Jimmy... the Average Teenage Boy - Cover

Jimmy... the Average Teenage Boy

Copyright© 2012 by RonBo

Chapter 7

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Jimmy is the neighborhood Peeping Tom. What he sees and does will be written here. I will add codes as each chapter is posted. (ADDED 4/2/2012) ... Jimmy has become much more than a peeper. Read about his sexploits.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I woke after about an hour of sleep. My mother was still naked laying next to me on the big bed. Her eyes were closed but I don't think she was sleeping because as soon as I caressed her left tit her eyes opened and she smiled at me. I moved my hand from her breast, down her belly, through her pubic hair, finally rested against her soft pussy lips. I began rubbing her pussy and fingering her clit. I could feel how my slut mother's cunt was starting to juice up. I climbed on top of her, inserting my now hard member deep into my mother's hot pussy. I used a slow in and out motion as I said. "Your father told you to get on your knees. What happened next Mother?"

"You want the rest of my story Jimmy?" I nodded as I pumped my cock in and out of her pussy in a slow methodical way, enjoying every movement of that sweet wet pussy on my prick. "Well, I did as I was told. I dropped to my knees in front of his chair. He stood up letting his robe slide off his body to the bedroom floor. He was totally naked under the robe. He stood in front of me with his big cock only inches from my face. It was at least as long as yours Jimmy and thicker. I had never seen a cock before then and was mesmerized by the big angry red penis in front of me. It was drooling with pre cum. Of course I didn't know what it was back then."

"He told me that I was going to learn how to satisfy him with my mouth. 'When I am done you will suck cock like a pro. You will be able to make me happy with your mouth'. Using his right hand my father rubbed his dick across my lips and cheeks leaving a sticky trail of juices. 'Open your mouth girl.' He demanded of me. That was my first taste of cock Jimmy. My father slid his big cock through my lips and into my mouth. I had never felt anything so wonderful before. I was born to be a cocksucker. My dad gave me directions of how to use my lips, mouth, and tongue to pleasure him. Finally he said to me. 'Very soon my prick is going to spurt it's hot juices into your mouth. Be sure to swallow it all. That's what good girls do. They drain their Daddy's cock and swallow all of his cum.' With that he grunted, unloading his prick into my waiting mouth. I swallowed as fast as I could proud of myself for not losing any. From that day forward I could never resist sucking cock"

"I don't know how many times I blew my father over the years but I know him spanking me, masturbating me and him feeding me his hot cock became a regular thing at least once a week. Somehow with his jaded sense of morals he would never fuck me but sticking his prick in my mouth was O. K. Your Grandpa Jack knows that your dad is away on business and will probably stop by sometime this weekend."

"Mother, are you saying you still give your father blow jobs?" She blushed deeply. "Yes. He still spanks me too. He treats me like I was still a teenager and enjoys playing the game." I started to blow my load pumping a little faster into Mom's juicy twat. I was hungry again. Mom put a robe on and went to the kitchen to make sandwiches.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.