Midnight Encounter - Cover

Midnight Encounter

by snowbunny32

Copyright© 2011 by snowbunny32

Romantic Sex Story: a man sneaks into his lover's house after her husband leaves for work

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   .

It was around 1:00 am, and it was very dark outside. There were no stars peeking through the thick layer of clouds in the sky. A black corvette was parked in a parking lot next door to a house. A man was waiting in that car for someone in the house to leave. The man in the car was waiting to see his lover, the wife of the man who lived in that house. His lover's husband was to leave for work at 1:30 am. He would go into the house and into her bed after he left. He'd done it several times before, with extremely pleasant results.

Suddenly, the front door opened and the husband came out and got into his car. He started the car and let it run for a few moments before closing the door and driving off. The man in the corvette waited for about ten minutes, then got out of his own car, and walked to the house. He quietly opened the front door, went inside, and just as quietly, closed the door behind him. He snuck into the livingroom, then turned left and went down the hall to her bedroom. He carefully opened the bedroom door and stepped inside.

On the dresser by the door was a touch lamp. He touched it one time so it would come on in the lowest setting, giving just enough light for him to see her. She was sleeping on her side, facing away from him, her favorite blanket hugged close to her chest, with her cheek resting on it. The man quietly walked to stand by the bed so he could see her face. She was smiling in her sleep. He couldn't help but smile himself, as he had the feeling she was dreaming about him again. This was confirmed when she whispered his name in her sleep.

He went around to the other side of the bed and quickly undressed, careful not to make any noise to wake her. He pulled back the blankets and slipped into the bed beside her, then pulled her close to him. She sighed and whispered his name again, asking him to make love to her. He leaned over, kissed her cheek and said her name. He said, "Baby, wake up. Your lover has arrived to make sweet love to you." She slowly opened her eyes and turned her head to look at him. She looked into his gorgeous blue eyes and smiled, then said, "Hi babe. I was just dreaming about you. Am I still dreaming or are you really here?" "You are not dreaming, love. I really am here with you." he said before he kissed her deeply to prove it.

As he kissed her, he slid her nightgown up her legs, tummy, and chest before slipping it over her head and tossing it to the floor. He started caressing her breasts. Her hands began kneading on his chest and shoulders. She slid her foot along his lower leg. His hand slid under the leg band of her panties, feeling the dampness gathering there as he slid a pair of fingers between the moist fleshy lips of her pussy. He broke the kiss and started to kiss her neck, moving slowly down to her breasts, kissing and licking and sucking her nipples. He sucked hard on her nipples, causing her to moan loudly. She moves her hand down to his lap and began to stroke his cock slowly.

He sits up and moves between her legs, sliding her panties off and tossing them on the floor with the nightgown. He began to lick and finger her hot wet pussy. His tongue flicked over her hard clit and her hips raised with each stroke. He continues to lick and suck and finger her for a few more minutes, until he feels the walls of her pussy start to clench tight around his fingers. She climaxes and her cum oozes out and coats his fingers and tongue. He greedily licks it all up like he just cant get enough of her tangy sweetness. He sits up and moves to kneel by her head. She starts to stroke his hard cock faster as she licks and sucks on the head. Her tongue flicks out and she tastes the pre-cum gathering at the tiny opening.

She takes all eight inches of him into her mouth and sucks him as she strokes him to orgasm. She teases him with her tongue and teeth against the full length of his rock hard cock. He doesn't want to shoot his cum into her mouth yet so he pulls from her mouth, then moves back between her legs, positioning his throbbing cock at her pussy hole. He slowly pushes into her until he is completely engulfed within her hot wet sheath. He starts moving in and out with long slow strokes as she lifts her legs up and wraps them around him. He starts moving quicker and deeper within her. His hand searches for and finds her clit and begins to rub it quickly, which rapidly brings her to another mind-blowing orgasm. Her juices coat his cock and drip down onto the bed.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.