Jimmy... the Average Teenage Boy - Cover

Jimmy... the Average Teenage Boy

Copyright© 2012 by RonBo

Chapter 12

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Jimmy is the neighborhood Peeping Tom. What he sees and does will be written here. I will add codes as each chapter is posted. (ADDED 4/2/2012) ... Jimmy has become much more than a peeper. Read about his sexploits.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I had just finished watching my grandfather spank my mother, his daughter, totally nude laying across his lap. He stroked her to orgasm with his fingers before putting his thirty five year old daughter on her knees to suck his large cock, until it spewed his cream into her hot mouth. I had filmed the whole episode and although I had jerked off while watching I was still pretty hard and wanted my mother's hot mouth on my own seven incher. I watched as my mom put on a robe. Grandpa Jack left the bedroom carrying his boxers going to fetch the rest of his clothes. I grabbed my camera and tripod letting myself in my own bedroom through the open window.

I could hear the two of them talking probably in the kitchen. "No Grandpa," I thought, "don't have a coffee. Just leave." Needing something to do I connected my camera to my computer and began the transfer of the movie file to my hidden directory. I could hear their voices getting louder as they left the kitchen and headed towards the front door. "About time Gramps." This time the thought was said out loud in a whisper. As soon as I heard the front door close I went through my bedroom door, down the hall to the living room. I heard my grandfather's car start, then back out of the driveway. When my mother turned around I was standing close by.

With a smile Mother undid her robe sash letting the robe fall to the living room floor. She walked over to me completely naked, kneeling at my feet while she started to undo my pants. My pants slid to my ankles showing her my hard cock outlined in my briefs. "You look horny son. Want some of Mommies mouth too?" She quickly pulled my briefs down and sucked my prick deep into her mouth bobbing her head up and down my stiff shaft. I rested my hands on my mother's cheeks feeling the head of my cock through her skin. Even though I had just cum minutes before it didn't take more than five minutes until my cock spurted my juices into my mother's mouth. She still held my softening penis in her mouth using her tongue to massage the entire prick while I just stood there breathing hard, unable to move because my pants were still around my ankles. Then we heard the car door slam. My father was home.

I grabbed my pants and yanked them up as I headed for my room. When I got to the hallway I turned and saw my mother was still naked in the middle of the living room floor. She had rearranged herself so she was facing the door. The door opened. My father just grinned when he saw his wife kneeling there. I am guessing coming home after a couple of beers and finding a naked woman kneeling in front of you was a very exciting thing to happen. Dad wasted no time. He removed his pants and underwear before walking to his wife and offering her his hardening prick. I had slipped into the shadows of the hallway to watch my mom give yet another BJ. I don't know if it was the beer or shear willpower but Dad was lasting a long time as his wife strove to make his cock squirt. Finally with a loud grunt Dad shot his cream into my mother's mouth. She swallowed grinning up at him. "Let's go to bed. I'll get you hard again so you can fuck my ass good."

I slipped into my room just seconds before my parents came down the hall on the way to their room. What a slut my mother was. In less than an hour she had swallowed three loads of cum from three different cocks and now she wanted a good ass fucking. Who else but a slut would suck her husband off after swallowing both her son's and father's seed. I was tired and went to bed. I would look at the movie of mom and her dad tomorrow.

I watched the movie the next day after school jerking off to Grandpa Jack and my mother's sexcapade. It was several days before Mom and I were alone in the house. She sat at my computer watching as her father spanked her to an orgasm before sucking him off. I could tell how hot she was because she had her dress raised to her waist and her panties on the floor rubbing herself while she watched. "I want to watch it again Jimmy." I started the movie again before rolling her chair back a bit so I could kneel between her legs. As Mom watched the scene again I licked and sucked her pussy until she climaxed hard against my face. I didn't care if she was finished watching or not. I pulled her to her feet, turned her around bending her over the chair. I dropped my pants and drove my hardness into her warm depths. I pumped my cock in her pussy as hard and fast as I could until I exploded deep in her cunt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.