Forgive Me for I Have Sinned: a Pregnant Woman Cheats

by Silkstockingslover

Copyright© 2011 by Silkstockingslover

Erotica Sex Story: Lonely pregnant wife becomes a fucktoy to young couple.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Cheating   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   .

NOTE: This story was written as a fantasy for a married couple expecting their first child. If you are offended by submissive, but consensual, sex with a pregnant woman please don't read on.

From: Beth Zanders Sent: Saturday, September 25, 2010 6:11 PM To: markzanders@hotmail.com Subject: Forgive me for I have sinned...

Dear Mark my loving husband, First off I must tell you I love you with ever fiber of my being and what I am about to tell you does not change that.

I am sorry.

So, so sorry.

Please read the story and understand that I did not mean for this to happen. But it did and I can not take it back.

It started so simply, like everything does I suppose. It was day 3 of you being gone and I was horny as heck. As you know, 3 days is a long time for me not to feel your perfect cock inside me and being pregnant has made me even more horny than before, if that is even possible. Anyways, I was online reading up on some baby information on the baby forum when I decided to start a new thread. The thread was "Help: I can't stop thinking about sex. Is this normal? Beth in Brooklyn"

I check an hour later and it had already received a few responses. I bookmarked the thread for you to go and look at later if you want, but the one that started it all was:

"Hi, I have some suggestions on how to deal with this if you want. Msn me at maria69 if you want to chat sometime. Luv Maria in Brooklyn."

Completely oblivious to what was about to happen to me, I logged in to my seldom used msn account and after four tries at my password I logged in.

Bethbunny: Hi.

Maria69: Hello.

Bethbunny: So what do you do for a living?

Maria69: I am a college student. Yourself?

Bethbunny: A college professor. What are you taking?

Maria69: Majoring in Psychology.

Bethbunny: I teach English.

Maria69: Very nice. So tell me what your problem is.

Bethbunny: Well its kinda embarrassing.

Maria69: Don't worry, I am majoring in psych remember.

Bethbunny: Of course. Well its just that during my pregnancy I seem to be more excited than ever and my husband is reluctant to have sex with a pregnant woman.

Maria69: Well that is a shame. You tell him it is completely harmless to the baby.

Bethbunny: I would, again, but he is gone for a few days.

Maria69: I see. So I hate to be blunt, but I am a blunt person, are you horny right now?

Bethbunny: Yes. I am pretty much always horny the past month.

Maria69: How far along are you?

Bethbunny: Almost 6 months.

Maria69: Well that makes sense. Many, many women see a rush of sexual energy near the end of the second trimester and start of the third.

Bethbunny: Well that makes me feel better.

Maria69: That said, it is important that get what you need.

Bethbunny: Well hat seems impossible right now.

Maria69: Is it?

Bethbunny: Well my hubby is a thousand miles away.

Maria69: So true. Wait a second ok sugar.

Bethbunny: Sure.

I waited a minute until I received an attachment. I clicked on it and saw a picture of a nine inch stiff cock. I sat there stunned.

Maria69: U like?

Again I paused, now honey your cock is great, but this cock had me hypnotized. I wanted it right then and there. Of course, at that time I did not know that cock was a twenty minute drive away. After regaining my senses I responded.

Bethbunny: It is quite impressive.

Maria69: Yes it is and he really knows how to use it.

Bethbunny: Your boyfriend/husband?

Maria69: Fiancé actually.

Bethbunny: Lucky you.

Maria69: Do you want to be lucky too?

Bethbunny:???

Maria69: Send me a picture of you.

Bethbunny: Um...

Maria69: Now.

Being told what to do both offended me and turned me on. I eventually thought what the heck and sent her a picture of me in the red dress. Sexy, but not dirty.

Maria69: You are very pretty. Do you have a webcam?

Bethbunny: Yes.

Maria69:Me too. Set yours up and lets make this a bit more fun.

Bethbunny: Ok.

When her image came up I was surprised. This girl was about 23 and beautiful. She had blonde hair, blue eyes and was completely perfect.

I said, "Wow, you are very pretty."

Maria smiled "Thanks, you are quite attractive yourself. You are radiant."

I blushed, "Thanks."

Maria looked me straight in my eye, as if she was right there live and said coyly, "Now if you want, I can help you deal with your problem."

Slightly perplexed I queried, "How?"

Maria smiled and asked "Do you have any toys?"

"Don't we all?" I responded, trying to respond nonchalantly.

"Go get one," she demanded. As I attempted to process this turn of events, I paused. Maria slightly impatient demanded "Now." I stood up and went to my dresser and found my only toy, a slim silver vibrator.

Maris shrugged, "Not bad, but you may need some new toys."

I smiled agreeingly "Agreed."

Maria, her eyes never leaving mine asked, "Do you watch porn?"

I responded cavalierly "I have."

With a smirk on her face, Maria asked "Ever watched any live sex?"

"Um, no."

"Want to?" she asked innocently. I did not say anything, attempting to process this new development when she added "The redness in your cheeks says yes."

Maria then whistled and in the camera view was the same delicious cock from the picture. Without any warning, Maria simply took the stiff hard missile in her mouth. I was stunned, but my eyes did not avert the scene. Maria bobbed up and down fast and furious and then stopped and looked straight at me. She smiled a devilish seductive smile (if that makes any sense). "Cock got your tongue?"

I stuttered, "Um, I..."

Maria smiled and said, "Did watching me suck my man's cock get you hot?"

"Yes," I replied.

"Grab your toy," Maria instructed. I obeyed. "Now I want you to fuck yourself as you watch me take this cock in my pussy." She paused. "Do you want to watch me get fucked?"

"Yes."

"OK, back up a bit, I want to see you play with your pussy before you fuck yourself."

Here was the moment where I could have stopped it. I could have said no. I could have shut off the camera. I could have just walked away. Instead, I slid off my jeans, pulled off my panties and opened my legs. My hand began gently rubbing my clit as I watched Maria be penetrated from behind. The man, whose head I still could not see, thrusted his stiff rod into Maria's eager pussy. Maria bounced back on the cock, taking all nine inches. I began to rub faster as Maria screamed, "Oh yeah, Dave, fuck me, pound my cunt." She looked at me again, "Hey Beth baby, if watching this is getting you wet, fuck yourself with that toy."

I did not even hesitate as I plunged the slim toy inside me. I wished, badly, that Dave's cock was the one thrusting in me instead of this puny toy. Maria moaned, "Oh yes Dave, harder, harder." I moved my toy in and out faster, trying to time my thrusts with theirs. I began moaning and Maria said, "That's it Beth, fuck yourself. Tell me Beth what are you fantasying about right now?"

"You sure you want to know?" I asked with a moan escaping my lips.

"Tell me," she demanded. When I didn't respond, she demanded "Stop fucking yourself." I obeyed without even realizing it. "Good girl," she continued, "Now tell me exactly what you are thinking about."

"Your fiancé's cock," I replied quietly.

"Doing what," she asked as she grunted from the deep thrusts of her man.

"Fucking me," I reluctantly respond.

Maria smiled, "You are fantasizing about my fiancé's cock fucking your pregnant cunt, is that what you are telling me."

"Yes," I whispered, quite humiliated.

"Yes what, tell me exactly," she demanded.

"I want your fiancé's cock fucking my pregnant cunt, is that what you want to hear?" I said now more frustrated than embarrassed.

Maria smiled, her demeanor completely changing to cheery, "Well why didn't you just say so." She moaned and then said, "Give me a second honey." I then watched as she got fucked for a couple more minutes and after a clear orgasm, she dropped to her knees and engulfed his cock. After a minute of her sucking, I saw her man grab her head and start face fucking her. He grunted a few seconds later and shot his load down her throat. After his cock slid out she looked into the camera and said, "Do you still own your wedding dress?"

"Um yeah," I replied perplexed.

"Think you would still fit in it?"

"Maybe."

"So here is what is going to happen. Tonight at 7 o'clock Dave and I are going to give you pleasure like you have never experienced."

My stunned look must have been obvious as she continued, "If you agree to this, you will be our submissive slave for the night. You will obey every request. If you disobey once, we will leave immediately. Do you want us to come over?"

I shook my head yes. She smiled, a deliciously seductive smile, "I thought so. Have you ever eaten pussy?"

"Yes."

The smile got bigger, "Excellent. I bet you are a great pussy pleaser aren't you?"

"Yes," I whimpered.

Maria continued "So if you want to taste my man's long stiff cock, to taste my young delicious pussy, to be fucked by my fiancé and my strap-on and be our personal sex slave, shove that slick toy into your ass."

For the second time during this strange last hour, I could have walked away. I could have said no. Instead, I placed the silver toy and slowly slid it in my virgin ass. Maria said, "Excellent. Turn it on high." I did. The excessive sensation surprised me as I quivered with an intense mixture of pleasure and pain and exploded with the most intense orgasm I ever had. Maria finished by demanding "I want you dressed in your wedding dress, white stockings and garter and nothing else. Do you understand?"

"Yes," I barely got out as I attempted to recover from my orgasm.

"Sweet," Maria said. I gave her my address and after she blew me a kiss, she exited and I sat in my chair, exhausted, bewildered and after a brief reflection, petrified.

What had I just done? Did I really invite to complete strangers to come over and dominate me? I knew the answer, but now had no way to stop it from happening. I tried to get Maria back online to cancel, but she never came back online. As the clock ticked away, the fear slowly shifted to excitement as my pussy began to control my mind. I went and tried on my wedding dress, it fit, just barely with the zipper mostly unzipped. I knew I had no stockings, pantyhose sure, but no stockings, although I did have a garter from my wedding day. So I jumped in the car and drove to the nearby lingerie store and bought a pair of silk white stockings and a new toy, a much bigger toy. I returned home horny with my reluctance pretty much gone. At 6:00, I showered, shaved, perfumed up, did my hair, hooked on my garter, slid on each soft silk stocking and put on my wedding dress. I looked in the mirror, my belly only slightly noticeable, I looked fucking hot. I went downstairs and waited.

At 6:55 I started to get nervous again.

At 6:58 I decided I was not doing this.

At 6:59 I reconsidered.

At 7:00 I sat and waited.

At 7:03 I began wondering where they were.

At 7:05 I began to get disappointed realizing they were not coming.

At 7:07 the doorbell rang.

I walked to the door, took a deep breath, knowing I was about to cheat on you, about to break my wedding vows, ironically while in my wedding dress. I could lie and say I briefly reconsidered, felt slightly guilty, but I didn't. All I wanted was to feel his massive prick in me; to taste her ripe juicy pussy. I opened the door.

I welcomed them; Dave had a bottle of wine in his hand, while Maria had a duffle bag which I assumed, correctly, had a variety of toys in it. It seemed completely surreal. Me in my wedding dress; Maria in a red skirt, black stockings and a thin white blouse; Dave in jeans and a white t-shirt, very James Dean. I should note he also had blue eyes and short blonde hair. His muscles were clearly showcased by the tight shirt.

Maria asked, after some generically awkward chit chat, if I have ever been with a woman before.

I expected such a question and although my experiences are limited, they did foreshadow what was about to happen tonight. I told Maria and Dave "After I ended a long-term relationship in college my self-esteem was quite poor. I joined a women's group and made friends with a lovely woman named Gabrielle. She was about 10 years older than me and very sophisticated, she had her own flat with sauna in the bathroom, which impressed me no end. After a night out with the women's group, she invited a group of us back to her house and I ended up being the last one there. We had drunk a lot of wine, and she got me talking about how unhappy I was. She spent a long time telling me how great I was, eventually her hand fell on my lap. She leaned in close and whispered that she found me sexy. I don't know if it was the wine, my low self-esteem, how attractive Gabrielle was or all the above, but I allowed her to lead me to her bedroom, where she laid me gently on her big bed and slowly undressed me. Having only ever kissed and flirted with girlfriends before, I was pretty nervous but she brought me to my first real orgasm, I realized, when she pleasured my body with caressing, kissing, nibbling and finally pleasing my pussy in a way I did not know existed. I returned the favor awkwardly, although she said I did great. We got together a few times, but I eventually met Mark and ended my lesbian trysts. Since then I have had limited action with females, always with my husband around at a local swingers club. Here usually we watched others, I enjoyed the odd glory hole, and lots of fondling, kissing and teasing. I have eaten out a couple women at the club, but no serious swinging action of yet. Mark and I always talk about it, but always end up whimping out when the time to swing actually occurs."

Maria satisfied with my response, walked over to me and simply kissed me. It started gentle and tender. Our tongues twisted inside each other's mouth. When Maria broke the kiss, she looked in my eyes and said, "Beth," she said, "Take off my shoes for me."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.