Private Eyes - Cover

Private Eyes

Copyright© 2011 by StangStar06

Chapter 2: Chris

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Chris - They're watching you, They see your every move.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Rough   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Spitting   Violence  

I have to admit it, I thought that afternoon, as much as I hate being away Helen, I loved the automotive trade shows. Though they were part of my job, the only thing I liked more, was car shows.

The only thing that would make it better would be if Helen would come to the shows with me.

Early on in our marriage, she had done just that. I smiled remembering her back then. She was smaller then, but so was I. I can still remember my jealousy when guys would stare at her ass in a pair of tight jeans.

To this day I still loved her ass, and I guess I always will. Even when she's 99 years old and I'm 89, I'll still be smacking her on that ass.

I was like a kid in a candy store, as usual but I had to split my focus. On one hand there were plenty of vendors that I'd like to do business with. My company sent me to several of these functions every year to drum up new business. There were several companies here that we already distributed products for and several more that we were considering. On the other hand I had a list of modifications I was considering for my own Mustang back home, and there were lots of things here that I wanted to find out more about.

Of course there were lots of people to see and meet as well. Some were people I'd done business with and others were fellow road warriors I'd either competed with or worked with. I tried to keep all of my meetings and dealings with people at these things on a friendly but professional level.

That meant that I avoided the display girls with a passion. They were pretty and shiny and all of that but they simply weren't worth my marriage.

I still loved Helen deeply after all of these years and I was a firm believer in that old saying, "If you can't be with the one you love ... Keep it in your pants."

Besides at 28, I was an old soul, firmly entrenched in the limbo between boyhood and elderly gentleman. I had to act like I had some sense and not get swayed by every pretty face that came along. Just like with cars.

Believe it or not I was still in love with my 06 Mustang GT. Even though Ford had slightly changed the body style in 2010, I liked the 05-09 models better. I hated the fact that they'd narrowed the front grill, and angled the rear fascia. It made the car look like it was sticking its ass up for a butt fucking. I did like the sequential tail lights, so I'd bought a plug in harness from American Muscle and now my tail lights flashed in sequence the same way.

That same philosophy carried over when I thought about women too. Helen already knew how to do everything I liked, on the rare occasions when she was in the mood. Why spend all of my time breaking in a new woman when I had a perfectly good one whom I'd been in love with forever?

As I walked around for the first hour I was so excited that I nearly ran into another visitor. She was really pretty, with beautiful eyes and long honey blond hair. I jerked and moved around her as awkwardly as a God damned Clydesdale trying to avoid bumping into her. She must have thought I was as uncoordinated as a baby colt. I apologized to her, but she wasn't impressed with my apology. I could tell that by the fact that she just stared at me, and then walked off.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.