Twins by Force - Cover

Twins by Force

Copyright© 2011 by De Von

Mom gets involved

Fantasy Sex Story: Mom gets involved - A man finds himself in a precarious position with his business partners twin daughters, when the partner's financiers show up and demand an interesting 'payment'.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Wimp Husband   Group Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

After the girls had recovered and cleaned up, we headed back home. We dropped them off and gave Randy a brief synopsis of what had happened. We decided to get together the following evening with our wives and work out where to go from here.

My wife, Carolyn, understood my position and didn’t really have any issue with what had happened. I wondered if Michelle, Randy’s wife and the girls’ mom, would be so easy going when she found out what had happened, and why. We would find out in less than a day.

The next day Carolyn and I were preparing to head over to Randy and Michelle’s when Cody came in and insisted he be able to go with us. Seeing as how he was a participant, as well, we agreed. We got there about 6 and soon found out that Michelle had gotten a package delivery a couple of hours earlier with a DVD that simply said “For Michelle and Randy. Watch me.” It had a brief explanation of Randy’s debt, and then a copy of the video of the girls and me from the lake house.

Michelle had just finished the video and was crying softly when she let us in. I knew right away, and tried to comfort her. “Michelle, I’m so sorry!” I began, but she waved her hand.

“I’m not angry at you. I saw how you tried to help my girls, and even did your best to treat them right and keep them away from that Roy. If my husband cared half as much as you, he wouldn’t have put us all in this position. It’s him I’m pissed at. And look at this.” She held a piece of paper out to me. It was a short note that warned against taking the girls to a doctor or clinic for an abortion. It was clear that if that happened they would get another visit, and ‘nothing will save them from Roy next time.’

“We’re all pretty synchronized. You know how women get like that. And so I know they were just entering their fertile time yesterday, so odds are they will both be pregnant,” Michelle sobbed softly. “I couldn’t stand it if they got abortions, anyway, but to have all options removed like this...” she trailed off as we heard a knock at the door.

We heard a bit of commotion as Randy answered the door, then came into the dining room where we were all sitting with the 3 men from the day before following.

“Sit down!” the lead man said, shoving Randy into a chair.

Michelle gasped when she saw them. “What are you doing here? Haven’t you done enough!?”

“I’ll decide when it’s enough,” the lead man said. “And I want to have some more fun. Tell me, did I hear right? Did you say you and your girls all just entered your fertile time?”

“What? Huh?” Michelle gasped as what he was saying began to dawn on her. She was 37 and in her sexual prime. Still plenty able to get pregnant, herself. I knew from previous conversations that she didn’t use birth control because Randy had gotten snipped years before. I was secretly sort of excited, wondering if I would get a chance to knock Michelle up, too. She was an older version of the girls; pretty and well built. Any man would be lucky to have a go with her. I hoped he didn’t decide to ruin her with Roy.

“Oh, I think you know ‘What’”, the man said with a grin. “I really enjoyed watching your daughters get knocked up, so I thought I’d swing by make a tape of you getting a belly full, too.”

“Fine.” Michelle said flatly. “You can have me. Just leave them alone.”

“You know, I actually thought about doing you myself, and I’m sure I would enjoy it. But I have something a little different in mind.”

Michelle looked at Roy, worry creeping onto her face.

The lead man laughed. “Oh, don’t worry. You don’t have to try to take Roy on. Let’s all move to the living room, where we can be more comfortable.”

None of us saw any point in arguing, so we got up and moved into the living room. Michelle sat on the couch with Carolyn and I, and Randy and Cody each took a chair, with the men standing.

“So what do you want me to do?” Michelle said to the leader.

“For starters, you can come over here and start getting out of those clothes.” He motioned to the lounge chair on one side of the room. Michelle got up and moved, sitting down on the lounger to take her shoes off. I noticed as she did so that the third man had his camera out again, and was recording as Michelle unbuttoned her blouse and removed it, then removed her bra, exposing her breasts to all of us. They were perfectly sized for her athletic frame, and not saggy at all.

“Damn! Nice titties!” the lead man said. “Let’s get you out of those pants, and see if you got an ass to match.”

With that Michelle unsnapped her jeans and pulled them down, standing to remove them, leaving her before us in only a small pair of lavender colored boyshort panties. The man nodded at her, and she grabbed the sides of the panties and pulled them down and off as well, exposing her smooth shaven pussy.

I glanced over at Cody and saw he was trying to keep his mom from noticing that he had a raging hard on. I could hardly blame him, as my own cock was rapidly growing hard. I could already almost feel her snug, wet pussy enveloping my cock. She was going to be a treat. My Carolyn was a good looking woman, but she just wasn’t built quite like Michelle was.

“Well, here I am,” Michelle said, giving a seductive little spin. “What you see is what you get. So what now?”

He motioned at the lounger. “Sit down there and lay back with your legs open.”

As she did, he looked at me. “Come over here and get her ready. Lick that pussy like it’s the last one left.” He smiled as he finished.

I glanced at Carolyn, and she nodded toward Michelle. “Just do it. Let’s not make this any harder than it has to be. Besides, as good as you are, it’ll be a treat for her.” Carolyn grinned. If I didn’t know better, I’d think she was enjoying this.

I moved from the couch and knelt between Michelle’s legs, enjoying the scent of her sex as I leaned in and gently kissed her clit. I slowly licked up and down her slit, enjoying her sweet taste. Michelle moaned and flexed her hips. I felt her hands on my head, guiding me and pulling me to her. I stuck my tongue inside her then, drawing a yelp of pleasure from her. As I lapped her juices up and ran my tongue over her clit, I heard Carolyn. “Damn girl, you act like you haven’t had your pussy ate in years. Doesn’t Randy take care of you?”

“He doesn’t do this,” Michelle gasped, breathing heavily. “He says he doesn’t like the taste.”

I looked up at her and smiled. “I don’t know why. Your nectar tastes like sweet honey!” I dove back into her then and she came almost immediately, her legs clenching my head as her body trembled and she moaned out loud. I licked her thru her orgasm, easing up as the waves began to fade and her legs slowly relaxed.

“Ok. That’s enough prep.” I heard the lead man say. I couldn’t wait to get my cock in Michelle. I just knew that pussy was gonna be snug and warm, and my cock was rock hard and ready. So I was more than a little disappointed when he touched my shoulder and pointed back to the couch next to Carolyn.

“Sit” he said simply. Realizing I wasn’t going to get to do Michelle, but knowing there wasn’t any point in arguing, I moved back and sat on the couch.

Carolyn reached over and began to slowly stroke my cock, almost absently, as the man turned and pointed at Cody.

“Get over here. It’s your turn.” he said, motioning to Michelle.

Cody hesitated at first, then stood and walked over to stand in front of Michelle. She sat up and unbuttoned his pants, pushing them down slightly and freeing his hard cock. She leaned forward and took him in her mouth, drawing a moan from him. Cody seemed at ease with what was happening, pulling his shirt off as Michelle sucked his cock while Randy looked on with a dejected look on his face.

“Wish that was your cock in her mouth, eh?” the man sneered at Randy.

“That’s enough of this,” Randy snarled, standing up. “I’m gonna...” he trailed off as the man levelled his pistol at Randy’s chest. “You’re gonna what, hero? Huh? I’ll tell you what. You’re gonna sit the fuck down and watch this young stud fuck your wife and fill that rich, fertile pussy with his cum. Or I can just aerate your cranium, if you prefer.” He raised the gun to Randy’s head.

“No. Ok. Ok.” Randy put his hands up as he sat down.

I noticed Michelle had paused, but now went back to sucking Cody’s cock.

After a minute Cody put his hands on her head and pushed her back. Taking the cue, Michelle lay back on the lounger and spread her legs. Cody moved forward and I watched as he positioned his cock at her opening and pushed into her, going balls deep in one smooth motion. Michelle moaned as he entered her. “Oh yeah, baby. Stroke me! Give me that cock!” She gasped as Cody grabbed her legs and began stroking his cock in and out of her. I realized he wasn’t quite the innocent kid I thought he was, after all. Obviously this wasn’t his first fuck. He and Michelle were both enjoying themselves, and I was distracted watching them, so I was surprised when I felt a wet warmth on my cock. I looked down to see Carolyn on her knees in front of me as she sucked my cock deep into her throat. Her hands came up to my balls and began to caress them as she worked my cock in and out of her mouth while giving regular glances toward Cody and Michelle. Cody was fucking her in earnest now, slamming his cock into her over and over as Michelle moaned out loud. She cried out as she came again. “Oh yes, Cody! FUCK ME! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.