Life and Times of a Sexaholic - Cover

Life and Times of a Sexaholic

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

Chapter 3: Prowling for sex

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Prowling for sex - THE TRUE STORY OF MY LIFE and how i became the dom male I am today, infact the whole story of how I became the man I am today.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Babysitter  

Before I began courting Karen; I have to admit I had been prowling for sex on an almost daily basis, but remember here in England prostitution is strictly illegal. So for me that was a strict no go area although I admit going to well known night clubs where the rumours were that the female clients were extremely easy with their virtue, shall we say.

All this was at a time before the awareness of Aids or other S T D's, So in many respects it was always easier to pull a girl and end up fucking her one way or another; it was at this time I met the first girl (Sammi) who actively encouraged me to finger her cunt to the point where she wanted me to fist fuck her. We met at "The Office" a small night club in the centre of London; a few drinks later we were walking out and to her nearby flat. Now Sammy was what you would nowadays call a BBW; she was five four tall about 220 lbs with large 42 EE tits. She shared a flat with another girl who was supposed to be away for the weekend, so we figured we had the flat to ourselves.

With this in mind she began undressing even before she handed me the key to unlock her front door; leaving a trail of clothing from the inside of that door to her bedroom. She asked me to undress and then eat her cunt for a while; but I insisted that she give me a tit wank before we did anything else. She seemed pleased that I was prepared to demand things from her; so she held her large tits together around my rapidly hardening cock and began to stroke up and down. She obeyed when I told her to kiss my cock head as it popped out the top of her tits and as she squeezed her tits around my cock I saw her pinching her own nipples hard.

Soon she was begging me to finger her cunt so I made her lie on the bed with her feet overhanging the side and then opened her legs wide; her hairy cunt smelled very aroused as I prised open her cunt lips to discover she had a clit bar piercing just above her clit hood. I closed my eyes and leaned forward licking firstly at the raised clit head and then dipping my tongue down into her cunt. Soon as I gathered pace in licking her cunt and clit I eased a finger into her tight anal ring which made her cry out begging me not to do that.

I stopped licking her cunt and asked her why; she confessed she was an anal virgin and knew it would hurt to lose that virginity. I then asked her why she wanted her cunt fingered but not her arse and that was when she told me that her friend had described being fisted and now she was eager to see if it was as good as her friend had said. I laughed as I warned her that my hands were larger than normal sized hands and therefore would need to stretch her cunt more than a small pair of hands, say a ladies pair would do.

She said she did not care as larger hands would probably mean much more excitement for her; so I began with two fingers rubbing along her cunt lips and occasionally dipping inside her to coat them with her juices. After five minutes I add a third finger and carry on by now Sammi is beginning to writhe on the bed so now I utilise my thumb to concentrate on her clit. Suddenly she jumps and groans so I add the fourth finger and apply more pressure. When I have Sammi groaning with every stroke I tell her that if she wants me to continue as she requested she will have to give me her anal virginity, she mutters no no and seconds later she begs me to fist fuck her and she will give me anything I desire.

Now closing my thumb into the palm of my hand I begin to push into her wide open soaking wet cunt; the resistance builds till the widest part of my hand finally slips inside her clutching flesh. Suddenly she bucks once on the bed and let out a huge deafening scream and her cunt actually went into spasm as her juices sprayed all over my arm and upper body. For what seemed like ages she continued to spray everywhere with her juices until collapsing back exhausted on the bed. I then began to see saw my hand into her cunt and her small whimpers told me another climax was building. I waited until she was beginning to move again and then clenched my fist inside her cunt and really began to thrust; wow she really took off like a sky rocket and sprayed loads more juices all around; by the time she had finished cumming her bed sheets were literally soaking wet. I slowly but firmly pulled my clenched fist out of her cunt and a loud sounding plop denoted its exit; Her cunt looked so wide you could drive a truck into her without touching the sides, (Ok that is an exaggeration but you know what I mean.) weakly she managed to sit up and complained about the wet sheets. I laughed as I said, "Well you did it!"

When she had recovered a little she asked if doing that regularly would damage her cunt and I pointed out that in moderation it should not because the cunt stretches to allow the birth of a child to pass through it but warned against constantly doing it because it would surely stretch the cunt lips permanently if she did.

Much more recovered now she quickly stripped the bed and dumped the sheets in the washing machine before using a hair dryer to blow dry the mattress; she thanked me for the most erotic experience of her life and for making her cum the hardest she had ever cum. I pointed out that there was still the little matter of me fucking her arse and she begged me to come back tomorrow to do that as she was physically exhausted.

The next night I did return but got no answer at her door and I waited for thirty five minutes but saw no activity in the house until an older woman approached the house and she introduced herself as Sammi's mother, she apologised but explained that Sammi had gone at short notice to her dad's house and would not be back for a while. The mother asked me why I had come to call on her daughter and I simply said because we had some unfinished business.

The mother then shocked me by saying, "So you are the young man who fist fucked my daughter until she could not stand up straight, are you?"

I meekly answered "Yes, why?"

"Maybe you will show me how you did it one of these days but not tonight! Wrong time of the month!" she said and with that she turned and walked away.

I never saw Sammi or her mother ever again, mores the pity.

I first met my second wife when a work colleague (Dave) went to book a holiday at a Travel Agents; well that's not quite true, he had booked the holiday for him and his girlfriend over the phone and now had to confirm the details in person, being unsure of where the shop was he asked me to go with him. Eventually we found the right shop and the first thing Karen said to me was, "Take a chair!" as I approached the shop door carrying the chair she asked, "What the hell are you doing?"

"Well you told me to take a chair!" I laughingly replied.

"Bring it back here you dope!" she said through the laughter.

To cut a long story short whether through distraction or by total accident she messed up the booking and Dave had to take the paperwork back to get it sorted out and she asked him to bring his mad friend with him; he did.

That evening as the shop closed we took Karen home as otherwise she would have had to catch buses and seeing Dave had the car it was simple to offer her the lift. I sat in the back of the car with Karen and as we travelled through London's evening rush hour she put her hand on my thigh right over my cock and began squeezing gently. I quickly reciprocated and had my hand under her skirt inside her panties playing with her hairy cunt.

I don't know whether Dave was aware of what was happening in the back of his car but he never said a word and as we neared the place Karen wanted dropping off he nearly blow my chances completely for he saw an Orthodox Jewish man (A Frome) with the fur laced hat and made a quite racist comment about look at the Jewish beaver eater. Karen instantly protested and then turned to me and whispered that she was in fact Jewish was that a problem. I replied not to me it isn't.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.