Damaged Goods

by hawkeye007

Copyright© 2011 by hawkeye007

Fiction Story: The story of a man whose wife makes a fatal mistake dispite his best efforts to save her and his marriage.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Violence   .

My name is Hank Donaldson. I'm six feet tall and I'm thirty seven years old. I have a degree in engineering, however I decided a long time ago that I wanted to own a motorcycle repair and customizing business, so that's what I did. I'm not rich, but I do ok. I'll never have everything I want, but I'm my own man and have all that I need. I consider myself a loyal and trustworthy friend and not a man you would want for an enemy.

There's a mean streak in me lurking under the surface that even I was afraid of. I discovered that element of my personality while in the service. My wife always brought out the gentle side of me. Never in my wildest dreams could I imagine ever unleashing the beast on her. I always thought that a man's word is his bond, actions speak louder than words and one should treat people the way they want to be treated.

My wife's name is Donna. She's the cousin of my best friend, Eddie. We grew up together in a rough neighborhood. We survived and managed to make something out of ourselves. Donna and I have been married for nine years. We have a, six year old son named, Sam. My wife was beautiful and somewhat stubborn and high spirited. I'm laid back and easy going while she's always been a bundle of energy. Our opposite natures have complimented each other well over the years. She made friends every where she went. I was happy to just have a few good ones. Mostly, I didn't need more than her. I loved her more than I can explain and my greatest joy was making her happy, which made her both my strength and my weakness. Coming home to her everyday was what I lived for.

The trouble in our marriage started when she met a divorced new friend named, Gloria. She and her sleazy boyfriend had recently moved into the neighborhood. When I first met her, she sized me up the way a whore appraises a potential customer. I had seen that look many times when I was stationed over seas while in the military. Ronnie had eyes like a snake and I felt like I needed a shower every time I saw him. His lazy ass didn't seem to work, yet he drove an expensive car and seemed to always have money. I tried to tell Donna that both the snake and Gloria were trouble. Donna thought he was harmless. I knew he wasn't.

She insisted on inviting them over for a barbecue. Sometimes, I found it best to let her have her way. I had never told her what to do or try to pick her friends. I had always respected her values and judgment. Gloria and Ronnie presented a different situation.

It was my practice to stop home for an extended lunch occasionally just to enjoy her company and bend her over the kitchen table for some mind blowing sex if she was feeling frisky. We took full advantage of the privacy while our son, Sam, was at school and acted like newlyweds. We had sex almost every day. At times, we made passionate love. Other times, we just fucked like sex starved bunnies. I couldn't keep my hands off of her, even after being married all these years. She had gained a few pounds since we were married, but that just filled her out and made her more sexy to me.

Donna had been feeling down since her miscarriage three months ago. She refused to see a doctor for her depression. We were both hurting as I tried to be strong for both of us. Nothing I did seemed to help. I was patiently waiting for her to talk to me about what was on her mind. Our marriage had always been based on communication, verbal and nonverbal. Now, she barely spoke to me. I ccontrolled my resentment that she didn't seem to have any trouble talking to Gloria. I picked up a yellow rose on my way home for lunch one day. I had bought her one for her on our first date and it seemed to melt her heart every time I did it. The rose was my way of telling her how much I cherished her.

She wasn't there. I had no idea where she could be. She always waited until about one o'clock before she ran an errand so that she wouldn't miss me if I came home. Her pattern of behavior for the past several years had been broken. I stood in the kitchen clutching the rose while my instincts alarmed. I felt the knot in my stomach begin to tighten. It occurred to me that Gloria had something to do with her absence and change in attitude. I went back to the shop unhappy and concerned about my relationship with the love of my life. I called her cell phone, but it went to voice message. Something was not right. On my way home, I decided to force the issue. We had to talk. I couldn't stand by and watch my marriage fall apart. It was time to step up and protect my heart and my home. When I pulled my bike into the garage, I touched the hood of her car. It was still warm. She hadn't been home long.

Donna had a strange spaced out look about her when she saw me. I'd seen that a lot lately.

"Hi honey." She said, without much enthusiasm.

"Donna, sit down we have some things I need to discuss with you and where is Sam?"

"He's at your mother's house. I asked her to pick him up after school."

"Why didn't you pick him up? What were you doing that was so important?"

"Can't it wait, honey? I need to get dinner started." She looked nervous.

"No, It can't wait. What I have to say is important. Now, sit down and answer my question." I said, forcefully.

"What's the matter, Hank? You seem upset?" She said sitting on the edge of the couch.

"Where were you today at lunch? Did you notice the yellow rose laying over there on the table? And why didn't you answer your cell phone?"

"I had a few errands to run. I guess I forgot to take my phone with me. What's the big deal? Yes, I saw the rose, I just haven't had the chance to put in water yet. I'm sorry I missed you today, honey? Her eyes told me that she was deceiving me.

"Donna, you're lying to me. You're not good at dishonesty. Now, tell me the truth! Were you with Gloria this afternoon? I know that you just got home. What were you doing all day?"

She couldn't look at me. I felt like I was talking to a stranger. I was feeling angry and afraid. My life was changing before my eyes and I didn't know how to handle it.

"You don't trust me?"

"I don't trust Gloria and Ronnie. I've told you that before."

"I'm sorry, Hank. Yes, I was with Gloria. I didn't want to tell you. I know that you don't like her. She's my friend. She understands me."

"I think she wants to use you. I'm not sure what she's up to, but I guarantee you, it won't be good for you or us. I've seen her type before."

"Hank, you're not being fair. She's really not a bad person."

"I trust my gut reaction. It has always been right."

"Since I see you won't hesitate to lie to me, My trust in you has been severely shaken. She's not your friend. The woman has trouble written all over her. Was that slime ball, Ronnie there too? Don't lie to me again."

"Yes," She meekly replied.

"Yes what?" I could feel the blood pulsing in my head.

"He was there too." She said, looking at the floor.

"What were you doing there all day?"

"I drank some wine, talked and played some cards. That's all we did, honey. I swear..."

"How many afternoons have you spent over there?"

"I don't know ... a few." She looked real uncomfortable and didn't want to answer my questions. I pressed on. I suspected it was more than a few.

"Since you met her, you've been acting strange. I don't know who you are anymore. I know you've been depressed. Please, let me help. It's obvious to me that you're deeply troubled about something. You hardly pay any attention to Sam and me. Your hanging around with her is hurting us. You're smart enough to know what I'm saying. I don't want you to see her any more. If you still care about our marriage, listen to me. Respect my feelings about this, please." She tensed and I could see a resentful anger and something else I could not put my finger on rising up in her.

"I don't need any help, Hank. She told me you might say something like this. I've been bored. I get lonely sitting around here all day. You never wanted me to work. You never want to go anywhere. I need some excitement in my life. You just want to control me. I'm getting older every day as life passes me by."

"I thought you were happy with your life. Apparently, I was wrong. If you want more adventure in the bedroom, I'll try anything as long as it does not involve a third person. I'm trying to protect you and our marriage. You're being controlled, but not by me. It sounds like you've been listening to the devil. I know I can be a bit boring. You're all the excitement I need in my life. I make enough to support us pretty well, but if a job will make you happy, then go for it. I'll support whatever makes you happy. If you wanted me to step it up and take you out more often all you had to do was say so. I love to see you dressed up. I'm always proud to show the world what a sexy beautiful wife I have."

I'm not your property, Hank. It's my life. I can pick my own friends. I don't belong to you."

"What?"

She acted as if she hadn't heard a word I said. It seemed as if her response had been pre programmed.

"The hell you don't. Since the day I asked your father for your hand in marriage, I've been your man and when you married me you became my wife. Not a wife, my wife! We belong to each other. To have and to hold in sickness and in health, forsaking all others. Do you remember those words, Donna? Do you? You've always been a great wife and mother. What the hell is wrong with you? You know that I wouldn't hesitate to step in front of a bullet for you. You're my woman and I love you, can't you see that? I've never told you what to do, but I'm telling you now, stay away from her. Now, go pick up our son. I'm going out for a while. Think about this while I'm gone. I will not tolerate any more disrespect from you. When I get back, I hope you've pulled your head out of your ass."

I went for a long ride on by bike. That usually made me feel better. That time, the sense of doom rode with me. When I got home, Donna had dinner ready and she was abnormally quiet as we ate. Sam sensed something was wrong.

"What's the matter, mommy? You look sad." He said, touching my heart with his innocence.

"I'm fine, Sam. Mommy is just a little tired, that's all. I just need to rest. Don't worry." She said, forcing a smile.

"Ok, mommy. Daddy said we can go to the big park on Saturday. I like that park. We can have fun and go swimming."

"That will be nice, Sam." Donna answered without much enthusiasm.

After dinner, she went to our bedroom. I stayed up with Sam and watched Monsters Inc. for the twenty first time, then read him five of his favorite stories before he finally fell asleep. When I entered my bedroom, Donna was laying on our bed wearing my favorite sexy lingerie. I hadn't seen it for a long time. Despite the trouble on my mind, my desire for her became evident below my waist. I wanted and needed her. I decided to show her how much. She looked at me with eyes reflecting her passion, yet I thought I saw a sadness there also. I felt the urge to hold her and love her until whatever was causing the sadness to be extinguished. I quickly undressed and joined her in bed.

We didn't speak as my hands and lips gently explored every inch of her body, kissing her face, neck, shoulders, and paying special attention to her breasts. She loved that. I licked nibbled and sucked her nipples until my mouth descended to her stomach. When I reached the warm spot between her legs, she was very wet and moaning with anticipation. The scent of her womanhood was making me crazy. I resisted the desire to quicken the process and plunge myself into her, taking my woman with animal lust. I Licked her outer lips, allowing just a little of my tongue to enter her, causing her to arch her back wanting more. I savored the taste of her, trying to make the moment to last forever. I couldn't imagine a life without her in it. I loved pleasing her in this way.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.