Chrism Love

by Kalodin

Copyright© 2011 by Kalodin

Erotica Sex Story: This is a sex daydream, rather short, that I wrote to please a fan who has been very enthusiastic. I thought some of you might enjoy it too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   .

When he arrives he takes her by the hand and leads her to the couch. They sit and say hello; just kiss and hold each other for a while. She knows he relishes her taste. First they share light pecks and just the lightest brush of lips on cheeks, on forehead, on ears, on chin, on neck and throat. These leave her trembling and lead her to seek his lips with hers and linger thereupon. Tongue tipping inquiry prompts affirming sighs; her mouth opens to accept his lingual penetration portending other nether engagement; two communion celebrants of enfolding rapture flesh.

She has prepared as he instructed; so they remove to the place she made of pillows, protective plastic sheeting and fluffy huge beach towels. Quickly they disrobe to take their places, sitting legs entwined, hers upon his, facing each other with a gap between. So ensconced they anoint each other with a chrism of love that he opens and drizzles on her shoulders; then invites her to do the same to him. Then they spread the oil about upon each other, so that all their caresses are warm and slick and smell of the sweet liquid.

He does her arms, her shoulders her neck, oily caresses down her sides, her legs, her belly, her thighs but with great effort of will he does not yet touch her breasts or heaven's gate. Finally, she grabs his hand and places it on her breast, saying, as she does, "Stop teasing you mean old man." He smiles and happily massages her breasts slick with their balm. "Oh yes darling," there's a shudder in her voice, "Suck them, oh please suck them now!" He happily obliges, loving the smell of her skin and the sweet oil; the texture of her engorged nipples, the beautiful curves of her breasts.

She is not passive whilst he ministers to her body. She returns the anointing with delicious light touches of her soft hands running hither and yon upon his limbs, torso, shoulders, face and neck. Now, clearly excited, she scoots closer and takes his semi-erect penis in hand to touch her vulva with the glans. She slips it upwards between her lips until it slides about her clitoris. It makes him groan with pure sexual thrill. She uses his cock freely like a dildo, rubbing all about her vulva. Meanwhile they have locked their mouths together and heatedly engaged yearning tongues. When finally they end the kiss to catch their breaths, in a lust laden voice he asks, "Isn't there something to eat around here? I'm hungry."

Her vagina tingles then. She knows what he wants to eat and she answers breathing in his ear, "I've got some fresh pussy. Would you like to eat my fresh pussy you filthy old man?" Slipping and sliding about she manages to get her knees on either side of his head and present her enflamed sex dotted with pearlescent drops of coital lubricant, hot, dripping, baby-bottom smooth, soft and naked.

She lowers herself onto his awaiting open mouth and extended tongue, surrogate and herald for his now distended and rigid manhood that drools with excitement. She gasps at the first touch of his labial lingual kiss, her labia and vulva covering his mouth from below his nose to his chin, immediately anointing him with her own intimate slick unguent.

For the next while she is transported out of time into a totally ecstatic sensory zone, writhing and thrusting and squeezing she attacks his face with her superheated need. "Oh my god," she cries out as she is stunned with the first rip of staccato orgasms building in waves until finally she rocks back putting the full weight of her upper body on his face so that her pussy engulfs him. Her vagina is on fire and her clit sends excruciating waves of pleasure radiating through her. Just when he thinks he may suffocate or drown or both, she collapses forward onto his torso, her face at his groin, her last shouts and loud moans still echoing through the house. She clutches his erection in her slick hand absently stroking it while she returns to her senses. He looks at her sodden, swollen, distended sex, where the entrance to her most intimate recess now yawns open with still more need and anticipation.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.