Jana's Condition

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2010 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: Twenty years and he had no idea.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Cheating   Gang Bang   .

I get a very large charge out of watching my wife of twenty years take another man's cock into her juicy pussy. And if for some reason I'm not able to watch, just knowing that it's happening will give me a very large woody. And the best part is that it can go on forever if I don't stop it, because she doesn't even know she is doing it. She wakes up in the morning and looks at her gaping cum filled pussy and thinks that I am one hell of a stud.

Jana can not handle alcohol. She likes to drink and have a good time, but at some point, and I've not yet been able to pinpoint it, the alcohol triggers something in her brain and she goes on autopilot. Anyone who recognizes that she is in this condition can get her to do anything and when she wakes up the next day she does not remember any of it. I found out about it quite by accident. We were at a friend's house for a birthday party and I was in the upstairs bathroom. The bathroom sat between two bedrooms and had a door that opened into each one. I was sitting on the pot and wiping myself when I heard the distinctive sound of my wife's voice in the bedroom to my left. I heard her say:

"That's a nice one. Can I kiss it?"

I very quietly got up, pulled up my pants, turned off the light and very slowly and cautiously opened the door enough to let me see into the next room. Jana was on her knees and she was deep throating Dave Miller who was our host for the evening. I watched, fascinated by what was taking place in front of me. Twenty years married to this woman and I'd never had any inkling that she was screwing around on me. I was also surprised to notice that my dick was hard which didn't make sense to me - I was supposed to be outraged, not excited.

I moved quickly to the other door and made sure that I'd locked it and then I went back to the crack in the door. Dave had Jana on the bed now. Her skirt was up around her waist and her panties were hanging from her left ankle. Her legs were spread wide and Dave moved between them, positioned his cock at the entrance to Jana's body and then pushed himself in. The smile on Jana's face and the joyful squeal she gave when Dave entered her shocked me. My wife was a wanton slut and I never knew. Dave fucked her for a good ten minutes before he got his rocks off and when he pulled out of Jana's box he moved up and stuck his dick in her face and she licked him clean. Dave told her not to move and that he would be right back.

While he was gone I watched as Jana drug a finger through her soaking bush and then licked the goo off of her finger - definitely a side of Jana that I had never seen before. The door opened, but it was not Dave who came in, it was Bill Daniel's, a guy I work with. He stepped out of his pants and approached Jana. She looked at him.

"Back already? You weren't gone very long" and the she looked down at Bill's stiff dick, "You're hard again? Boy that was quick."

And then it hit me - Jana did not realize that a different man was about to fuck her. She seemed like she was okay, but she was totally out of it. Bill only needed about five minutes before he donated his load to join Dave's and when he was done he said:

"Come on. We need to get you back downstairs before your hubby comes looking for you."

That was my signal to get back to the party.

When Jana came back into the living room you could not tell by looking at her that she had done anything. You could not tell by looking at her that she was out of it. I saw her walk over to the make shift bar and get herself another drink and I also saw several guys give her 'knowing looks' as she walked by. I walked over to her:

"Where have you been? I've been looking all over for you."

Jana gave me a confused look; "I must have been in the bathroom."

She didn't know! She really didn't know what she had just done. For the rest of the evening I kept an eye on her from a distance and about eleven I saw Tom Murray walk her out the back door. I went out the front door and made my way around to the back of the house. I got there just in time to see Tom lead Jana behind the garage. Using some bushes as cover I moved to where I could see them. Jana was on her knees and Tom was feeding his cock into her avidly sucking mouth. After several minutes Tom pulled her up, pushed her against the wall of the garage and fucked her standing up.

I was waiting for her when she came back into the house and I told her it was time to go and to go get her coat. On the drive home I quizzed her about what she had done during the party and she chattered away about all the people she had talked to and brought me up to date on all the latest gossip. When we got home we went straight to bed and I didn't waste anytime on foreplay - I just climbed on and fucked her. She was extremely wet and I knew why and it excited the hell out of me. I'm usually a one-time guy, but that night I fucked Jana four times and when we woke up the next morning I fucked her again. Later in the morning I asked her what she'd done the night before. She gave me questioning glance and said:

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.