The Taking of Teddy's Wife - Cover

The Taking of Teddy's Wife

by Fast Eddy

Copyright© 2011 by Fast Eddy

Erotica Sex Story: Young Teddy brings his naive bride to an Army base.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Leg Fetish   Big Breasts   Prostitution   Military   .

I was just back from over the pond when I landed in Edgewood Arsenal, Maryland. I was a sergeant in the Motor Pool and responsible for the reliability of the vehicles. Teddy was a Private, just out of training and he was living off post with his young wife. They had gotten married on her eighteenth birthday and moved to Teddy's first duty assignment in Maryland.

Teddy was a nice enough guy but young and naïve to bring his wife to an army base. The guys in the motor pool took him out to drink in the enlisted men's bar and became good friends with him. He in turn would have them over to drink beer and eat steamed shrimp or crab. They would party often during the week at Teddy's shack, which consisted of one room efficiency with a small kitchen and shower. His friends would often get Teddy high on beer and hard liquor while flirting with his pretty wife, while feeding her sweet drinks.

They came back to base and boasted about the fun that they had playing with Teddy's wife. Their plan was to get Teddy and Noreen a little drunk and then fool around with her. It was all in good fun as they would cop a feel or get her to sit on their laps while they kissed her neck and tease her about the goose bumps that would run up and down her neck and arms.

I was getting intrigued with the stories that the guys were spinning and they invited me to join them at one of the parties. I took them up on the invitation and arrived at Teddy's house a couple of hours after the party started. True to their word, Teddy was a little drunk and Noreen was sitting on one of the guy's laps as he ran his hand up and down her smooth leg.

With her dress hiked up, the guy was feeling her thigh as he stroked his hand up and down her soft flesh. I was impressed at the beauty of this seemingly innocent nymphet. She had blond hair and blue eyes. She stood at about 5'4" tall and had some tits that looked a little too large for her trim body. Occasionally, she would giggle as her suitor's hand went too far up her taught thighs and his fingers bumped her moist pussy. Once in a while his hand would stay all of the way up her dress and she would squirm as he laughed. As she was about to say something, he held her head as he kissed her hard on her mouth and she writhed on his lap, trying to escape his grasp. When he finally let her go she jumped up only to be pulled onto another's lap for some more stimulation. She was smiling in embarrassment as her next suitor stroked her thighs as did the previous guest. One of the other guys handed her a fresh drink and prompted her to drink it up.

I could see that this party was going to get out of hand quickly and I shouted out a reminder that work came early in the morning. The guys all started to leave and I reminded them that Teddy had KP duty early tomorrow and that he should sleep on post tonight to insure that he was not late. Sounding like a thought out plan, the guys helped Teddy back to the post to crash in the barracks.

After the crowd left there was only a drunken Noreen lying across one of the chairs that she had previously been molested on. She was gorgeous; lying on that chair with her dress hiked up high enough to expose all of her smooth legs right up to her panties. She appeared semi-conscious as she lay there for me to see.

I helped her to her room and laid her on her bed and undressed her while I explained that Teddy wanted me to help her to bed after her hard evening. I went on to tell her that I would be spending the night with her to keep her company since Teddy had to report for work early in the morning and he did not want her to sleep alone.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.