Beginning of a Fun Summer

by Sweet Willy

Copyright© 2011 by Sweet Willy

Erotica Sex Story: A pool, married white woman, and two black boys home from college. What could possibly happen?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   .

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I am writing about what happened at the beginning of what I call my summer of fun that happened last year. First a little about me, I am 37 5'6 and around 140 pounds with above the shoulder brown hair and brown eyes with a 38C chest in case you were all wondering. I'm not in the greatest of shape but not completely flabby either but after two kids my boobs aren't nice and perky as they used to be. I am married and we live in a nice subdivision that has its own park, tennis court, and swimming pool which is paid for by our home owners' association fees. In other words, it's sort of a private pool for the neighbors who actually pay.

Anyway back to my story. One day in early June, my husband was out of town, the kids were out of school and off at friends' houses playing and I had some time to myself, so I figured a relaxing afternoon at the pool would be nice. I knew at this time of day and week it wouldn't be that crowded as the pool never really was. And since I was wanting to work on my tan some, I decided to wear my two piece bathing suit. It wasn't a skimpy bikini the girls usually wear but one that covers everything it should while being tasteful.

As I thought, the pool wasn't that crowded, just two other mothers and their kids laying around and playing. I said hello to the women and then settled in on one of the lounge chairs and started reading my book. After some time the other women packed up their kids and pool gear, said goodbye and left, leaving me to some peace and quiet. I guess it was around half an hour later I heard some voices and the security gate open, glancing up I saw it was Michael and I assumed a friend of his come in. Michael was the son of one of the few black neighbors who lived two houses down. I knew he had been at college and figured that he was home for the summer. He had always been a nice kid, doing odd jobs around the neighborhood, a bit shy and quiet, and a little pudgy. However, as he entered the pool I could tell that he had changed some while away. "Hi Ms. Jen" he said when he saw me, "this is my friend Malcolm." "Hi guys, home from college?" I asked. They came over and put their towels on some chairs just down from where I was sitting. "Yes, it let out a few days ago; Malcolm is staying with me for a week or two." We chatted briefly about college then I went back to reading my book.

I glanced up when the two boys removed their shirts and my mouth flew open. Michael was no longer the chubby kid from the neighborhood, now the baby fat was gone, replaced with a flat stomach and rippling muscles on his arms. His friend Malcolm was equally built, tall, muscular and a little darker skinned than Michael. He noticed my stare and just gave me a wink as he and Malcolm walked over and jumped in the pool. I recovered from my shock and went back to my book as the boys swam around and played in the pool.

A couple of chapters later and it was time to swim a few laps. I jumped into the pool and out of the corner of my eye thought I saw both boys watching me as I had walked to the edge of the pool or maybe it was just my imagination. I swam a few laps in the pool which while not big allowed for some laps due to is shape. After that was done I just floated for a bit and saw that the boys were tossing a ball back and forth in the pool. They worked their way over near me and we all started talking about various things and then the splashing started. Not sure who started it but we were splashing each other and laughing and just having a good time. It was then that Michael picked me up as though I weighed nothing and threatened to dunk me under. I tried to say no but ended up being dropped into the water, immediately I felt some strong arms help me up. It turned out to be Malcolm whose hands stayed on my waist briefly where he had lifted me. "That wasn't very nice" I said while trying not to laugh. "I'm sorry" he said, "You can dunk me if you want, to make it fair." "I can't lift you" I said. "You can try and push me under" Michael said. And without hesitation I jumped up planted my hands on his shoulder and tried to push him down. However all that I was able to do was push my chest into him. My hands ended up going around his neck as he wrapped his arms around me.

I let go of him and slid down some into the water as he was taller than me. He then turned his back to me and said "Maybe this will be easier." I jumped back up onto him planting my hands on his shoulders trying to push him under with the same results as before. However, this time Michael had lowered himself so that I ended up being much higher. Again my arms went around his neck and his head pushed in between my breasts. Michael then dove forward with me still on his back and swam to the shallower end of the pool. I went along for the ride then slid off and floated some more. Michael then sat up as the water level here just came up to his waist. "Maybe it would easier to dunk me here" he said. I agreed and stood up, walked over to him and tried pushing him under with no such luck. I was standing over him pushing down when he suddenly flopped backwards and with me gripping his shoulders I fell forward landing on top of him. His arms went around my waist holding me against him, his head just above the water, neither one of us trying to move. "Looks like you got me" he said. I just laughed and nodded my head. Michael's hands moved down to my ass which he then squeezed. At the same time I felt a noticeable bulge pushing against me. That couldn't be what I thought it was could it?

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.