Getting a Raise (From the Boss's Wife) - Cover

Getting a Raise (From the Boss's Wife)

by DirtyMartini

Copyright© 2011 by DirtyMartini

Erotica Sex Story: Man can't resist his boss's attractive wife... despite the risks...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   .

One of the positive benefits of getting a divorce after nearly twenty years of marriage was my newfound freedom. I had always wanted to move to the city but my wife was a die-hard country girl. During our marriage we compromised by living in the suburbs. Now that I was single again I had the chance to move back to the city where I could take advantage of the seemingly unlimited singles bars and endless numbers of available women. My one daughter remained with my ex, so it was no problem for me to move into a one-bedroom bachelor pad I easily found. I was in my element, again. I loved every second.

Since I was a very fit, athletic 45-year-old, I had no trouble meeting and dating younger women. This made me feel more alive than I had been used to after years in a boring marriage. My experience and contacts in the business world made it easy for me to land a decent managerial position in a promising young startup company. The owner was an associate of an old friend of mine and I was told nothing but good could come of me taking this job. Everything seemed perfect and my life was right on track.

The job entailed working long hours at first. It was in an industry that I was unfamiliar with, though the work itself was for the most part second nature. My boss was the biggest workaholic I had ever met. John seemingly never left the office. This company was his baby and he was utterly determined to make it work whatever it took. I was the one who felt the need to balance work and play, a need he didn't seem to have. So, it was a bit of a surprise when one day he suggested we get together for a night on the town. My new girlfriend Joyce, myself, and John and his wife. I had never even imagined he had time for a wife. John was the type of guy who never even took the time for a proper lunch, preferring to run around the office with a sandwich hanging out of his mouth. John suggested we all meet that evening at a local bar for a few drinks then head on over to a cozy Italian restaurant he knew of. Sounded great to me. I called Joyce and she approved. I told her to dress casual and meet me at the bar at six.

John and I tied up any loose ends at the end of the day and headed over to the bar as planned. John as usual had on his jacket and tie. I can't recall ever seeing him loosen his tie. I had on my work clothes with the sleeves rolled up on my dress shirt exposing my muscular forearms. Joyce liked touching my forearms, reminding me that those years of reverse curls were not in vain.

John and I were the first to show up at the bar. It was shortly before six. I was standing at the bar with my pint of Guinness when Joyce walked in a few minutes later.

"I see you had no trouble finding the place," I said as she walked up.

"Oh, I've been here before."

Joyce looked hot in her shirt and tight fitting blue jeans. The fit of her jeans accentuated every curve of her young butt and lovely legs. I introduced her to John. He gave me a sly nod of approval.

"Play a game of pool while we wait for John's wife?" I asked. I really just wanted to see Joyce bending over the pool table in those tight jeans, though I did like playing the game.

We started playing and I easily took the lead though I really didn't care. I got more of a reward watching Joyce lean over the pool table as I sipped my pint of Guinness. She casually touched my forearms after almost every shot. After a few minutes John made a remark, "Ah, look who's here."

Without turning around I had to assume John's wife showed up. Not exactly expecting much, I turned around and almost spilled my drink down my pants. I was greeted by the most heavenly sight I had seen in some time and I had seen quite a few in my day. Standing before me was a five foot seven, blue-eyed beauty with dark red hair. She had on a T-shirt and tight skirt. Her perfectly applied lipstick matched her nails and her open toed heels. She introduced herself as Debbie. Various thoughts immediately ran through my head, none of which would have furthered my career.

"Can I play the winner?" she asked. Her question made me glad I had spent a significant portion of my misspent youth hanging out in pool halls, as I was way ahead of Joyce in this game.

"Sure," I said, unable to say much else as I felt the blood run out of my brain and head further south. I could feel a mild bulge in my pants as my cock started to strain against my zipper.

Debbie had a level of charm and a sense of style that was too good to have come naturally. I had no doubt she practiced her moves in front of the mirror at home. She was that good. Lord knows she had the time with John away at work fourteen hours a day. I wondered what a girl this heavenly could possibly see in John. John was a decent guy but he looked like the only lifting he ever did was lifting the phone to his ear at work. Surely Debbie deserved better, I said to myself.

I had no trouble winning my game with Joyce. Debbie grabbed her cue as I began to break. I made an impressive looking break but didn't sink a thing. I thought of something that I'd like to sink.

Debbie leaned forward to make her shot. As she bent over the pool table her shirt crept up her back, revealing the small of her back. I had a perfect view. It was heavenly. As she leaned forward I felt like rubbing my pool stick along her perfect butt. Actually, that wasn't the only stick I wanted to slide along her butt. As she finished her shot she passed by me and casually stroked my forearm. I was smitten. I sprung a boner so quick I thought I was a teenager watching the girls' basketball team back in junior high. I thought to myself that after two months on the job I'm finally getting a raise. But not from the boss, from the boss's wife.

After a couple more drinks we all got into a cab and headed uptown to the restaurant. Debbie's unrelenting charm and casual glances my way left no doubt in my mind we were each thinking the same thing. This girl was hot enough to melt the sun and had a natural sexiness that was no doubt coming to a boil after years of relative neglect being alone for so much of her day. I could only imagine how much pent up sexual energy this woman contained. My mind was racing and my crotch was throbbing. It was hard for me to resist telling the cabby to stop at the nearest hotel so Debbie and I could get off. I'd like to get off all right. My skin was crawling as the desire built up in me. I felt like a lion at feeding time. Man, was my mind working overtime.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.