Sylvia Succumbs - Cover

Sylvia Succumbs

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2010 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: Her past came to call.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Cheating   Gang Bang   .

She looked at the cock bobbing up and down in front of her face and she thought to herself, "I haven't done anything like this since college, but then that's why I'm here isn't it? Because of college? She thought back to her days at Davenport State College, days that were fun, days that were a whole lot simpler than now. She had been a good student, but she had also been a fun loving, good time party girl without a care in the world and a long happy life stretching out in front of her. And then had come graduation, a job, and having to experience the real world. Several years of struggling to make a name for herself as an interior decorator, trying to find the right man, and then succeeding at both. Now, in addition to owning her own business, she also had a loving husband and two beautiful kids and, unfortunately, a cock bobbing up and down in front of her face.

She had been in her showroom when he came in. He looked familiar, but she couldn't quite place him and then he said:

"Hello Sylvia" and the rich baritone was immediately recognizable.

"Brad" she cried as she ran to him and threw her arms around him and gave him a big hug, "Is it really you?"

"In the flesh, Syl, in the flesh."

She had walked him back to her office, gave him a cup of coffee, and then they started throwing questions at each other, "Have you seen..." and "Whatever happened to..." and "Did you hear about...". She and Brad had gone steady during her freshman year and then he had suddenly dropped out and disappeared and she had not seen him since. The years had not been kind to him; his hair had gone grayish, his lean trim body had fleshed out in all the wrong places, but they'd had some good times together and she had thought of him from time to time.

"What brings you into my cave?" she had asked.

"Nothing special," he said, "Except for you, of course. You were always special as far as I was concerned. I've always known where to find you; I got your address from the alumni association, but I've never been back to town before this."

She had smiled and said, "Well, in honor of the occasion I'll close up and let you buy me lunch."

At the restaurant, after they had ordered, she had asked, "I've always been curious. You just dropped out of sight and I never heard from you. What happened?"

He had given her a rueful grin, "My parents decided that all I was doing was partying so they cut off the money. I had to go to work for my uncle, real life started getting in the way, and things just deteriorated from there. But I never forgot you, in fact, I still have every picture of you that I ever took."

She had frowned, "I don't remember you taking any pictures of me."

He had smiled, "Oh, but I did. In fact, I have them in my briefcase out in the car. I'll show them to you after lunch."

Over lunch they had filled each other in on their lives; she'd told him about her husband Howard and her two kids and he told her that he'd never married, was in software sales, and was in town to close a big sale.

"In fact" he said, "You can help me close the deal."

Curious, she asked him what he meant by that.

"After lunch" he'd said, "I want it to be a surprise."

In the car after leaving the restaurant she had asked,

"Where's my surprise?"

Brad had reached into the backseat for his briefcase, opened it and had taken out a large manila envelope which he had handed to her with a flourish. She had opened the envelope and had taken out the contents and when she looked at what she had in her hands, her blood ran cold. In her hand she held sixteen pictures of herself in all her naked glory - and she wasn't alone. Every picture had her with at least two guys, six of them had her with three and three of them had her with four. She had looked at Brad with a stunned expression on her face and had asked:

"When did you take these? And where?"

Brad had smiled, "I thought you would like them. The when and where was the night we went to the frat party at the Phi Delta house. You got high on beer and pot and I found you in an upstairs bedroom with four frat rats. You seemed to be enjoying yourself so I went and got my camera. By the time I got back the word had spread and there were so many guys in the room that I almost couldn't get back in. I never got a chance to show them to you because I dropped out before I got them developed. When I found out I was coming here on business I decided to bring them."

She had given him an angry look, "And what are they supposed to do? Make me hot to jump in the back seat with you?"

Brad had laughed, "I probably would enjoy the hell out of that, but no, that's not what I had in mind. I have something a little more evil than that in mind. What you are going to do for me is repeat what you are doing in those pictures with my clients. With your help I'll have a guaranteed sale."

She had sputtered, "You are out of your fucking mind if you think I'll do that!"

Brad had just looked at her, "Sylvia baby, be reasonable. Think about what would happen to your reputation if the wrong people saw these photos. What would your parents think, your husband, your kids? What would happen to your business? Look at the pictures - you are loving it in every one of them. Look at the expressions on your face. Hell babe, I'm giving you the chance to relive one of the most sexually exciting times you ever had."

She had looked at him with disgust on her face, "Why are you doing this to me? What did I ever do to you that you could bring yourself to do this to me?"

"Nothing Syl, but I need to close this deal and you are my best shot at getting it done."

She had thought about what might happen if Brad actually let the pictures get out. She was sure her husband wouldn't like it, but she had told him about everything about her wild days in college before they had gotten married. Her children were too young for it to mean anything to them, and she and her parents had been estranged for years - she could care less about what they thought. The only thing that could be hurt would be her reputation in the community which, would in turn, hurt her business, but maybe not by much. She had decided to take a chance.

"Sorry Brad. I'm a happily married woman, not a whore. You will have to find someone else to help you out."

Brad had looked at her for a moment and then he'd said, "Bad move Syl." He had reached into the back seat and picked up a portable fax machine and as he hooked it up he said, "I'll let you pick the one I'm going to send to the Chamber of Commerce. I get to pick the one that goes to the pastor of your church and I'll send one of you in a foursome to the day care center where you send your kids. The rest will go to your husband's boss."

She had watched as he punched in the number of her day care center, put a photo on the tray and pressed the send button. She had reached out and grabbed the photo before it could feed through the machine; "You win," she'd said.


As she approached the door of room 1232 she considered the contrast between her last group sexual encounter and this one. For this one she was wearing a black cocktail dress, heels, hose and garterbelt. Her hair was carefully done and her makeup was flawless. She was going to be with mature businessmen, in a comfortable suite in the best hotel in the city. She had attended the last one in tennis shoes, Levi's and a sweatshirt. Her hair had been in a ponytail and she'd worn no makeup. The males had been a bunch of drunken college frat boys and they had fucked on a mattress on the floor in a corner of the game room. She smiled to herself and wryly thought, "My, my, Sylvia, look at how far you have come." Just before she knocked on the door she felt a tingle and she suddenly realized that she was looking forward to this. She knocked on the door and when it was opened she was greeted by Brad who gave a low wolf whistle.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.