The Grocery Store - Cover

The Grocery Store

Copyright© 2011 by DG Hear

Chapter 4: What next?

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: What next? - Sometimes you do what you have to do.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Violence  

It was Sunday and I took Mary to see her kids. I even went in to meet them. At first the receptionist told me I wasn't allowed in but I think I gave her a mind-changer look she wasn't overly happy with.

"Lady, Mary is my fiancée and these will be my future step-children. I suggest you let me see them or I'll get a court order and have a marshal down here in five minutes." I just made up the fiancée part but it worked.

"Ok, I'm sorry but the kids aren't allowed to leave the premises."

"That's fine, we will obey your rules. Mary just wants to see her kids. I think you can understand that." The woman softened a little and smiled.

I meet Mary's kids. It was funny that her son was named Bill; she called him Billy and her daughter Heather. They were so happy to see her. We brought them a few items they had asked her for. She introduced them to me and they were surprised at my size. I sat down and told them I had a daughter and son also but they were grown up now.

Mary was talking to the kids and I glanced outside in the parking lot. I saw a black car parked maybe fifty feet behind our car. I couldn't see any reason for him being there. I called the chief and asked if he had us followed. When he told me no, I mentioned the car in the parking lot.

Twenty minutes later I saw a police cruiser pull up and arrest the man. The chief called me back and said the man had no valid reason to be at a kid's facility. He was searched, as well as his car. They found he had a gun with no serial numbers on it and no carrying permit as well as some pills in an unmarked bottle. It reminded me of what they found on Mary's nightstand.

They also found that he was smoking a little weed at the time. There was more than enough evidence to put him away for a while. Drugs near a school and carrying a gun illegally would tie him up good. He didn't admit he worked for Romeo but the chief and I both knew better.

I didn't mention what went on in the parking lot to Mary. She had enough problems on her plate. When it was time to leave, she cried when she had to say goodbye to her kids. I promised them that we would do our best so they could be with their mother.

Romeo was getting pissed at losing his people. His eye for an eye wasn't working in his favor. I knew we couldn't play the game much longer. He was going after my family, my girlfriend, yes Mary was my girlfriend, and me.

It was time for Thanksgiving and we decided to have it at our house. Mary said she would make the turkey and Marci would help her. I let all my employees at all three stores off early Thanksgiving eve and of course we were all closed Thanksgiving day. They all had families to enjoy the holiday with. This time I didn't even have stakeouts at the stores. The police department said they would make a few extra passes by the stores.

Dinner was wonderful but before we ate everyone made a wish. Marci and Lance for a wonderful life together. Bob and his now fiancée hoped all would work out well for them. Mary had tears in her eyes when she wished she could soon be united with her children. My mom and dad were thankful for such a wonderful family.

They looked at me and asked what I wished for. "I wish that all your wishes will come true. I love you all." That was saying a lot from me. Mainly I hoped another day wouldn't go by with Romeo still alive.

We had a wonderful dinner. We all helped clean up the mess and left the leftovers on the counter to munch on. Everyone was still at the house, and we were playing board games when there was a knock on the door. Marci got up and answered it. It was Chief Harrison.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.