"

"Mother," she replies. "You really need to smell the coffee. B-T-W, that wasn't a band camp that Diane and I attended this week. It was teen week at the bondage camp. Diane and I spent the week totally naked and serving as sex slaves for both guys and girls. God, I never sucked so many cocks and ate so many pussies in my life as I did this past week."

"So did Diane," she adds. "But, don't worry. Everything we did was oral or anal. One of the rules was 'N-P-P' (No pussy penetration). But, my tongue is probably about two inches longer now. It's much more talented now, too. Don't worry. Neither one of us got fucked in our cunts."

"You poor baby," I reply. "You've never been fucked? Maybe we'll have to change that soon."

"Promises. Promises. Promises," she replies. "Maybe I can get Charlie to be my first." '

"You say you're sure you're a bisexual submissive," I state. "How about Diane? Is she a natural sub, too?"

"For guys she prefers to sub," Gracie explains. "But, she prefers to Domme other pussies. She hated taking orders from the top cunts at the bondage camp. Tonight will be sure Hell for her – subbing to us. She really wanted to make you and me her slaves."

Suddenly, I feel like shit. I am partially responsible for making Diane miserable. I hate it when that happens.

"OK," I say to Gracie. "Confession time. The whipping contest was rigged. Henrietta wants to see how her daughter will react when forced into a submissive role to women that she knows. I was about to beg for mercy. I kissed Henrietta to tell her that I was about to give in. Henrietta could have taken a lot more whipping. But, she wanted Diane to be a loser, so she begged for mercy first. We really lost the contest. But, Henrietta threw it just to see how her daughter would react."

"OH, fuck," Gracie says. "That's not fuckin' fair."

"I agree," I comment. "Follow me. When we get out there, just follow my lead."

When we get out to the tree, I see that Diane's face, hair, tits, and body are all wet. As I get close up I can smell that the wetness is piss. Henrietta has pissed on Diane's face and it splashed all over her head and front. Now I really feel bad. That should be me covered in piss, not Diane.

Without saying a word, I immediately untie Diane's collar leash from the tree, and then release her head from between her mother's legs. She's no longer locked against her mother's pussy. Then, I untie her wrists from behind her back before removing the collar around her neck. Next, I put the collar around my neck and then turn around and ask Diane to tie my wrists behind my back. Diane is puzzled, but she's still thinking that she's a slave and does as she's told.

"Mistress," I say to her. "I beg your forgiveness. Please do with me as you wish."

Gracie sees what I am doing and she steps forward, grabs my collar leash, pulls me forward, pushes me down onto my knees, and then forces my face into Henrietta's cunt. She then pulls Henrietta's legs over my shoulders before tying her ankles together behind my back. Lastly she pulls my collar leash back around the tree trunk until my face is smashed tight against Henrietta's cunt. I am now in the same position that Diane was in a few minutes ago.

"W-T-F?" (What the fuck?) Diane asks.

"Let's go inside," Gracie says to Diane. "I'll tell you all about how our mother's fucked us during that whipping contest earlier tonight."

I'm not sure how long the girls are gone, but when they return I hear Gracie calling Diane 'Mistress'. Gracie somehow has managed to become a slave for the night, too. But, she already admitted that's what she wanted earlier, so this must be a good thing.

Next, I feel movement on the other side of Henrietta's body. I cannot see anything, for my face is smashed tight against Henrietta's pussy. But, suddenly, I feel someone else kneeling directly in front of me. Of course, with Henrietta's lower torso between us, I can only imagine that the one on her knees is getting her face smashed into Henrietta's ass the same way that mine is smashed into her pussy.

Then, I also feel the leather portion of a collar leash getting wrapped around the back of my neck. In doing so, Diane accomplishes two things: She locks Gracie's face against Henrietta's ass, and she further insures that my face is embedded in Henrietta's pussy. We are both now locked in position for anything that Diane wants to do to any of the three of us.

"I'll see the three of you in the morning," Diane says. "I'm going to go over to Charlie and get him to fuck me silly."

"Diane," Henrietta yells. "Get your ass back here. I told you to never leave your bound subs alone. It's dangerous. Someone could get seriously hurt or killed. Now, if you want to go to Charlie's for a fuck. Fine. But, release us first."

Of course, the person that Henrietta is most concerned about is herself, for she's got a collar around her neck that's attached to a tree limb over her head. If either of her legs slides off my shoulders, she could end up strangling herself. That would mean she's probably going to die, and the three of us probably will end up in jail.

"Well, fuck you, Mommy," Diane replies. "You weren't thinking about me when you fixed the whipping contest earlier. You weren't thinking of me when you pissed all over my body. So, fuck you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.