The Ex Comes to Visit - Cover

The Ex Comes to Visit

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2010 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: A short story about a bad decision.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Gang Bang   .

I should have known better. I should have known that it was a stupid thing to do, but I did it anyway and now I get to pay the price.

It all started the day my wife came to me and said, "Honey, I need a favor."

"What do you want?"

"Don't go through the roof on me when I ask, okay?"

"Spill it Francine, what do you want?"

Carl is going to be in town for a week and he needs a place to stay. Can we put him up in the spare bedroom?"

"Are you out of your fucking mind? Why in God's name would I want to let your ex-husband stay under my roof?"

"Why would it bother you? The two of you don't have a history. I didn't meet you until two years after our divorce."

"History, smishtory, do you have any idea how uncomfortable it is going to be for me? And for him too probably."

"It would only be for three or four days. I wouldn't ask except that he doesn't have the money for a motel or hotel."

"Why in the world would you want to do this Francine? For Christ's sake, you divorced him over the way he treated you."

"We did have some issues, but all in all he really wasn't all that bad a guy."

"Damn Francine, I just don't know about this."

"I feel I owe him a little something baby. For nine years he never missed a child support payment and he was always good to the kids when he had visitation."

"I don't like the idea Fran, not even a little bit. No, no I don't think I can do that."

Fran worked on me for three days and finally, against my better judgement, I told her she could do it.

Actually Carl seemed like a nice enough guy. The worst part of it for me was sitting at the dinner table listening to him and Fran go through all that "do you remember" stuff. It was all innocent stuff like, "Remember Marge and Billy Crenshaw and the night that...", but it served to remind me that the man on the other side of the table used to sleep with my wife. Shouldn't be a biggie since I knew she had been married before when I met her. But knowing that I hadn't been there first and that I was sitting across the table from the guy who had been was a little unsettling.

The next morning when we got up Fran said, "Now that wasn't so bad, was it? He'll be done with his business and will be gone in three or four days and you won't even remember that he was here."

And in fact it was like he wasn't even there. For the next two days Carl was up and gone before Fran and I got out of bed and he came home after we had already retired for the night. It looked like Fran had been right – I worried over nothing.

Thursday night was my bowling night and after dinner I kissed Francine goodbye and headed for the bowling alley. For a guy with a 168 average I had a beautiful night. My first game was a 158, but I got hot in the second game and shot a 226 which was good enough for the second game jackpot. The third game was a 207, not enough to win a jackpot, but enough to help give us the game and total pins. The rule was if you won a jackpot you had to buy a round for the team and it was almost one in the morning when I got finally got home. Sometimes Fran waits up for me so we can knock off a piece, but that night she was in bed asleep.

Friday morning at breakfast Fran seemed to be a little nervous and apprehensive and when I asked her if something was wrong she said no, that she just didn't feel well. She didn't seem much better when I got home from work that afternoon. Friday night is the night that we usually go to the Fraternal Order of Eagles. I am the Sergeant At Arms and Fran belongs to the Ladies Auxiliary and we usually go together and then stay and play cards until around one in the morning. That night Fran decided she didn't feel well enough to go and she told me she was going to stay home.

"You go and have a good time honey. Win a lot of money at cards so you can take me out tomorrow night."

The meeting was over by eight-fifteen and I decided that I wasn't going to stick around and play cards. If Fran wasn't feeling good I figured that I needed to get home and take care of her. The house was dark when I got home and I figured that Francine had gone to bed early to sleep off whatever it was that she had. So as not to wake her I was very quiet when I entered the house through the garage door, but once inside the door I found that I was the only one being quiet.

"God but she is tight" I heard a man's voice say.

Then I heard Carl say, "She was tight when I fucked her last night. Her old man must not be taking very good care of her. I'd ask her, but it isn't polite to talk with your mouth full."

Then I heard both men laugh and then I heard Carl say, That's it sweetie, suck my cock and make me cum just like you did last night. Swallow it all baby, swallow it all."

The other man said, "She sure looks like she loves to do it."

"Oh she does, she does. Her hubby wasn't ten minutes gone last night when she crawled over to me, took my dick out and started sucking it. Got me off with her mouth three times last night she did. Come on baby, god but I have missed your magic mouth."

I almost went charging in to the room, but at the last second I held back. I'd only heard two voices, but that didn't mean that there weren't a couple of more in there. I was mad, but I wasn't stupid. I figured that I'd better find out what I was up against before I went storming in. I left the house as quietly as I had entered it and moved around to the back of the house. The blinds were not completely down and there was enough of a gap on the bottom for me to look into the room and see what was going on.

Carl was sitting on the bed with his back against the headboard and Fran had her face in his lap and her head was bobbing up and down on his cock. Behind her and feeding his cock into her cunt or ass, I couldn't tell which from my angle, was a guy I had never seen before. There were a couple of things that caught my attention right away. One was that Carl was not holding Fran's head down on his cock; she was sucking away at him all on her own. Then I noticed that she was fucking back at the man behind her. But the thing that I noticed that was most telling was that Fran had on nylons, garter belt and high heels – not the sort of attire that you would expect to find on a woman who had stayed home because she was sick. After seeing that there was no real need for me to charging in to save her from her "assaulters."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.