Repairman

by PixelZombie

Copyright© 2010 by PixelZombie

Erotica Sex Story: My girlfriend gives the appliance repairman a "tip" as I watch via webcam.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Swinging   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

Text messages:

GF: "Hey, where you going to be at 7 2nite?"

Me: "I'm off early tonight. Prolly at the gym or home. Y? U ok?"

GF: "I need you at your computer at 7pm xctly:

Me: "Umm, ok. What's up?"

GF: "surprise"

Me: "K"

GF: "7pm!"

Me: "Ok!"

6:55pm that night:

I pick up my phone on the third ring. Seeing that the caller is my girlfriend I answer, "Hey, what's up?"

"I have a surprise for you, honey."

"Um, ok."

"Turn on your computer. I want to video chat with you."

"Ok, I'm getting online right now. Hang on a sec, kay?"

"Yeah, just hurry. I'm signing on now too."

As my chat window opened up I see my girlfriend, her face floating on and off the screen wildly. Finally the picture settled on her face as she sat down. From the background I could tell she was sitting on our bed. This was the beginning of a familiar scene. I'd been working in another state for some time and between what we called "conjugal visits" every 6 to 8 weeks, our sex life had been reduced to phone and cyber sex. But when we were together, our sex was hot. She was the first girl I'd ever met who was as kinky as me, and we liked to act out on our perversions frequently.

"Can you hear me?" she asked in a hushed voice.

"Yeah, what's up?"

"I have a surprise for you," she replied quickly. "Are you alone?"

"Yes."

"Good. Honey, I know this is a fantasy of yours and we haven't been able to play in a while so I want to do something for you."

"Ok," I said with a knowing smile. "But aren't you a little over dressed?" I asked, noting that she's usually half naked for cybering.

"Um, no. I have something a little more ... interesting in mind," she answered, quickly glancing away from the camera.

"Oh, ok," I replied curiously. "What are you..."

"Hang on," she interrupted. "I'm going to put the laptop in the kitchen. I'm going to put you on mute too, kay?"

"Yeah, sure."

The screen flickered wildly as she walked down the hallway with her laptop. Pictures, wall, floor, then kitchen floor tile all danced across my screen. Finally I saw her shirt as she set her computer on the kitchen counter. I expected her to adjust the camera up so I could see her face, but she adjusted the camera lower, lower, then a just little bit higher. The camera angle seemed odd. All I could see was her hips as she stepped back from the screen. Turning away from the camera I heard tinny voices as she addressed someone in the laundry room.

"All finished?" she asked. A man's voice replied in a low voice, which echoed too much to understand.

"How much do I owe you?" she asked.

I saw her place our checkbook on the counter in front of the laptop, open it and then lean forward, close to the camera as she begin to write. When she was done, she looked right at the camera and smiled, winking at me. As she turned back to the laundry room I saw the legs of the man she was talking to enter the screen as she stepped closer to her. He wore blue mechanic's pants and was carrying what looked like a clipboard.

"Here you go," she said, handing him the check.

The man reached forward and took the check, placing it on his clipboard. He bent over slightly as he started to write on the clipboard under the check.

"So," I heard my girlfriends voice ask as she rubbed her hand together nervously. "You did a great job. Has anyone ever tipped you?" I knew that voice; it was her playful, sexy voice. It was the voice she used when we met up with single women or men for threesomes.

"You are so naughty," I said to the screen as I leaned back on the couch to relieve the growing pressure in my pants. I knew exactly what she was up to.

The man tore a pink paper from the clipboard and handed it to her. I could hear him more clearly now as he chuckled and said, "No. I can honestly say that no one has ever given me a tip."

"Would you like a tip?" she asked in a more provocative voice. While I could only see their legs, I imagined that she was looking him in the eyes, maybe giving him some kind of signal of what she had in mind. Then I saw her take a step closer to him, then another step until their legs touched. They stood like this for a moment before I saw her hands move to his belt.

My cock was almost fully erect now, straining against the unforgiving denim of my jeans. I reached for my own zipper at the same time she reached for his, pulling our pants down in unison. Finally I could see her face again as she knelt before him, sliding his underwear down. As his waistband cleared his head, his cock sprung up in her face revealing a fairly impressive semi-erect dick.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.