My Mothers Lover - Cover

My Mothers Lover

by KellyinSeattle

Copyright© 2011 by KellyinSeattle

Erotica Sex Story: I came home early to find my mom having sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   First   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

My mom divorced my dad when I was 10. He moved away and I stayed with mom. Then we moved to Seattle where she was a nurse. Her shift was from 6pm to 6am with some overtime. When I was 14 I lost my virginity to my cousin. After that I started having sex with my high school boyfriends. When I was 16 I was supposed to go on a trip to a game with my girlfriend Desiree.

Desi and I left for an out of town basketball game but she got a call and couldn't go. We were not supposed to get back until midnight but it was only 4. My mom was off so I went home and maybe she would take me shopping or a movie. I went quietly into the house and I heard her moaning. I went back to her bedroom and I could hear a mans voice. The door was open and I looked in. My mom was on her back naked and a man was in between her legs eating her out. My mom was having sex and I was watching her. She had her legs draped over his shoulders and his face was buried in her pussy. His arms were hooked over her legs and he was holding her pussy lips wide open as he licked her juices. He came up for some air and our eyes made contact. I froze in place but he didn't say anything but went back to eating her.

He was tall and nicely built. I couldn't see his cock because he was on his stomach but he had nice shoulders and muscles. My mom has some nice D cup boobs and nipples about the size of a silver dollar. She has an hour glass figure with a slim waist and shapely hips. She had a pillow under her ass so her pussy was raised up for him to eat. I watched her cum all over his face as she let out a moan that was almost a scream. Then he rose up. I saw his hard on and it looked nice. It has a nice purple mushroom shape cut head and looked a good 7 inches or more. He moved up between her legs and she asked him to fuck her good. I could almost feel him slip it into her and she let out a sigh. She couldn't see me from her position but he could. He rose up enough so I could see it going in and out of her cunt. He started kissing her with her juices all over his face and she didn't seem to mind. The only sounds in the room were them kissing and her juicy cunt squishing as he fucked her slowly.

I knew I shouldn't be there watching but it was sexy even if it was my mom. He knew how to fuck. She let out another moan that she was cumming and then he stopped. He got off of her and rolled her over. I ducked behind the door but I could see a little bit. He guided his cock back into her doggie style as she buried her face into a pillow moaning.

I decided to get out of there before she saw me. I wanted to stay and watch him cum inside her but I didn't.

I went all week wondering if she knew that I had watched her fuck. The next Friday she had to work and I was home alone. There was a knock on the door and I answered it, It was him! He came looking for my mother but she was working. I asked what they were going to do tonight and he said go out to dinner. I told him she was working but I would go with him and he said yes. I told him I would change real quick and went to my bedroom. I'm not built like my mom. I only have B cup tits and no hips to speak of.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.