A Farm in Texas - Cover

Preview

A Farm in Texas

by Shani 34

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Consensual, Fiction, True Story, BDSM, Spanking, Humiliation, Orgy, Bestiality,

Erotica Sex Story: The author had a kinky conversation with a man who claimed to own a horse farm. He offered to pay her to visit the farm and entertain the men who came to watch. To watch girls with horses. Chapter 1 describes the internet chat, the next chapter will be pure fantasy about what might have happened if she had gone.

This story is based on a long conversation the author had with a man in a chat room on the internet. He swore he was serious and the invitation was genuine, but the author has no way of knowing because she did not take up the invitation. The author was 29 at the time, in the final stages of an unsatisfying marriage.

The first chapter of the story is true. The chat described did actually happen, and the author did consider going to see the man. Chapter two is pure fantasy about what might have happened if she had gone. Even though it didn't happen, it would be a shame not to tell the story, so here goes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.