The Protector - Vengence Is Mine - Cover

Preview

The Protector - Vengence Is Mine

by MisguidedChild

Copyright© 2011 by MisguidedChild

Fantasy Story: This is a tale about one of the bad guys we sometime hear about, a mob hit man. The father of one of his targets seeks revenge. The hit man and his family are captured. His wife and daughter are raped and killed then he is killed. Read the story to see what happens next. Please note that this story is not about the rape and killing of the wife and daughter. The descriptions of those actions are minimized as much as possible in the story but are still necessary to maintain the story integrity.

Tags: Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Rape   Violence  

Foreword

I would like to thank the guys that helped me get this edited, Fuzzywuzzy and Will Brasco. Since I have that character flaw that never takes all the advice received, any errors found are still mine. Thanks guys.

This is a tale about one of the bad guys we sometime hear about, a mob hit man. The father of one of his targets seeks revenge. The hit man and his family are captured. His wife and daughter are raped and killed and he is killed. Read the story to see what happens next.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.