A Farm in Texas - Cover

A Farm in Texas

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The author had a kinky conversation with a man who claimed to own a horse farm. He offered to pay her to visit the farm and entertain the men who came to watch. To watch girls with horses. Chapter 1 describes the internet chat, the next chapter will be pure fantasy about what might have happened if she had gone.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   True Story   BDSM   Spanking   Humiliation   Orgy   Bestiality  

Victoria had grown up in a wealthy family with a strict god-fearing father who demanded obedience. She was educated in a girls' school and sent to an all-girl finishing school, before being married off at the first opportunity to one Mr Jason Steel, a business friend of her father twice her age and more than twice her weight. The marriage was a disaster from the first night, when she panicked as her new husband tried to have sex with her, lying on her and thrusting thoughtlessly while he kissed her with wet slobbery kisses. Her reluctance being far too obvious, the husband persisted for a month and then took her to the priest who had married them and asked him to sort out the issue.

The priest asked to talk to the girl alone. "Come back in an hour," he said to Mr Steel.

After her husband had left, Victoria was subjected to a long and embarrassing discussion. "Why won't you let your husband have what he is entitled to?"

Victoria tried to explain that her husband was horrible about it, just looming over her and pushing her legs apart and trying to put his thing in her. The priest explained to her that this was normal, it was the wife's duty to open her legs and let her husband enjoy his rights. Victoria could hardly explain to this pious and otherworldly man that she had spent a rapturous six months having sex with a lady teacher in that finishing school, and knew that there was much more to lovemaking than just being fucked! Her lesbian lover had told her that men were horrible, and consequently she had been dreading marriage. Even a loving and caring man would have had trouble winning Victoria's affection against such a convincing propagandist. When her husband had turned out to be just as bad as Victoria feared, it never occurred to her that other men might be different.

But she didn't tell him any of this, only said that she didn't like what he did to her. And so the priest came to the conclusion that the problems were all Victoria's. She was clearly irrational and unreasonable, and her husband was entitled to feel aggrieved when she refused him his marital rights. He decided he should give her a physical examination to see if there was some actual problem preventing her from giving her husband what he wanted. He told her to take her clothes off.

Victoria had never undressed for any man other than her husband, but she could not question an instruction from her priest! So with shaking hands and blushing face, she slowly took her dress off. "And all the rest, please, Victoria," he said, looking severe and saintly. She obeyed, placing her bra and panties on the chair beside her. "Please sit on the table facing me, and open your legs wide." She was, of course, desperately embarrassed but did as she was told. He stood looking at her, at her big firm breasts and her thick bush of pubic hair, and then he let his hands stroke down over those marvelous breasts and down her smooth taught belly to her thighs, where he pressed her knees even further apart before sliding his hands in toward the inner sanctum.

She moaned as he gently opened her labia and stooped to peer inside. She groaned when he eased a finger inside her, and mumbled helplessly when he asked if it felt pleasurable. She was totally confused, it did feel nice but this was a man and she shouldn't like it. She couldn't stop thinking of her finishing school lover who had spent hours at a time touching her this way, and she wondered why Mr Steel never ever bothered to touch her this way. Her breasts were still tingling from the priest's touch, and now her clitoris was throbbing in urgent expectation of what must surely follow!

But no, he didn't continue. Perhaps if he had done so this story might have gone in a completely different direction, but the poor man just didn't know enough about girls to understand what his touch was doing to the girl on his table, and how much more it could do. Instead, thinking in the way men do, he unbuckled his trouser belt, and unzipped, and let his trousers fall to the floor.

"Please keep still, Victoria, let us see if there is any physical reason why you cannot gratify your husband." So saying, he just eased his cock into her pussy. The events of the last few minutes had been enough to make her moist, and he wasn't well endowed, so he slipped in easily enough, and stood there with his cock fully inside her, looking down at her lovely breasts and her beautiful face.

"When you kiss your husband, do you use your tongue?"

When Victoria helplessly shook her head to indicate that, no, she didn't do that, he put an arm behind her and pulled her up close against him. Pulled him as close as those big tits allowed, then put his other hand behind her head and forced her to kiss him. He opened his mouth, waiting for her tongue to enter, but it didn't, so he showed her how to do it. Victoria thought she might be sick as his big slimy tongue invaded her mouth, but fortunately he sensed her concern and released her. He also pulled his cock out of her cunt. The problem was clearly with her mind, not her very delectable body.

He considered recommending to Mr Steel that he try tying the girl to the bed, or thrashing her soundly before asking for sex. But while such remedies would enable the husband to have his way, the prospects for a long and happy marriage were slim, if such arrangements were required every Saturday into the far distant future. He finally decided on a more drastic solution.

When Mr Steel arrived to hear the priest's verdict, Victoria was sent to wait in the car. Without going into any detail, the priest explained that he was sure Mrs Steel was physically capable of meeting her husband's demands, she just needed to realize her duties. He told Jason his proposal, "There is a farm in Texas which should be able to educate Mrs Steel in her responsibilities. I suggest you send her there for a month or two." He told Mr Steel what little he knew of the facilities the farm had to offer. Mr Steel was smiling grimly as he drove his wife home.

On Saturday Mr Steel gave his wife one last chance to provide him with what he felt a man was entitled to expect from a wife, and when she yet again resisted his advances so he had to use brute force to get her to lie still, he pumped his seed into her struggling body then retired to his study and phoned the farm. He said he required that they either convinced his wife that sex was so much fun that she would beg for it, or convinced her that having sex with her husband on demand was better than being sent back for another stay at the farm. "I don't care which way you go, all I want is to be able to fuck the bitch whenever I am in the mood to do so, without having to fight for it."

Adam gravely responded that he fully understood. "You realize that the training will include her being fucked by me and my staff? Quite a few of my staff. That's not a problem for you? If it worries you, we can provide an internet camera feed so you can watch her all the time, and satisfy yourself that we are not taking excessive advantage of her."

While not interested in who was going to fuck his wife during her training, Mr Steel was intrigued about this internet feed, and asked for details. "Is that a live feed then? To my home?" Adam confirmed that it was, and mentioned the price, but Mr Steel didn't care about the cost, only wanting confirmation that he would be able to watch her all the time. Adam explained that they could have a camera crew follow her about, but as well as being especially expensive it was anyway a bit of overkill. Also in some ways Mr Steel might prefer the cheaper option. The farm had lots of security cameras all around the place, and the secure internet channel would allow him to monitor any of the cameras at any time, so he could watch other events at the farm. He mentioned quite casually that each of the girls on the farm had a camera in her bedroom. Adam didn't specifically say Mr Steel would be able to watch other girls as well as his wife, but it was clear to Mr Steel that this was the inference. He immediately agreed to have the internet live feed, irrespective of its price.

Adam asked, "When you get your wife back, are you only interested in having routine straight missionary type sex?"

Mr Steel was a bit taken aback by that question, and asked what else Adam might be able to provide. "Well, as an example, Mr Steel, do you want your wife to give you oral sex, that sort of thing?"

"Oh shit yes!" He had never asked for that, and was certain Victoria would have bitten his dick off if he had tried to force it from her. The thought that these people could train her to provide it was mind boggling.

Adam went on. "Other things? Bondage, spanking, buggery? Do you have any specific fetishes you would like her to be ready to supply when she gets home?"

Mr Steel had never buggered any girl, and had never imagined Victoria tolerating him doing that to her. In the month they had been married, he hadn't actually even slapped her, but the thought of spanking her definitely appealed. "Are you serious? You think you can persuade her to do all of that stuff?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.