Jimmy... the Average Teenage Boy - Cover

Jimmy... the Average Teenage Boy

Copyright© 2012 by RonBo

Chapter 24

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Jimmy is the neighborhood Peeping Tom. What he sees and does will be written here. I will add codes as each chapter is posted. (ADDED 4/2/2012) ... Jimmy has become much more than a peeper. Read about his sexploits.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Maddie just started crying uncontrollably. I pushed her face down on the bed before going to the bathroom to retrieve a tube of medicated cream. I slowly and very carefully rubbed the cream on to each welt on the poor girl's back, bottom and legs. I was becoming more angry by the minute. "Tell me what happened Maddie!" I told the girl forcefully.

She began. "You now what my father and I do together. Since my mother was home during most of those times I was pretty sure she knew what was going on between us. Apparently the thought of her husband spanking his teenage daughter was fine but for whatever reason she suddenly came into my bedroom two nights ago. Dad and I were both naked. He was still sitting in the 'spanking chair' with his penis buried in me. I was bouncing up and down on Daddy not even noticing that she was in the room.

"She had one of my father's belts in her hand and whipped me across my bottom hard. When I tried to get off of my father he just held me with both of his hands on my shoulder not allowing me to get up You can see the marks on me. My mother whipped me over and over again yelling what a 'fuckin' slut she has for a daughter'. 'Letting your own father put his dirty prick in you' All the time she was whipping me my father never got soft. He kept holding me down as he pumped himself inside of me. I felt him squirting in my pussy but he didn't get soft. He never stopped grunting and pushing himself in and out of me.

"When he finally came a second time he said to his my mother. 'Enough. You can stop now.' That's when I realized that my father had set me up. I am guessing that he told her that he was screwing me just to piss her off. He never cums twice. He sacrificed my body for his perverse pleasure of watching my mother beat me while he screwed me.

"For the last two days they have been acting like nothing happened. They ignore the fact that I hurt so bad that I have trouble walking or sleeping."

She was still crying, a little softer than before. I was shushing Maddie trying to calm her down. I was as angry with the Brown's as I had ever been in my life. I knew what I had to do. "What time is your father getting home?"

"Three o'clock I think. Why Jimmy? Please don't make this any worse than it is."

"WORSE! What they did to you is inexcusable. I will fix this." Maddie didn't respond. She just laid there while I covered her with a blanket. I stayed with her until she fell asleep. I went to my computer on the other side of the room. I had to prepare for my visit to the Brown's home.

I woke Maddie around two to give her time to freshen up. I didn't want anyone to see her with a tear stained face, not even her parents. We arrived at her house around three fifteen. Sure enough Mr. Brown's Chevy was in the driveway along side of Mrs. Browns station wagon.

We entered through the back door directly into the kitchen. They both looked up at us unable to hide the surprise on their faces. "I want to talk to you two." I said a little louder than necessary. I pointed to an empty chair. "Maddie, please sit down." She did, very carefully, the pain evident on her face.

Mr. Brown started to get up. "What's this all about James. You have no business..." That's as far as he got.

Using just one finger against his forehead I caught him at the unique point where his balance had disappeared. He dropped back into his chair. "Sit and listen!" Mrs. Brown opened her mouth to say something but between a hard glare from me and a restraining hand from her husband she thought better of it.

I knew the soft Mr. Brown wasn't going to try to get physical with me. I was teenage strong especially after all the hard work I did as a landscaper. I began lecturing the two adults about what they had done to their daughter and how despicable I thought they were. Maddie's mother finally spoke. "This is none of your damn business James Readrdon. You just get the hell out of our house before I call the police."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.